Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wu sucked at San Bernadino

And bad stage performances was a fault of Joe Budden and Bone Thugs too.

Quote Originally Posted by brooklyndodger View Post
    i think ghost put on the best show next to dirty(R.I.P). go get that dvd of him at bb kings if your don't belive.

anyway the problem for me is, wu has so manny songs they could do yet they don't do them. they basicly do the same set all the time. i've seen them about 20 times and it's basicly the same songs,except if it's an ablum release, then they do songs from the new album to. i mean they have so many songs from the solo joints that they just don't do. for example, if meth and rae are on the same stage why not do METH VS CHEF???? i would love to see them do that song!!!! how bout WU-GAMBINOS? they never do that song. then you got songs like M.G.M.,PROJECTS,SCARY HOURS,MR.SANDMAN,WU-BANGA 101,KILLA HILLZ 10304,WISDOM BODY,7TH CHAMBER,SHADOW BOXING,WINTER WARZ,ASSASINATION DAY,IRON MADIN,BOX IN HAND,GUILATINE SWORD,AMERICA IS DIEING SLOWLY,KNUCKLE HEADS,THE CLAP(i remember they plaid the beat once at the end of a show but never got into the song),A BETTER,TOMORROW,HEATERZ, I MEAN THE LIST GOES ON AND ON YO!.. i would even be hyped if they did the ST.IDES JOINT.

they need to change the set up a little bit.
    I see what you're saying, but most people haven't seen them like 20 times and they want to hear the classics. Songs like Chessboxin, CREAM, Ice Cream, Duel of The Iron Mic and Gravel Pit get the crowd going wild because everybody knows and loves them. The songs you mentioned are all bangers but most of them wouldn't get the crowd as hyped as the ones they do perform.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sean101 View Post
    I see what you're saying, but most people haven't seen them like 20 times and they want to hear the classics. Songs like Chessboxin, CREAM, Ice Cream, Duel of The Iron Mic and Gravel Pit get the crowd going wild because everybody knows and loves them. The songs you mentioned are all bangers but most of them wouldn't get the crowd as hyped as the ones they do perform.
    I know but definately don't love Gravel Pit!

Nah it's never been one of my favourites but it gets the crowd going crazy.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sean101 View Post
    They were fucking amazing in London, all of them. Meth was the best, keeping the crowd pumping with stage dives and shit, but the whole clan were phat. Raekwon was a bit quiet because he was drunk as hell (which Meth pointed out to the crowd lol) and Masta Killa stayed at the back of the stage a lot, seemed like he wasn't feeling right or something. They both killed the tracks they performed though. Gza was filming a lot but still put on a good performance when he wasn't.

Overall, it was a phat night. The crowd was crazy, especially since Wu were about 40 minutes late so when they came out shouting "Shaaaaoooolin!" and then performing "Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothing To Fuck With" the crowd was going mad.
    i don't care if you're not feeling well. you only do so many concerts and barely do anything else. drink some vitamin water and represent, you vegan bitch.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Quote Originally Posted by lateshowhost View Post
    i don't care if you're not feeling well. you only do so many concerts and barely do anything else. drink some vitamin water and represent, you vegan bitch.

LOOOOOL LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by lateshowhost View Post
    Lol. I don't know for sure if he wasn't feeling right, he just seemed to stay at the back and I didn't see him that much.

i loved it

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Masta always lurks in the back... it is his thing.