Page 12 of 123 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Albums You Have Recently Bought Thread.

I envy any person buying Liquid Swords now cos nothing beats the the feeling I got the first time I heard it.......well except sex of course.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Lake & Cormega - My Brothers Keeper
    Bronze Nazareth - The Great Migration

Just bought supreme clintel

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by VallKano View Post
    next paycheck about 100 dollars goin to UGHH.com for shit i wont be able to find in stores
    heres what i got in the mail today

Reason For Coppin: was on clearance for $2.50 and had some dope tracks

Reason For Coppin: downloaded it-didnt know what to expect sounded dope so i had to get it sounded consistant also *upon first listen

Reason For Coppin: u can almost call me a collector of grimey new york sh*t from the early 2000's this was on sale for $6.50 and is the first cd i seen wit M.E.N. ENT. on it so i said fu*k it and copped it

Reason For Coppin: been a killa sha fan since about 2003 he finally dropped an album so it was necessary to cop it

Reason For Coppin: STATEN ISLAND HIP HOP >>>>

Reason For Coppin: downloaded it first heard the first track and bought it...hopefully its dope all the way thru but i think it will be

Reason For Coppin: grimey midwest sh*t on sale for $4.50

Reason For Coppin: this guy was spittin pretty hard and for $2.50 i couldnt pass it up

Reason For Coppin: another mixtape i got based off it being early 2000's ny sh*t check ughh and hear the way dude flipped that doors END OF THE NIGHT sample on track 7 WHOA!

Reason For Coppin: FREE ITEM

just bought Little Brother - Getback

today, 2 gems:

Illogic - Celestial Clockwork

People Under the Stairs - Stepfather

Just got Reef The Lost Cauze - Feast or Famine.

I had it on my computer for time but I was able to pick it up brand new for very cheap.

Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    today, 2 gems:

Illogic - Celestial Clockwork

People Under the Stairs - Stepfather

havent heard that Illogic one, but PUTS is one of my favourite albums. Good pick up.

---------------

Had no money lately catching up on bills and shit, but I'm going shopping this week - Fuck it!

Any new shit worth picking up? Thinking Grimm's American Hunger (I know.. shh) and Hunt For Gingerbread Man, but want some 90's boom bap stuff. Any suggestions on slept on gems?

Teachin Da SeedZ

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

^^ Don't own ANY People Under The Stairs! Have liked everything I've heard but somehow haven't got round to getting an album.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

yeah, PUTS album was only $15 with the DVD from dada.

i saw Show & AG - Run Away Slave, there today also, dope album if your interested.

is Hunt for The Gingerbread Man album out here yet, i just keep on seeing the mixtape everywhere/

oh yeah, and if your into wierd beats and quality lyrics pick up Illogics album. ive been meaning to get into him for ages, but never really saw any of his stuff in stores.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

I keep getting pissed off by CD/DVD combos, cos I only buy vinyl and it means I never get the free dvd (even thought the vinyl costs more). they need to start chucking in the dvds with the lps as well.

Grimm's album is fuckin class. Dunno where you are, but it's available in US and UK, I know that much.

Runaway Slave is a great album too.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Yeah the PUTS DVD is pretty dope, just a bonus i guess.

im in Aus, might have to check for it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    Any new shit worth picking up? Thinking Grimm's American Hunger (I know.. shh) and Hunt For Gingerbread Man, but want some 90's boom bap stuff. Any suggestions on slept on gems?
    Have a look at Reef The Lost Cauze "feast or famine". It's proper bangin and very underrated.

Method Man

Shiiiit, I need to check downstairs at Dada more haha. I'm always at that little hip-hop section for vinyl and their $2 crates, some good stuff in there. Picked up the best of Diana Ross for $5 lol (For sample purposes.... i swear)

I haven't been searching for anything new in a while, thats shit if Grimm's not out yet - I'll still pick up American Hunger if i see it.

Spinx: CHECK PUTS! Download it atleast man, I love that album (Some dont feel it though, dont think TAURO did)

Teachin Da SeedZ

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Have a look at Reef The Lost Cauze "feast or famine". It's proper bangin and very underrated.
    Only heard Reef on guests spots and he's a monster, so i'll keep an eye out for that. Has he only got one LP?

Teachin Da SeedZ