Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Humans Are Fish

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

I knew it!!! you gotta clear that up though homie!!

Water covers 80% of the earth or something like that right? I bet most complex living things consist mainly of water. Doesn't mean we're fish-people.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by LAVAMOUTH View Post
    Water covers 80% of the earth or something like that right? I bet most complex living things consist mainly of water. Doesn't mean we're fish-people.

we're not fish people. we're homosapians. just like birds arent dinosaurs, they just evolved from them.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

I dont know very much about evolution from begining to now...but I am pretty sure pretty much every living species came from water (lived in water) or something...

Side note on a water type tip:

This movie/documentary thing I watched recently discussed this guy Dr. Masaru Emoto who does all kinds of research pertaining to water. One subject particularly drew my interest. A sum up of it goes a little something like this, kick it:

What has put Dr. Emoto at the forefront of the study of water is his proof that thoughts and feelings affect physical reality. By producing different focused intentions through written and spoken words and music and literally presenting it to the same water samples, the water appears to "change its expression".

Essentially, Dr. Emoto captured water's 'expressions.' He developed a technique using a very powerful microscope in a very cold room along with high-speed photography, to photograph newly formed crystals of frozen water samples. Not all water samples crystallize however. Water samples from extremely polluted rivers directly seem to express the 'state' the water is in.

A few of his pictures of subjected water:

Love and Gratitude

Heavy Metal Music

You Make Me Sick

An interesting theory I think. Especially considering humans are 90% or so water. It has incredible depth conveying to our own every day lifes perhaps..all depending if there is any truth to it.

I wonder what thoughts of flouride in water would look like in crystal form
    Last edited by Kriszy Substance; 08-21-2007 at 12:44 AM.

can monkeys swim? If monkeys cant swim then you cant even begin to refute my theory

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    can monkeys swim? If monkeys cant swim then you cant even begin to refute my theory

there is a specific kind of monkey that does. they look for food in the water. and it actually will swim for fun, it can dive under water for up to thirty seconds.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

BWAHAHAHAAHAAAHa

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

I read b4 that we were monkeys that lived in the water for a while. It said thats why we lost most of the hair and started to stand more up right.

We have a lot of reptilian ways to though.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40748

hahaha this thread rules. it perfectly captures the absurdity of this forum: an outlandish claim, then people come in and add more pseudoscience, plucking "facts" from thin air, while others try in vain to clear up some of the mess.

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    hahaha this thread rules. it perfectly captures the absurdity of this forum: an outlandish claim, then people come in and add more pseudoscience, plucking "facts" from thin air, while others try in vain to clear up some of the mess.

to explore is to learn.

humans are fish?........yeah and the secret rulers of the earth are reptilian humonoids.........
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Veteran Member

Man can be everything from fish to monkeys to reptillians from the planet zik, they can be all of that except for God...

there is a japanese monkey that lives in the snow and spends most of its time in hot mineral springs....

further fish>monkey>human>fish evidence.

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe. And what I believe...uh...and I believe what I believe is great!"-George Dubya
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post

actually this forum would be vastly improved if there were more threads like this; someone just puts an idea out there, people discuss it, theres no petty arguing about who is right and who is wrong, and people open their minds to new ideas instead of trying to press their will on someone else.

Obviously my "missing link is..." statement was a little absurd, but this is something to think about.

*tips hat to smoking weed again*