Thread: The Belly Soundtrack

Default The Belly Soundtrack

This IMO is the best soundtrack ever released. There has never been a better compilation of Hip-Hop and R&B. In hip-hop you got Rakim, Gang Starr, NaS and The Bravehearts, The Ruff Riders like DMX, The LOX, and Drag-On. Got the whole Wu on the album and a banging ass Roc-A-Fella(Jay-Z, Beans, Bleek) track and Ja-Rule.

R&B u got Mya, Sparkle, D' Angelo, and to me what is one of the hottest on the CD is that track by Jerome, which is a chick who sounds like Lauryn Hill, called "Never Dreamed You Would Leave In Summer".

BEST SOUNDTRACK EVER, 100/100.

-

Belly soundtrack was decent but I can name several soundtracks that are better. Rhyme and Reason, New Jersey Drive, Trespass, Sunset Park, New Jack City, Boyz N The Hood, Juice, Menace II Society, Above The Rim.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.