Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Yo homiez. I'm a big Holocaust fan. I lost interest in hip hop many years ago but I still follow Holocaust and buy his releases, and have continued to listen to him regularly even through the years where I wasn't really listening to hip hop. He has especially become a regular "go to" lately on my i-pod, when I'm not sure what to listen to.

Just wondering if I'm missing any releases. I've got...

-The 2 Warcloud albums
    -The BSBD album
    -The American Poets album
    -The 2 fairly recent Holocaust/Robot Tank albums

I think I've also got a Pro the Leader and Da Monstar Mob album, but I never bump them as I'm really not interested in any of those other guys.

Are there any other albums or compilations which feature mostly Holocaust? I know there are shitloads of tracks out there that aren't on the albums I mentioned. Has anybody thrown together any good readily available compilations of those tracks?

I really like just listening to him. Like all the shit with groups and stuff doesn't interest me so much. Even with the American Poets album I only ever listen to the edit someone did which isolates all the Holocaust verses. I never listen to the full album with all the other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I lost interest in hip hop many years ago

Just curious as to why ??????

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    I can't speak for him but I just got tired of the same ole shit over and over again. Rap game like the crack game?? You don't say I've only heard that a thousand times in 20 years of listening to rap. Said in a more clever way by more talented people.

Even the conscious stuff feels cliched and played out to me, but I've listened to a lot of rap over the course of my life and I just feel like I've outgrown it.

All except for Warcloud he always makes me feel challenged, or excited or blown away like I did in the early days.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Pretty similar to what TremblingEagle said, really. Just became totally uninteresting and largely cliche. I just haven't found any rapper whose come out since Immortal Technique remotely interesting. He was the last one who had some appeal for me.

Also when I stopped following it almost every rapper was using that same God awful rhyme structure where 100% of the emphasis was on rhyming the last few words of every bar and making sure everybody knew you were doing it. Yuck. Absolutely fucken awful. No individuality at all in hip hop those last few years I was still following it.

Then all the faggots trying to sound smart and deep. All the faggots trying to be really clever with faggy similies and gay wordplay and shit...

lolz. I could go on forever. I really don't give a shit. I haven't even thought about any of this shit in so many years. I gave up on hip hop a long, long time ago, and put it to rest many years ago.

Not to say I don't still check out the odd album by established artists though. I've actually been rather enjoying that last U-God album after dl'ing it on a whim.

Pretty similar to what TremblingEagle said, really. Just became totally uninteresting and largely cliche. I just haven't found any rapper whose come out since Immortal Technique remotely interesting. He was the last one who had some appeal for me.

Also when I stopped following it almost every rapper was using that same God awful rhyme structure where 100% of the emphasis was on rhyming the last few words of every bar and making sure everybody knew you were doing it. Yuck. Absolutely fucken awful. No individuality at all in hip hop those last few years I was still following it.

Then all the faggots trying to sound smart and deep. All the faggots trying to be really clever with faggy similies and gay wordplay and shit...

lolz. I could go on forever. I really don't give a shit. I haven't even thought about any of this shit in so many years. I gave up on hip hop a long, long time ago, and put it to rest many years ago.

Not to say I don't still check out the odd album by established artists though. I've actually been rather enjoying that last U-God album after dl'ing it on a whim.
    I agree with everything you said. There aren't many artists that go entirely out of the box and set themselves apart from what everyone else is doing, and it can get repetitive and stale. Speaking of the U-God album though, Journey with Kool Keith is an absolute gem from that album, but has been severely overlooked.

Yo homiez. I'm a big Holocaust fan. I lost interest in hip hop many years ago but I still follow Holocaust and buy his releases, and have continued to listen to him regularly even through the years where I wasn't really listening to hip hop. He has especially become a regular "go to" lately on my i-pod, when I'm not sure what to listen to.

-The 2 Warcloud albums
    -The BSBD album

I think I've also got a Pro the Leader and Da Monstar Mob album, but I never bump them as I'm really not interested in any of those other guys.

Are there any other albums or compilations which feature mostly Holocaust? I know there are shitloads of tracks out there that aren't on the albums I mentioned. Has anybody thrown together any good readily available compilations of those tracks?

I really like just listening to him. Like all the shit with groups and stuff doesn't interest me so much. Even with the American Poets album I only ever listen to the edit someone did which isolates all the Holocaust verses. I never listen to the full album with all the other guys.

I think you're all set if you include the American Poet/Warghosts albums/mixtapes where everyone else's verses are edited out.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
    I think you're all set if you include the American Poet/Warghosts albums/mixtapes where everyone else's verses are edited out.
    We used to have a forum years ago ran by some European guys where we just talked Hollow, trade verses and edited out and compiled tracks.

By the way Warcloud is the only artist of any genre I go out of my way to purchase the cd/download although most stuff is out there free if you know where to look.

btw this track I had been missing for awhile
    http://www2.zshares.net/e0pvvasnt9kq
    http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/3089683/file.html
    (forgot how shitty zshare is now)

It's off the Bomshot solo album "Abomination"
    shitty 128kb mp3 rip and my poor editing to get Bomshot off of it

but its got a haunting Warcloud I been looking for for awhile

You guys heard this one before?
    Last edited by TremblingEagle; 10-03-2013 at 02:49 PM.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

^"Strange Things Happened The Moment Jesus Died"^

-The 2 Warcloud albums
    -The BSBD album

"The Devils Of Kimon Mixtape"

This is 2 CD's of just Holo-Verses with "Ninja Scroll" as the blueprint
    Intro's interludes ect...sick .

There are loads of tracks out there like you say
    But the majority of them are on here, this is pretty much what you're after.

"The Warghost Album Robot Tank Solo "

"Warghost Mixtape" has a lot of his unrealesed verses over Wu-Beats
    A few gems in there.

I think everyone has mentioned everything availiable.

I hear you though....Holocaust has more to offer than most
    And more than most even realize.

Ever since The BSBD album he has been pretty alone in his ability.
    As if from another plane so to speak and therefor
    Only a handful can effectively be on a track with him.

I've been working on a Holo-Solo CD for a good while
    I'll throw you a copy when it's done if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post

I know right? gives me chills
    the
    "two bored Indian decide to rob a bank again"
    "scalene, equilateral, isosceles, right obtuse..."

put a smile on my face.

I been thinking about starting up a Warcloud fan site/forum for sometime to replace the old one, I don't know anything about making and running a site anybody got any advice? Definitely want to get a Warcloud only lyric-Wiki going. as a fan I feel I kind of owe it to him to get the stuff out there and curate it.

"The Devils Of Kimon Mixtape"

This is 2 CD's of just Holo-Verses with "Ninja Scroll" as the blueprint
    Intro's interludes ect...sick .

There are loads of tracks out there like you say
    But the majority of them are on here, this is pretty much what you're after.

"The Warghost Album Robot Tank Solo "

"Warghost Mixtape" has a lot of his unrealesed verses over Wu-Beats
    A few gems in there.

I think everyone has mentioned everything availiable.

I hear you though....Holocaust has more to offer than most
    And more than most even realize.

Ever since The BSBD album he has been pretty alone in his ability.
    As if from another plane so to speak and therefor
    Only a handful can effectively be on a track with him.

Yeah I'd be into that. Cheers mate.

Anybody know where I can get those other ones you mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by TremblingEagle View Post
    We used to have a forum years ago ran by some European guys where we just talked Hollow, trade verses and edited out and compiled tracks.

By the way Warcloud is the only artist of any genre I go out of my way to purchase the cd/download although most stuff is out there free if you know where to look.

btw this track I had been missing for awhile
    http://www2.zshares.net/e0pvvasnt9kq
    http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/3089683/file.html
    (forgot how shitty zshare is now)

It's off the Bomshot solo album "Abomination"
    shitty 128kb mp3 rip and my poor editing to get Bomshot off of it

but its got a haunting Warcloud I been looking for for awhile

You guys heard this one before?
    One of my favorite Holo verses.

That line gives me chills. I'd be very interested in hearing the Holo mix as well. With as much insight as you've given me on Holo, I'm certain it'd be quite the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by TremblingEagle View Post
    I been thinking about starting up a Warcloud fan site/forum for sometime to replace the old one, I don't know anything about making and running a site anybody got any advice? Definitely want to get a Warcloud only lyric-Wiki going. as a fan I feel I kind of owe it to him to get the stuff out there and curate it.
    This is a great idea!

Get this:

Love thy neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Luz View Post
    Get this:

Oh yeah! I'd gotten that off Youtube a while back, but it was one big hour long MP3, and the cuts weren't as good. It's dope to have everything separated though, thanks!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

can someone message me collabo archives vol 1 and 2 it would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    can someone message me collabo archives vol 1 and 2 it would be greatly appreciated
    same here