Page 280 of 281 FirstFirst ... 180230270271272273274275276277278279280281 LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 4202

Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Yeah, Warcloud addressed the fight in this interview and downplayed it saying they became cool years later. Also, earlier in the interview, he brushes off the question about his RZA-produced solo album with features by the Wu. https://youtu.be/9Y8n6AFBemY?t=161 Makes me think the scrap was bad enough that RZA felt it would be betraying his brother to finish the album. But then again, maybe he had other issues with Warcloud because he does seem difficult and too erratic to put a lot of money behind.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Also, isn't it weird this thread isn't in the Wu threads? I mean, he's definitely a Killa Bee and still works with Wu affiliates like Cappadonna
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    Also, isn't it weird this thread isn't in the Wu threads? I mean, he's definitely a Killa Bee and still works with Wu affiliates like Cappadonna
    There was some kind of argument on here a while back about where this thread should sit. I can't remember why now but it was deemed to not be allowed in Wu Chamber.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Veteran Member

Can anybody send me the original version of Killa Cal Lifestyle. I completely forgot about its existence and don't have the mp3 anymore.

I'm thinking about creating a Google Sheets spreadsheet containing Holocaust's entire discography. I will give access to a few trusted people who would like to help update it. Any1 interested?

I have some old ass shit I just got to find it. I fergot the names but they were him pro neutron and others

Quote Originally Posted by ST .PAUL View Post
    I have some old ass shit I just got to find it. I fergot the names but they were him pro neutron and others
    Upload anything interesting you have please, it would be appreciated

- KP -

Whatz in the Box - Warcloud, Azrael & Alistor https://www.soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14733545
    Sounds like a new verse? Interesting it's labelled Warcloud when it's The Holocaust style

- KP -

I fucked up it should've been labeled Holocaust old track I finally had to do. I'll fix the name right now thank you

The demo mix of this joint is from the recordings for the 2010 album "Norweigan Wright Whale", later released and re-titled by Shaka as the 2022 album release: "Northern Right Whale."

Knightz Or Nuttin (remastered) - Black Knightz. https://www.soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14735883
    Do you have an alternative download link where I don't need to sign up please?

- KP -

Got ya. I'm uploading it to my YouTube channel right meow g. It'll take a minute though roughly an hour I live in da stix.