Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

The production for the most part is pretty good. What you would expect a Holocaust album to sound like, with a few exceptions. The Sign of Hells Winter album is the winner between the two. I wanna hear more shit like "The Arts of War" and "A Fine Graveyard". One of my biggest complaints is how he fucked up "You all Shal Surely Die". Such a perfect beat for him to play with and his slurring ruined it.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

In my opinion his best work to date is what he did with BSBD, that album is crazy and the production helps alot, nitemares and smugglin are also good tho.

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    I hear what you're saying, I do.
    As well as from an Artistic point of view
    When he stands by himself it is beneficial on all accounts.

But Irie-1 does bring out some serious side of Holo
    Almost another side of himself from these 2 tracks :

Childspay^

Message^

I remember I showed Hollow Dartz this track, and he was feeling it !!!!
    Having previously mentioned that there's not enough reality in his rhymes.
    So I see it as another feather in his cap....and a useful one at that.
    I thought about bringing this point to bare but I cant be bothered anymore, lol

If cats dont dig the HardCore Click than its just their loss, its all good tho
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAH001 View Post
    In my opinion his best work to date is what he did with BSBD,
    THIS MAKES U A FAGGiT

I'm good off that incoherent Warcloud. I'd rather have that Holo style or that Smugglin style. This current one makes no sense at all and I have a feeling it's just cause he went nuts. It's pretty much a lost cause. I've been waiting like 2/3 years for some type of progress and haven't seen a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by FeLo View Post
    thanks for posting this, i was just about to give up the physicals and break down and by the mp3s
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Quote Originally Posted by liquidswordchamber36 View Post
    Does anybody know why RZA wont release the Holocaust shit hes holding onto?
    He usually does tracks with artists but never let's em hear the final product and drop it years later..I believe a lot of such work was lost in a flood in his basement years ago

Quote Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
    THIS MAKES U A FAGGiT

Quote Originally Posted by dad View Post
    I'm good off that incoherent Warcloud. I'd rather have that Holo style or that Smugglin style. This current one makes no sense at all and I have a feeling it's just cause he went nuts. It's pretty much a lost cause. I've been waiting like 2/3 years for some type of progress and haven't seen a bit...
    I'm right there with you. Look I understand from the artists perspective, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. But it's an undeniable fact that his Holo style was un-fuck-wittable AND it was clear, straight fire. Nobody was fucking with it.
    Again, it's cool to experiment, but he makes absolutely no sense, he doesn't rhyme on beat, there's nothing that's appealing to me anymore. He went from "the bloody old man from LA" to the fuckin' drugstore cowboy. Worst of all i'm still waiting too man, hopeful that he'll return to the style that made him who he is.
    He was certified Wu-Tang product, the highest of Hip-Hop honors. And while he always will be, i'm not feeling it the same as i used to either. For now, I wait.

I just copped dat Robot Tank album off iTunes yesterday and had a listen. It's interesting.. good and atmospheric. When i finished listening to it, it was 11:11pm and that was good because i've never noticed this phenomenon twice in 1 day (both at 11:11am and then at night time 11:11pm) so good sign right?

What's interesting is that recently i became a fan of this Moby track, We Are All Made of Stars (video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbfhSHVm2Fc)
    where he's wearing a space suit and i watched it regularly and was fascinated by it for some reason.

It reminds me of this nuclear waste suit he's wearing and funnily enough it also reminds me of my old groups album cover, i think Ahmed has it actually and it is me wearing an orange rubber band, a cape and a plastic bag over my head (don't ask)

So is this another strange coincidence between me and Holocaust like the original one which was Synchronicity and meant that me and Holocaust came up with literally the same rap name using different creative means. I had Frank the Lyrical Tank who was a Robot because he spoke in the Rahzel Robot Voice saying "Call Me Frank" and my frank was from the Lyrical Dimension and was literally made up of lyrics and after i came up with that i read about Holocaust's Frank the Robot Tank.. So that's synchronicity and is one of my many magical powers i have in my arsenal. Yes real schizophrenics have magical powers that doctors simply ignore because they're too left brained.

Thanks nigga

flamboyant steez liquidswordchamber36's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    He usually does tracks with artists but never let's em hear the final product and drop it years later..I believe a lot of such work was lost in a flood in his basement years ago
    Thanks for the info man but WTF! how many floods has RZA had, lmao its ridiculous .

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    I hear what you're saying, I do.
    As well as from an Artistic point of view
    When he stands by himself it is beneficial on all accounts.

But Irie-1 does bring out some serious side of Holo
    Almost another side of himself from these 2 tracks :

Childspay^

Message^

I remember I showed Hollow Dartz this track, and he was feeling it !!!!
    Having previously mentioned that there's Pnot enough reality in his rhymes.
    So I see it as another feather in his cap....and a useful one at that.
    Not feeling this guys flow

Just see too many leeches around Holo not letting him do solo work but want to hop on every track with him

Will say his work with bomshot is dope as its mostly solo Holo and the beats are fire

It's time to meet your assassins, Holocaust.

Robot Tank Album Cover:
    http://s11.postimage.org/3y0ep8lw3/robot_tank.jpg

Do you guys think i look like Robot Tank? (I'm the one on the left)

http://s9.postimage.org/j761p674f/IM...lbum_Cover.jpg

Also this came out before Iron Flag (i think) and before that Rza song Thirsty

and what i'm getting at is on Iron Flag, Track 12 is Radioactive (Four Assassins)

so before the robot tank cover i was wearing my strange sort of anti-nuclear suit (radioactive suit) and it was for the group Assassin 4 which came out before Four Assassins and also it was our single called The Thirst which also came out before rza's Thirsty. Coincidence?

also left-brained scientists like gza won't understand this because it doesn't make sense and they need everything to be logical, but you have to also keep in mind that my imaginary friend or being from another dimension, La-Cinderella also put a face on my wall that looks like the original Smugglin' Booze album cover and also the strange Frank the Lyrical Tank : Frank the Robot Tank name connection.

Yes! my psychic attack on Holocaust begins..
    Last edited by Big Baby Jesus 666; 07-14-2012 at 12:06 PM.

flamboyant steez liquidswordchamber36's Avatar

writing rhymes till my pencil splinters and paper cracks
    latest facts Wu-Tang Killa Bees engulf the globe
    pictures tookin by a Russian space probe
    we chase gold escape hold of a hidden reality, mind shapin
    to update the future ya face and ya spines breakin
    earthquakin breath takin amazing stabbin Saten brain invasion
    by my gaseous thought expand the nation still waitin
    for my chariots UFO's and prophets can't stop it
    couldn't master the logic you uncouncious
    echoes in my mind we shine and spark rally's
    I'm gritty like crippled stray dogs in dark alleys