Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

No.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
    HE FITS PERFECT WIT THEM DUDES CAUSE THERE ALL WACk
    lol is that the face Warcloud made before he beat 9th Prince to a pulp.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Creepshow View Post
    lol

I do have to agree, he needs to stay away from those dudes and get back on track.
    lol at Hollow Darts

see yall dont know what the fuck your talkin about. Tank was making music and kickin it with Pro back when he was recording Nightmares and Smugglin.

Pro does his own thing, if ya dont like his music thats cool. nobody gives a shit, but there is no need to try and blame what you see as Holo being "off track" on Pro. And he's not trying to exploit Warcloud at all, so thats a bunch of bullshit too.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

pro and all of those other american poets douches are embarassingly bad, and there does seem to be a correlation between warcloud's descent into incoherent faggotry and him doing songs with those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
    HE FITS PERFECT WIT THEM DUDES CAUSE THERE ALL WACk
    YOUR BRAIN IS WACk

Quote Originally Posted by LIONEL HUTZ View Post
    pro and all of those other american poets douches are embarassingly bad, and there does seem to be a correlation between warcloud's descent into incoherent faggotry and him doing songs with those guys.
    well if you consider Nightmares and Smugglin his decent into "incoherent faggortry" then ya I guess so. Personally I consider the Warcloud albums to be his best work, other than the scattered Holocaust verses.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

shifter needs to do an exclusive interview with recent released tony holocaust

Quote Originally Posted by LIONEL HUTZ View Post
    Despite what LoTec mentioned about Pro being down with Holo since the Smugglin' Booze days, I have to agree with you. There seems to be a direct correlation between Warcloud's "free association" verses and the American Poets fuckery. I'm not pointing any fingers cause it's all Hip-Hop at the end of the day, but i've only heard two Holo tracks I actually liked since he's done shit with the AP 2099.

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    well if you consider Nightmares and Smugglin his decent into "incoherent faggortry" then ya I guess so. Personally I consider the Warcloud albums to be his best work, other than the scattered Holocaust verses.
    those albums are really hit or miss for me, "nightmares..." has some really nice stuff on it, most of "smuggling" is garbage, though (dead man and his stepson is dope, though)

preview and purchase every new song off both new holocaust albums
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/theholocaust2
    i'm a street nigga fuck with me you'll get shot in the brains they call me stickyfingaz how you think i got my name?

Those snippets don't sound very promising. Somebody bite the bullet and upload them.
    Love thy neighbor

I wonder how much it cost to clear that Soundgarden sample on "The American".

Probably nada.
    Love thy neighbor

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Vega-X Ft. Holocaust ~ The Martian Chronicles :
    http://www.4shared.com/mp3/66VfWi91/...la_allian.html

^prodigal son returns , sup Whers long time no see , what you think of the 2 new albums ?

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

"The Arts Of War" & "The Drifter" are quite special I think.

Gonna take a while for it to all sink in, beats are ridiculous as usual.