Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    You think that Jigsaw Puzzle will come out after Poets 2099 and Warghosts?
    It dont look very promising cuz motherfuckers didnt buy the Nightmares Resurface album.

I still don't see how not selling it will make more money than selling a small number of copies. I hope that he's waiting for the other albums to increase the fanbase and then sell Jigsaw Puzzle afterwards. I can't believe he refuses to sell the album after all these years though. It was done in like 2002 or 2003? Why would he not want the album to come out?

I hear ya, but they have to make enough to justify pressing them up like they did with Resurfaced. The people that press them probly have to have a certain minimum like 100 copies or something. You probly cant be like I want to press up twenty of these cds. On the other hand if they just burn them themselves and make some cheap printed covers like Pro used to do then they could just make them as people order them. I would still pay $15 or whatever within reason for a copy thats just burned off a computer. I done that plenty for the Pros early cds.

FRESH FISH

gotta keep this thread going to see what warcloud is up to
    Max Prime -Tranquility !OUT NOW!
    List to sample songs at http://maxprime.ca/?page_id=144
    or purchase a copy here http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/maxprime1

Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar

Soon soon my friends i see now tryin 2 get things out the right way is harder than it appears takes so long 2 get 1 project out you strt working on another then thats your main priority 4 the time being we(American Poets) have stuff that is waiting 2 be released....3 albums Know The Names(Pro Nova), AP 2099, & Prostyle(Pro Dopestyle) all mixed & mastered but we gotta find the right way 2 put it out it costs money 2 do this stuff & its not all about money but that does help & if you invest a lot of money in something & get bootlegged & that guy makes money off your stuff you knida get a bitter taste in your mouth ya digg? So i can see why its taking so long 4 Jigsaw Puzzle ...so bare w/ us things will happen were pushing 2 release everything i dont wanna sit on stuff anymore my dam self hahaha...PEACE yall well get the ball rollin

I respect the fact yall are tryin to come with professional product as far as cd packaging and whatever else thats cool. I know it will be worth the wait. Im looking forward to Know the Names, 2099, and Im really looking forward to Prostyle. That was one of my questions for Pro, if him and Dopestyle were gonna do an album. Should be mad dope they both got crazy unorthadox styles. Good lookin on the updates Nova, apreciated.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

man, what i would give for 10 unreleased alcatraz songs

im startin to come around to what luz was talkin about earlier... nigga 100 dollars for a copy of that unreleased shit

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    man, what i would give for 10 unreleased alcatraz songs

im startin to come around to what luz was talkin about earlier... nigga 100 dollars for a copy of that unreleased shit
    I'm gonna go to the Warghosts show in Phoenix and yell my offer in between every song.

I bet Warcloud wont even be there. I dont think he tours, he might do the occaisonal song here and there but Ive never heard of him doing a whole live show before. I could be wrong tho hopefully for you and anyone else going to so the Robot Tank I am wrong.

warcloud is the robot chicken of rappers

only problem is robot chicken is a cartoon and warcloud is a human being, i dont feel bad laughing at robot chicken

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Swords View Post
    http://www.myspace.com/sinisterstricken

Fresh Warcloud joint here...

"A Train Wreck, A Rain Check Long Shot Or A Tunnel Disaster...
    This Rhyme Was Built Mainly For The Extermination Of Emcees
    You Hear, My Pillowing Laughter"

Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar

Yeah he left 2 work w/ Bom & Bom said they gonna tour on a bunch of shows so youll see sumthing diff 4 sure iv never seen caust perform live b4 ill have 2 check the LA shows when he crash lands back home...10 unreleased more like 4-5-6 quiet as kept...

Former Black Knights MC, popular for his ultra-detailed multi-layered poetry, and correct english pronounciations. Has a limp in his walk due to truck accident many years ago during a lone visit to Japan.
    Warcloud has become the subject of much recent debate due to the sudden change in his rhyme style. Although his lyrics are still largely "multi-layered and ultra-detailed", his execution is far more off-beat. This is often referred to as a "free verse pattern" where rhyming is unnecessary and mostly sporadic. In his own words, he names this new rhyme style as "Mixed Forest Zone", whereas his old style was referred to as "Old Jail Pyjama Room". RZA believes Warcloud to be genuinely crazy (which would explain a lot of things!).
    Fans will also note that Warcloud's lyrics are now littered with an increasing use of cliches, metaphors and references to food, nursery rhymes, fables and other classic tales. Changed his name from Holocaust to avoid any negative backlash from the Jewish community.

i always get a kick out of readin warcloud bios lol