Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Anyone chopped Bomshot out of Warghosts yet?
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

I'd be down if I had the album. I'd do it pretty well too.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

is warghosts out already?
    We do it for the people.

PRODIGAL SUN

i downloaded warghosts to see how it was. it was horrible. the beats are amazing but the rapping is so horrible. bomshot is the worst rapper ever born and holocaust raps like a drunken englishman telling children stories instead of spitting verses. the worst thing is dude has all this talent and knows how to write and knows how to be on beat but chose to sound like this instead. the american poets 2099 album that just dropped is way better than warghosts
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

can someone please PM me the Warghosts album. I will, cut Bomshot out of it if i can get my handson it.

yeah i'll send u a link

yet I am a man who has become angry with the decisions of the king
    So one night I start a crime ring
    We hid barrels of gunpowder under the floor where the king was to give a speech
    And blew his ass to smitherins
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

lmao holo is not a west coast legend idk where u got that logic from...and bomshot is fucking terrible nd needs to be popped in da heeeed

I havent heard BSBD's holocaust in about a year, pretty much just savoring that shit, anyway today I played what can the matter be, I blasted that shit and it was fucking powerful. I stop listening to him for awhile and then I start to doubt him but then when I put the music on again im hooked!

Oh yea also, on first listen, warghosts is awful, two stars out of five. I wouldnt say the beats are 'great' either, maybe like two of em are GOOD, and the rapping is even worse! Mind you that is just my verdict on first listen, skimming through the cd, and I hope it grows on me, but actually I doubt it. I was starting on removing bombshots verses on request and making just a 'holocausts verses' version but I dont see why there needs to be several of us doing it, so idk we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    lmao holo is not a west coast legend idk where u got that logic from...and bomshot is fucking terrible nd needs to be popped in da heeeed
    Well he is to people in the know. Haha But Im not gonna say that he is on top of his game now days but I still find his music very interesting and enjoyable.

Bombshot's lyrics are terrible in my opinion, his flow never changes but his voice is somewhat appealing. I just dont care for him tho.

after listening too the whole cd couple of times i couldnt ask for anything more Holocaust comes correct & bomshot implements himself well i like most tracks if they decide on doing another album with the same type of stlye i would like too hear more killerbees ripping into it

I think Bomshot would be dope if he spit about actual life ish...Instead of things he has no idea about...But concerning the album...There is some technical problems...Seems rushed...Plus I tried again allowing the Holocaust BSBD album to grow on me...But not feeling it...Never have...Probably never will...I think the best bet for Holocaust at this moment if he is one who is still conserned about his fans is to at least add a little more effort into his material...Like when he first appeared in the Warcloud style...There seemed to be at least some method to his madness...Some type of pleasing order to the ears...But now he is too into his own world...Sounds appealing but not when applied to music...Eggh whatever.

Holos current styles will only be truly appreciated in many years to come..

PRODIGAL SUN

bomshot and holocaust album was errrrhhhh bum!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Ghost View Post
    Holos current styles will only be truly appreciated in many years to come..
    I can see that