Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Yeah, it's like he beat everyone at their own game during the Silkworm era
    Think about it, under the influence probably calmed him down and simplified his rhymes
    Especially when you think "Midnight In The Garden On Good" "One Standard Lesson"
    And other "Architect" tracks where all around that time too.

But...no one is able to follow where he went after that.
    The shackles were broken, so to speak.

YOU GUYS ARE NOT FROM THE HOOD AND KNOW PEOPLE WHO WERE ONCE NORMAL THAN ONLY TO MEET THEM AGAIN WHEN THEY LOST SOME SANITY
    english, faggot, can you write it?
    and don't use the 'hood nigga' defense for writing like a retard, it's demeaning and shows self-loathing

coming from the guy that claims only people on the east coast can understand english - lol

ceitedmofo at the end of the day you will be forgotten just like the dozens of other haters
    you will not have changed a single mind, or offered any new perspective to anybody on this forum
    you've helped grow a 131 page thread and clowned yourself to a high degree...that's about it. there's probably a reason ive never seen anybody neg repped as much as you
    thank you for your contribution

^^^you still haven't answered why you are spending time in a thread dedicated to someone you think is wack, instead you cop out to insults that are so overused you might as well not even say shit.

why are you in here making mad posts if you don't even like the guy?

^^^so in other words, you have no reason to be spending time in a thread dedicated to someone you think sucks.

random pic of white guy at work.........scathing

Thats the Hollow Darts logic
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    ^^^you still haven't answered why you are spending time in a thread dedicated to someone you think is wack, instead you cop out to insults that are so overused you might as well not even say shit.

why are you in here making mad posts if you don't even like the guy?
    Thats obvious u dumb ass, to speak about how wack he is.

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Thats obvious u dumb ass, to speak about how wack he is.
    Someone who bothers to go into a thread they have no interest in other than to make negative comments, fall into one of these categories:

You're a complete loser with no life who has nothing better to do then get involved in shit you don't know. You're a waste of space and look very pityful.

or

You're a cunt.

You and ceitedmofo fit into one of those categories. Choose one dumb ass.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

^^^exactly

pm me if you need a link to the warghosts album...i heard holocaust isn't getting paid from it, so i assume it shouldn't be a problem to distribute the album in here.

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

^^ cheers mate. I have it already though.

Still have to give it a listen yet.

I probably would have bought it if it was in stores or online but I never buy downloadable songs as I feel you might as well download for free. I prefer the physical product.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

one standard lesson was warcloud not holocaust u twirp listen to the lyrics... the delivery may be reminiscent of holocaust but the subject matter is one hundred percent warcloud... perfect transition from the old to the new "add my work to a binder: horror novels(holocaust) and childrens books(warcloud)"

u stuck in last milleniums chamber god

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    random pic of white guy at work.........scathing

Thats the Hollow Darts logic
    lol I heard my name was being mentioned in this thread and here it is, get off my dick please. Are the American Poets still studying Rza's & Inspectah Deck's rhyme books. LOL
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I don't always listen to hip hop....but when I do
    I prefer Warcloud

^hahahahaha @ mumm ra

conceitedmofo you know that's a reference to the commercials that featured the guy in your avatar, right?

what a dumbass

lmao nah i stick to soul music and hip hop mostly
    i dont like a single metal band
    plus i make beats, i bet you have nothing to do with hip hop ceitedmofo