Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Where in my post do I say warcloud is racist?
    Like I said Warcloud dont give a fuck about ya'll whiteboys
    maybe I misunderstood the term whiteboy or why he doesn't care about said whiteboys
    idk
    I just find it lame to talk about a rapper ad naseum that you don't like
    I'm sure I could spend my afternoons searching wack rapper threads in hip hop shop without ever changing someone's mind but at the end of the day I'd rather just listen to shit I like

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    maybe I misunderstood the term whiteboy or why he doesn't care about said whiteboys
    idk
    I just find it lame to talk about a rapper ad naseum that you don't like
    I'm sure I could spend my afternoons searching wack rapper threads in hip hop shop without ever changing someone's mind but at the end of the day I'd rather just listen to shit I like
    Well first of all no one said anything negative about Warcloud. If you go back to pages where i returned to this thread (Page 175), I was addressing a hater. I did say American Poets(Meaning the people in that video with C-Rayz) is wack which is truth. The only thing I said about Warcloud was that he was mad at fans for trying to share his gems which isnt saying anything negative about Warcloud, "He don't give a fuck about ya'll whiteboys" isn't saying anything negative about warcloud, I even said free warcloud in my posts, so when u find my negative comments about Warcloud in the last 3 pages let me know.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

first of all i didn't say you did -
    look, this is just some childish shit
    everyone knows you dont like warcloud, and you're twisting your own words now
    it doesn't even make sense that an artist would hate fans because they don't want their leaked unofficial tracks spread around
    i think you're just saying shit to be saying shit and it's lame is all

why is he in jail?
    and he really needs to work with producers who can cater to his strengths and help him in the creation of songs, not just throw a beat on and let him talk...but then again, the majority of wu mcs need this same guidance.

hah yeah, that's pretty much the story of the wu these days

How come Warcloud change so much form the holocaust verse to nowadays, right now he just talks, no flow and the voice is annoying...but hey i ain't say shit because in these thread y'all gonna bury me for expressing my humble opinion of a great rapper who went sour.

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)

cuz he's 80 minds in one person

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dafran View Post
    How come Warcloud change so much form the holocaust verse to nowadays, right now he just talks, no flow and the voice is annoying...but hey i ain't say shit because in these thread y'all gonna bury me for expressing my humble opinion of a great rapper who went sour.
    u got think differently wu logo in ur avi u got no right to speak on warcloud

Crystal Skull Bearer aiRship SwaBBie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    IDK why he associates with E class rappers. American Poets = Wack, Bombshot = Wack
    yep. those cats are wak. i wish he would get his old ass with the program. do what you do with those who truly embark on the quest. his talent has been heard. he was the fucking silkworm on the bobby digital. i heard he likes that blue magic & if so then he needs to cut that shit. for all i know thats why he hooked up with those scrubs...

all im saying is that in that warghost his expression seems authentic although all cluster fucked. still original enough to hold himself down like he did with BSBD. these cats cant spit to match such chaos. he needs to pull himself apart and reconfigure so he can be a true robot tank! WU!!!!!

peace

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    first of all i didn't say you did -
    look, this is just some childish shit
    everyone knows you dont like warcloud, and you're twisting your own words now
    it doesn't even make sense that an artist would hate fans because they don't want their leaked unofficial tracks spread around
    i think you're just saying shit to be saying shit and it's lame is all
    I'm not making up anything, ask Whers. I didn't say he hated fans either, I said he was mad at them for what they were doing. And I'm not twisting no words fam. Stop tryna drag this on.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

nobody's going to bury you for expressing your opinion, it's when you make 80 posts in here in 48 hour period just repeating that you think he sucks while linking to youtube videos of other rappers...that's what'll get you buried.

i think warcloud/holocaust/tank hasn't really done anything worthwhile since his album with blue sky black death, but i hope he turns it around, because he has immense potential.

Crystal Skull Bearer aiRship SwaBBie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post

i think warcloud/holocaust/tank hasn't really done anything worthwhile since his album with blue sky black death, but i hope he turns it around, because he has immense potential.
    exactly. why didn't he continue working with them? they had something going in my opinion.

he was supposed to have done another album with them, but i don't think he got paid...i don't remember the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    nobody's going to bury you for expressing your opinion, it's when you make 80 posts in here in 48 hour period just repeating that you think he sucks while linking to youtube videos of other rappers...that's what'll get you buried.

its was my first and probably without counting this one my last post in this thread, and never put no fucking you tube links...

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)

^^^i know you didn't, but there was a dumbass idiot who was coming in here spamming the thread for a few days doing that very thing...his posts have been deleted though.