Page 2 of 281 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Suga Duga

yea, we gotta find out the producer(s)!

THE QUIET SOLDIER

ok ok listen me out Brothers..............

The beats in my opionion are better than the beats I have heard on The Offering............ok so the lyrics are as crazy as hell and Priest is at the top of his game..............but...............you know the more I type the more I realise I may be wrong here!! lol

Robot Tank!!!

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
    Thanks for the ups Whers...all in all. Not bad. Great beats. I think he is a prety talented individual...but to be perfectly honest..he needs other mc's to balance his style.
    Yeah I see what you are saying with other MC's to balance the tracks out...the only problem with that is finding someone on his page...
    That track "Dead Angel" is a good example with Gage-One he rips that track and is not phased by Holocaust.

Others~

Canibus
    Killah Priest
    Immortal Technique
    MF Doom

I think would fit well on a track with him^

I'm not sure but that track I'm talking about is on the Wu-Tang Audio Thread
    Dead Angel with Gage-One who is in The White Spider Assassins
    He is in Click Animosity and they are doing some tracks~

1)GAGE-DEAD ANGEL FEAT. HOLOCAUST(PROD SNAKE VS. CRANE)
    SNIPPET UP NOW!

2)CLICK ANIMOSITY-UNDERGROUND CRUSADES FEAT. SHABAZZ THE DISCIPLE,MAC BLAZE & VEGA-X
    (PROD. VEE-EYE)

3)GAGE-THE ACTION OF BATTLE FEAT. HOLOCAUST
    (PROD. SEMANTIX)

4)GAGE-TRUE PAIN FEAT. RASUL ALLAH OF L.C.O.B. (PROD. KOBRA -KON)

5)GAGE-UNTITTLED FEAT. HOLOCAUST(PROD. WHITE LOTUS)

6)CLICK ANIMOSITY-THE SCIENCE OF SILENCE FEAT. DIVINE CHILDRENZ (PROD BY JERK THE TERRIBLE)

7)GAGE- UNTITTLED FEAT. SHABAZZ THE DISCIPLE (PROD UNAVAILABLE)

8) GAGE-BLOOD LUST (PROD WHITE LOTUS)CHECK IT OUT HERE AND NOW!

9) GAGE-MORBID VISIONZ FEAT.MACABEAN THE REBEL & SHOGUN OF THE DARK (PROD. MACABEAN AKA MAC BLAZE)

So this is some Clck Animosity.

~Sinister~

I NEED MORE!! Release a CD dammit warcloud/holocaust/robo whatever, we need more ALBUMS!! I LOVE this shit!

I couldn't agree more...
    The Robot Tank Album should be sick listening to these.

~

Holocaust/Warcloud/Alcatraz/The Robot Tank:

"we have two underground albums, and the recent back number release
    ALCATRAZ JIG_SAW PUZZLE soon to be pushed by ourselves

We have an album out in stores right now thats bangin!

Also another album on the way" that is about to Drop !!"

"Titled"
    But the in Thereof...Are the Ways Of Death !

From his Myspace~~

At present, Tank has many ongoing projects , along with myriad of countless collaborations with major and underground indy artists. Warcloud is currently focused on evolving poetically" And on the Release of His new Project "Tank the Drugstore Cowboy.
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 08-22-2007 at 11:07 AM.

ill ima peep those...but far as who i think produced these joints

miserable renounce sounds 2 me like some stoupe shit AND if it is this HAS 2 b some his best work IMO

and love almost sounds like maybe a kevlaar 7 or bronze nazareth beat even?? idk if they cool wit holo or not but it woul db dope 2 have some bronze production on his robot tank album

Yeah as soon as I heard "Miserable Renounce" I thought Stoupe/Necro/4th Disciple...
    Thats one of my favourites, when the beat dops and he comes in and says~
    "People of The Owl..."

~

As for "Love" Bronze Nazareth/Cilvaringz
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 08-20-2007 at 07:19 PM.

thnx for the tracks. the beats are crazy

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Chrism70 View Post
    Asalaam Alikum to my Muslim Brothers out there

Now I am going to be lynched for this but..................I am holding off buying The Offering cause I want the Robot Tank album soooooooooo much.

These tracks are FIRE!!!!

Better than The Offering tracks I have heard so far.

OK................prepare the rope and find me a tree!!
    Whatever, how can 2 songs be better than an album with heat, i can match those 2 songs with 2 other songs off the album, Robot Tank should get an album out then we compare, cos lyrically he aint as nice as Priest, he spits but he really aint saying nothing, thier metaphors are pretty good, but tank is caught up with animals, its like he watches the animal channels to pick up words for his next ryhme.

PRODIGAL SUN

Chrism70 is probably same cat from those click animosity camp coming in here to boost shit up, listen its cool to boost ya mans work but dont do it at the expense of another, Killah priest's album is the shit right now and til Tank drops then we compare even though there is no need for that.

THE QUIET SOLDIER

Quote Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
    Chrism70 is probably same cat from those click animosity camp coming in here to boost shit up, listen its cool to boost ya mans work but dont do it at the expense of another, Killah priest's album is the shit right now and til Tank drops then we compare even though there is no need for that.
    Chrism70 is a die-hard Wu fan from 94!! I have been buying Wu since Method Man's Tical till now...........I have over 100 CD's in the collection.

In my opinion Killah Prist is and always has been the GOAT............I have been waiting for The Offering for soooo long and have been playing the leaked MP3's for months.............but on hearing the album (youtube) and on hearing these now 4 Robot Tanks tracks.............well RT is bringing something new to the table.

OK, so Priest always will be the best rapper in my opinion, but Robot Tank is something new, something different, which is his tracks are just leaving me starving for me.............Priest's tracks do that...........but not as much as RT's new tracks are.................until 8 Diagrams of course!

Im off to lunch now to listen to that Youtube vids with The Offering tracks on to see if my opinion changes..............who knows?

sick tracks man!

i venture to guess the person(s) who produced miserable renounce is blue sky black death. the production is along the lines of the BSBD album.

BTW, warcloud has 3 albums already.

smuggling booze in the graveyard
    nightmares thats surface from shallow sleep
    blue sky black death

the first two are a lot better from a lyrical standpoint than the third but the third is much better production wise.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by Chrism70 View Post
    Chrism70 is a die-hard Wu fan from 94!! I have been buying Wu since Method Man's Tical till now...........I have over 100 CD's in the collection.

In my opinion Killah Prist is and always has been the GOAT............I have been waiting for The Offering for soooo long and have been playing the leaked MP3's for months.............but on hearing the album (youtube) and on hearing these now 4 Robot Tanks tracks.............well RT is bringing something new to the table.

OK, so Priest always will be the best rapper in my opinion, but Robot Tank is something new, something different, which is his tracks are just leaving me starving for me.............Priest's tracks do that...........but not as much as RT's new tracks are.................until 8 Diagrams of course!

Im off to lunch now to listen to that Youtube vids with The Offering tracks on to see if my opinion changes..............who knows?
    Chrim70 Props for represetig The Robot Tank...
    I am just happy that people are even comparing him to Killah Priest and "The Offering" and realising him for what he is...a serious contender.
    My top 2 MC's are~

1. Holocaust/Warcloud/Alcatraz/The Robot Tank
    2. Killah Priest

I have yet to hear "The Offering" and I agree he probabally is the greatest MC of all time but.....

Holocaust with his Robot Tank persona is on another planet with his lyrics...
    If you listen to his tracks after a while you can get the jist of what he is saying,
    he is on another page withhis poetry.
    He has been through what ALL MC's are saying now and has created a new type of sound his own sound...a future sound.
    I commend him for bringing something new to the table and see it as a gutsy and well needed change, people that don't even like Hip-Hop or Rap might even like this as it is something else I think.

I'm not sure if Blue Sky Black Death produced "Miserable Renounce" but his voice sounds ,more human and clear on this track compared to the tracks on his album so I don't know but it could easily be them?
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 03-08-2008 at 11:43 PM.