Page 279 of 281 FirstFirst ... 179229269270271272273274275276277278279280281 LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 4201

Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Surprised no one posted this:

Dom P is sounding pretty nice these days.

Veteran Member

Since Holocaust news has been non-existent for a few months...anyone have any favorite projects/tracks he's been on over the last few years? I think Armour of God is probably his best stuff to me

doesn't look like we posted this before (I might be wrong though)

Retired.

Solo mix of the rare complete version of "On The High Side Of The Sky." From the ultra rare self released edition of the 2002 album release: "Smugglin' Booze in the Graveyard."

track has a 10 minute running time in this form. the album version featured Soul Brady

IDK how rare this is, if rare at all (the solo mix I mean)
    Retired.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Surprised no one posted this:
    That’s that shit right there! Crazy dope

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post

Solo mix of the rare complete version of "On The High Side Of The Sky." From the ultra rare self released edition of the 2002 album release: "Smugglin' Booze in the Graveyard."

track has a 10 minute running time in this form. the album version featured Soul Brady

Thank God. I couldn't stand listening to this track with those bums on it.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post

The full mix of this joint with the complete beat ride-out, is pretty rare. I was only able to obtain the full version by copping the original self released version of "Smugglin' Booze", distributed by Warcloud himself. I then created the custom solo mix by cutting Sobretti. There was a longer version that popped up on Youtube years back, but even that version had a portion of the beat outro cut from it.

Shaka is releasing yet another Holocaust album, entitled: "Northern Right Whale."

"To Kill A Mocking Bird? Fiery Furnace? Death of Superman...
    List goes on of shelved, rumoured or uncompleted Holocaust's projects.
    Finally you can own the Northern Right Whale project as intended by The Holocaust."

Releases: December 9, 2022.

https://theholocaust.bandcamp.com/al...rn-right-whale

Last edited by Dark Matter; 11-30-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

WTF!?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

It is not opening for me. What does it say?

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    It is not opening for me. What does it say?
    Alc said he wants to produce a Warcloud album. He was answering a lot of questions sarcastically the other day, but it also sounds like something that could really work.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

That would be awesome!!!! I would only hope that the situation does not go bad like it did with Blue Sky Black Death..
    Of course, working with Alchemist also means that you now have a direct link to Eminem. Imagine if Holocaust/Warcloud signed to Shady Records..

Does anyone know the details of what happened between Warcloud and 9th Prince to get his RZA-produced album shelved?
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    Does anyone know the details of what happened between Warcloud and 9th Prince to get his RZA-produced album shelved?
    They were alleged to have had a fight many years ago, although I don't know that it caused his album to be shelved.

Warcloud's version of it is..

A: Yeah, I fought him one time, and whooped his ass. He setted on me, and I fought him for half-an-hour, we got into it. But we been cool ever since that, that was years ago. We did get into a bloody fight one time in Manhattan.

X: I heard he jumped you from behind.

A: Yeah yeah, he did jump me from behind, but I whooped his ass. My leg's always been good since I was a kid. I still whooped him for half-an-hour, and he didn't want none. I kept putting him down and putting him down, but he kept getting back up. I mean, he's like three times the size of me.

He kept getting back up and back up, but I kept putting him back down and back down, I mean, it was a bloody battle for half-an-hour. At the end, he bowed down, and I ain't have a problem with him after that. We used to be real good friends before that though. We still pretty good friends now.
    9th Prince's Version...

"I don't fuck with that nigga, that nigga is a retard, he don't even exist to me. I was the one who put him on the killarmy album, until he started buggin out on that pcp, then I had to beat the shit out of him. But I don't want no credit for that. its like taking candy from a baby. The 9thprince is a real ganster. I am 6foot4 and 230pounds so you do the math."

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -