Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Cena And Tha Trademarc New Stuff!

Default John Cena And Tha Trademarc New Stuff!

Hey hey, yo i just saw this, John Cena & Tha Trademarc, new shit man.. i never thought cena would make new music lol after his album he went all gay on WWE but here's the link yo..

http://www.myspace.com/johncenatrademarcunreleased

Beat rhymes and life is a good tune, he's talking about people thinking hes a bitch 'cause hes a wrestler LOL

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

^ Wow

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.MMA View Post
    Jon Cena is a gimmicky fucking bitch who first started out as a typical big-guy wrestler, then he went all 'gang$ta' and shit, and then he turned into some fake broke-ass marine wannabe punk.

Fuck that faggot, he's the reason why white emcee's don't get any respect.

He's a bitch, plain and simple.......mutha fuckers like Urkle and Nick Cannon have more street cred than that fuckwad.

And he's a shit wrestler too, fucker has 5-6 wrestling moves in his move-set.

- A few punches here and there

- That 'u can't see me' wannabe 'people's elbow' whack shit

- spinout powerbomb

- flying shoulder block

- F-U

- then his faggy STFU

^ there......I just verbally gave u a whole Jon Cena match......plus his mic skills and witty humour are fucking weak and can't compare to the Rock or Jericho, and he lost a match to Kevin Federline.

I stopped watching wrestling because of this fag and the whole 'Cena era' of wrestling.

Fuck this chump.
    Sounds like he stole your girlfriend or something!

Come on, that bad bad man track was funny (especially given he's a wrestler).

Besides, you wanna watch calling people faggots when you were into a fake 'sport' that involves muscular men, oiled up in their underpants!

Jon Cena & Trademarc ft. Bumpy Knuckles - Bad Bad Man
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Kt2jHnMh0

Ok, calm down.

I have seen the video once or twice on tv. I had no idea who Jon Cena was until that. Ok, yes the video is funny rather than the actual song, but it aint that bad.

And no, I have never watched wrestling, and don't see how I demonstrated a knowledge for it. And how I'm gay cos I pointed out you watch oiled up men, I have no idea. If someone pointed out that someone else was gay cos they had been fucking men, would that make the person pointing this out gay? You're an idiot.

I'm lying, I watched a bit of wrestling when I was about 8 actually, thought it was a bit childish though.

As for football, sorry soccer, being gay cos they play with balls and tackle each other....... hilarious, you're a very funny and clever man. It stops being a sport when they decide the winner before they start.
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 08-23-2007 at 04:27 AM.

Last time I checked, football wasn't played by men in their underpants.

Oh and you're wrong, I saw it on MTV here in the UK.

Would ask where I was being hipocritical, but I really can't be bothered to keep this going.

Remember you were the guy who lept on someones post brandishing the word faggot to start with, so don't suddenly try and play the wise man.

why are you arguing? john Cena fuckin blows...he shood be in la coka nostra.

mr mma you need to smoke a joint or something.

cena is probably doing his music again cos he's about to loose his title.

FRESH FISH

Easily the best album of the year.

BAD BAD MAN ftw.

^ actually he's off to do another poor ass flick, and WTF is with u people thinking I'm getting all worked up? I'm just typing how I feel about the guy like any1 else would in regards to a person they don't like......maybe it's you guys who need to chill out and not blow everything out of proportion.
    i don't like cena hes boring but you're a bit too bothered by him. its just a wrestler.

^ true just a wrestler, but I think I'm reacting the same way as any person would when it would come to an MC they dislike.
    maybe a lot of people would but I cant let anyone get on my nerves like that, its not worth it.

I should of never made this topic. I mean, most likely most of you people that hate him has probably only heard Bad Bad Man and that other slow track, and the freestyles he does on WWE now and again, so really, you got no idea about his lyrical skills, etc. You guys see him on the TV and 'cause wrestling is obviously fake. that's all you straight away think "he's a bitch". WTF?

His album is okay, and these new tracks are sick. I mean, let's talk about wrestling now. He came to the WWE and took over like The Rock did, not anyone can do that. And if you read interviews of him and shit, you'll know the rapper bit wasn't/isnt just a gimmick, he talks about The Trademarc getting him into hip hop years ago, etc.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Another thread where MMA's panties get twisted. I've never seen anyone get so worked up over completely retarded shit. Maybe you should start a livejournal instead of posting your hurt feelings and daily life on wutangcorp. You goofball.

Dude your feelings got hurt again.

www.livejournal.com

A PM from Mr. Emotional:

what the fuck is your problem with me faggot? Ever since I posted a distaste for your precious Glen Danzig with the misfits you've had an issue with me....and you say 'I' get my panties in a twist? Perhaps it is you who needs to wipe the fucking discharge from their panties and replace the tampon shoved so far up your man-gina that you are having a male PMS episodes. If you don't like what I post, then I suggest you refrain from looking where I post....simple no? Your fagness is unwanted, and I can deal without it, so fuck off.
    Case in point. Dude gets raged hard.

Jon Cena is a gimmicky fucking bitch who first started out as a typical big-guy wrestler, then he went all 'gang$ta' and shit, and then he turned into some fake broke-ass marine wannabe punk.

Fuck that faggot, he's the reason why white emcee's don't get any respect.

He's a bitch, plain and simple.......mutha fuckers like Urkle and Nick Cannon have more street cred than that fuckwad.

And he's a shit wrestler too, fucker has 5-6 wrestling moves in his move-set.

- A few punches here and there

- That 'u can't see me' wannabe 'people's elbow' whack shit

- spinout powerbomb

- flying shoulder block

- F-U

- then his faggy STFU

^ there......I just verbally gave u a whole Jon Cena match......plus his mic skills and witty humour are fucking weak and can't compare to the Rock or Jericho, and he lost a match to Kevin Federline.

I stopped watching wrestling because of this fag and the whole 'Cena era' of wrestling.

Fuck this chump.
    till he punches you in the face and turns your nose into your anus.

you just typed a good 2 paragraphs on him and if you would have died after that he still wouldn't care.