• 3-meh

1 8.33%
  • 2-wack

0 0%
  • 1-SUCKS ASS

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JMT - Visions of Gandhi

Pretty good album, i like all the latino samples.

I really cant understand why people like "Legacy Of Blood" so much. Apart from the track with Killah Priest, the acoustic version of the track with GZA and a few others, i thought the beats were Stoups worst and it was Vinnies worst performance by a mile, and one of the worst performaces ive heard lyrically by an emcee ever on his own album. His delivery sounds dope over Stoups beats though.

This album is far better.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

this has always been my favorite JMT album I like their debut, but their is something different with this album that i always feel as it's more of an evolution in their style and Stoupe was flawless around this time he always produced Bis album "Rip the Jacker" at this time too.Vinnie went in on this album too never felt rawer to me.

4.5/5

I fucking love this album.

I enjoy the dichotomy between Stoupe's uptempo beats and Paz's violent rhymes.

That's the entire point of the album, to mesh styles that most groups wouldn't attempt.

Tebetian Black Magicians is disgusting, Animal Rap is a classic & Blood In Blood Out is a banger!

Definitely upper-tier in the JMT catolouge.