Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time Travel

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

This theory is assuming time is a single moment, or that time works in cycle like the seasons.

Check out the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project. Search for Al Bielek, Stuart Swerdlow and Preston Nichols. If you choose to believe what these people are saying it will fuck your mind up. For example:

"al bielek used to be ed cameron, brother of duncan cameron, but time traveled and came back as a different person. after time traveling to the past duncan cameron's soul was transplanted into a child born to his parents, turning the old duncan cameron into the new duncan cameron"

It gets worse.... once the Annunaki get involved it gets much much worse.

If you went back in time and killed your grandad, maybe cut him up a bit, berried him in the desert, had a wank and made a sandwich..... except for being a time travelling, sex crazed, sandwich eating, desert digging grandad killer and a brilliant guest on coast to coast (shout to George), you'd just be a normal dude, chillin out in the past - spliff, but from that moment on the future would pan out differently (for you) in a parallel dimension. The dimension your from will continue to exist as normal and people will dance in the streets as they celebrate the bizarre disappearance of the local nutter who claimed he had invented a time machine.

I think thats how it works? although i may have got that concept from Stargate SG1, in which case i wholeheartedly apologize and withdraw from the conversation.
    Last edited by Danamiks; 09-03-2007 at 03:56 PM.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Ha ha! Good to see you in here Mr Danamiks! A real authority on all things weird and wonderful!

You crack me up mate.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Quote Originally Posted by knoccout View Post
    Theoretically It is possible to travel forward in time but impossible to travel back.

it is only our "illusion" and unjust reasoning that makes us believe that time only travels along a linear path of past to future.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

undefeatable

someone get John Titor in here!

Here's an interesting website about time: http://www.cubicao.tk/theory/timecubic.html and i tell ya, i have absolutely no fucking idea what their going on about. All i know is this, i once got fucked up on some Insane mushrooms and time got weird. Really weird. If anyone wants to speak to some people who are deep into this kind of thing go to abovetopsecret.com and do a search.

i have mind travel.....

see in time
    ..u slippy will die soon couse u posted after i did
    Last edited by 100pr00f; 09-08-2007 at 10:06 PM.

How soon?