Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wu Tang fight at RTBs

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Toney View Post
    i used to like the music and parts of the lyrics. not the guys or where they came from, cuz i´m not gay. i´m up here cuz i´m bored and this forum is source for funny and interesting stuff.
    You sound gay as hell.

L~>1<~NKS

i used to like the music and parts of the lyrics. not the guys or where they came from, cuz i´m not gay. i´m up here cuz i´m bored and this forum is source for funny and interesting stuff.

So you callin' me gay cuz I respeck what Wu's about and your cornball ass "likes" a couple of lyrics or "parts" of the music?

I'll jus let your sissy statement diss itself... nuff said.

Sum of yawl are cornballz fake fuckheadz till the day. I'll tell you what go up to a Wu General, member or associate and say fuck Wu Tang like you "say" it on a web forum behind a monitor and please have the person witchu (cuz I know you gon have sum back up - right? Pffff) film it so we can all see the outcome... Since you're G's and all... I wanna meet or greet the person to do that on this forum.

Oztradamus

I was there @ that show in my hometown of Chicago... Nigga who screamed out Fuck Wu-Tang was wylin'... It was some drunk cat..

why don't all you internet shit-talkers calm down. you're not a part of any of kind of scene like the ones you saw in those videos. you might wish you were, but that shit doesn't happen in the part of delaware, or denmark that you're from, white man. so stop all the talk like that. and stop saying nigga - I mean stop typing it.. cause you'd never say it.. by the way it's not like they're 'defending' or 'representing' here when they all rush off the stage (at least three of them) to stop the shit out of ONE fan.. that shit was stupid, and it's okay to say that.. it doesn't make anyone GAY you fucking 12 year old.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
    why don't all you internet shit-talkers calm down. you're not a part of any of kind of scene like the ones you saw in those videos. you might wish you were, but that shit doesn't happen in the part of delaware, or denmark that you're from, white man. so stop all the talk like that. and stop saying nigga - I mean stop typing it.. cause you'd never say it.. by the way it's not like they're 'defending' or 'representing' here when they all rush off the stage (at least three of them) to stop the shit out of ONE fan.. that shit was stupid, and it's okay to say that.. it doesn't make anyone GAY you fucking 12 year old.
    LMAO, Nicely said.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

looks like you need a life

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Were was Ghost???!! I wanna see Mr. Face in action, i heard he got heat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
    it aint where ya from dumb dumb it how ya gun

APES!!! straight up- i pray to god that these animals never reach the heavens. word up

how dumb is one gettin mad like this from only a few hateful words. this is another episode that shows how unintelligent some of the wu dudes are. i´m so done with these

turn the other cheek on this shit, cause the tang aint known to do that shit, you disrespect someone you best get ready to be checked. you dont understand that you aint a real man. fullstop.
    and using those names ? your likely to get knocked the fuck out one of these days

p.s. streetlife should know better than to open with a right hook.

L~>1<~NKS

Can sum1ne identify the cut slapped on the turn tables when the scuffle ended @ BBKINGS (last few seconds of the clip).

That shit sounds bannanas.

Veteran Member

haha...

Streets a raw dude you can't blame him for his actions, there's no way to just dis O.D.B. like that!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah