Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Iniquity(LOSER) vs Dusk .

Default Iniquity(LOSER) vs Dusk .

.. You up first Duck ..

no actually..u issued a challenge...u spit first.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    no actually..u issued a challenge...u spit first.
    .. you did in the iniquity thread ..

? no stupid, u made a thread...i said sure ill battle you...like ur asking for some one to battle (challenge) u got one...so spit.

yo either go or forget it..i dont wanna battle you but if u lay a good verse ill get back at u im mad busy.

yo either go or forget it..i dont wanna battle you but if u lay a good verse ill get back at u im mad busy.
    .. this is what you posted you fuckin' moron .. lol ..

you wanna go a round or two?

.. so go bitch .. ..

JUST SPIT U FUCKIN GIRLS

INIQUITY UR MAD FAGGISH, STARTING SHIT BUT NOT STANDING UP WHEN HE ASK U TO DROP, AND WHATS WITH THE "IM THE BEST" COMPLEX U GOT GOIN ON...THE FUCK OUTTA THE CORP NERD

AND DUSK IS JUST MAD BUSY THINKING UP NEW SIGS AND CORNY BARS TO PUT UNDERNEATH THEM...BITCH UR ON HERE EVERYDAY SO DROP IF U GUNNA, ONLY REASON U WANT HIM TO GO FIRST IS CUZ U FEED LIKE NO1'S BIDNESS (eloels <-- nerd fuckin net slang) BESIDES U BEEN MAD FUCKIN HOMO TO ME LATELY SO FUCK U...

LIKE WTF IS THIS SHIT??? I MEAN C'MON SHOW SOME PRIDE FOR YOUR WORK ITS A TEXT BATTLE FOR FUCK SAKE

THIS SHOULD BE INCENTIVE ENOUGH RIGHT?? SPIT U FUCKING NET NERDS

haaa haaa, tell it it like it is nakkk.
    Classic - "Disciple of Ares"

Quote Originally Posted by NASTY NAK View Post
    JUST SPIT U FUCKIN GIRLS

INIQUITY UR MAD FAGGISH, STARTING SHIT BUT NOT STANDING UP WHEN HE ASK U TO DROP, AND WHATS WITH THE "IM THE BEST" COMPLEX U GOT GOIN ON...THE FUCK OUTTA THE CORP NERD

AND DUSK IS JUST MAD BUSY THINKING UP NEW SIGS AND CORNY BARS TO PUT UNDERNEATH THEM...BITCH UR ON HERE EVERYDAY SO DROP IF U GUNNA, ONLY REASON U WANT HIM TO GO FIRST IS CUZ U FEED LIKE NO1'S BIDNESS (eloels <-- nerd fuckin net slang) BESIDES U BEEN MAD FUCKIN HOMO TO ME LATELY SO FUCK U...

LIKE WTF IS THIS SHIT??? I MEAN C'MON SHOW SOME PRIDE FOR YOUR WORK ITS A TEXT BATTLE FOR FUCK SAKE

THIS SHOULD BE INCENTIVE ENOUGH RIGHT?? SPIT U FUCKING NET NERDS

.. me vs you ? ..

thanks classic, and nak...if corny bars are enuff to beat you, than that says little about u fucker...i love how u come here challenging people and u never spit...so nice try.

iniquity, why did u make the iniquity thread? exactly i was RESPONDING to your thread....i am fuckin busy stupid...and that isnt ur business...i come here now not to battle...(thanks to a bunch of losers who now rott this forum) but to check the wu forum and such for updates on shit...so i figured u needed someone to battle..ud spit..id replay and wed be done in a day or 2....w/e man...you guys are amazing, i dont stand a chance.

thanks classic, and nak...if corny bars are enuff to beat you, than that says little about u fucker...i love how u come here challenging people and u never spit...so nice try.

iniquity, why did u make the iniquity thread? exactly i was RESPONDING to your thread....i am fuckin busy stupid...and that isnt ur business...i come here now not to battle...(thanks to a bunch of losers who now rott this forum) but to check the wu forum and such for updates on shit...so i figured u needed someone to battle..ud spit..id replay and wed be done in a day or 2....w/e man...you guys are amazing, i dont stand a chance.
    u battled me about a year and a half ago,

if you want to iniquity, just DONT expect a quick response, i dont do alot of at home shit on the weekends anymore

get off ur own dick u bitch made faggot. you act like you hot shit but when it comes down to audio peices they all come out like sub par peices (even tho i dont have any myself, go figure)

and im not challenging anyone, im saying whats on my mind...ur a good battler yet u hesitate to spit, and stall a battle with a faggish man lover that YOU know you could beat...come on, be proud of being able to write a good battle verse

pride? y do u think this is a fucking kung fu flick? i love rap, and battlin....but not only do i not have the time i used to, but if im gonna battle im not gonna battle someone who isnt around...this is not the first time we were supposed to battle.

Quote Originally Posted by NASTY NAK View Post
    u battled me about a year and a half ago,

if you want to iniquity, just DONT expect a quick response, i dont do alot of at home shit on the weekends anymore

get off ur own dick u bitch made faggot. you act like you hot shit but when it comes down to audio peices they all come out like sub par peices (even tho i dont have any myself, go figure)

and im not challenging anyone, im saying whats on my mind...ur a good battler yet u hesitate to spit, and stall a battle with a faggish man lover that YOU know you could beat...come on, be proud of being able to write a good battle verse

.. Dusk beat me? LOL, NOBODY on this board can beat me ..

Iniquity Can't Rhyme For Shit, This Dude's A Poser, All This Shit Talk And Still No Verses?, And Dude, I'll Beat Your Ass In A Battle Anyday Of The Year, But Don't Even Respond Like U Wanna Battle Me 'cause We All Know You Ain't Droppin' Nothin' But Dimes Homie!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyhookz View Post
    Iniquity Can't Rhyme For Shit, This Dude's A Poser, All This Shit Talk And Still No Verses?, And Dude, I'll Beat Your Ass In A Battle Anyday Of The Year, But Don't Even Respond Like U Wanna Battle Me 'cause We All Know You Ain't Droppin' Nothin' But Dimes Homie!!!!

.. I dare you to drop first ..