9 19.15%
  • poor

3 6.38%
  • wack

16 34.04%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent - Curtis

PRODIGAL SUN

heh-- i'll take the heat. i like VARIETY in hip-hop & like it or not-- & ya'll can ask any of the other city kids here-- you hear G-Unit a lot... i wouldn't want 50 as my ONLY hip-hop but when he comes correct... & i'll sure fucking take it over Aesop, Common, Talib ** and ** Kanye.

Plies "100 Years" > ANY Talib, tho' I'll admit he Kweli didn't fuck up his verse on UGK too bad.

i'm exaggerating, slightly, but backpacker ig'nance is so fucking inane, ya'll deserve to be tormented.

& hey, who was the kid hyping Chamillionaire "Hip Hop Police/Evening News" a little while ago? belated props-- that shit is beyond sick, good look, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by junius View Post
    reps ODB in "Peep Show," imagine a while 50 album produced by Havoc? a couple of the $$$, love tracks i can live without but overall, MUCH better than the rumors suggested... > than Kanye too, unless you just cum in buckets for his production tricks... to me, that shit is like the bad '80s music of the 21st Century... Kanye = Asia, Journey, U2, etc... & yes, fuck you to U2 fans.

i wouldn't have minded another Young Buck verse or some hot Lloyd Banks ... even if ya'll DO like Kanye, it's ridiculous to hate 50 for ** his ** r&b moves... which he's so good at it DOES cause problems, because it's hard to reconcile with the grimey shit... Curtis > fake "conscious" bullshit like Common & Talib too.
    seems like your dislike of kanye goes deeper than just music.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

i hate Kanye West personaly, but still gived Graduation a spin. It's was very weak for me. Curtis is not bad !

Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    On par with illmatic and 36 chambers.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Ill wait to hear Curtis when it drops.

Im accually more looking foward to Before I Self Destruct. Apparently its sounds like some old school 50, more serious tracks, etc. Hope that pans out

To who ever was dissin' Common and sayin' "Plies > Kweli" automaticly put him self in the position of the extent that his opinions do not count at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Im accually more looking foward to Before I Self Destruct. Apparently its sounds like some old school 50, more serious tracks, etc. Hope that pans out
    I was thinkin' the same thing.

PRODIGAL SUN

right, right-- fucking jock Common, Talib & Kanye all you like; I'll stick to my extensive DITC collection ** and ** the best G-Unit: the two can co-exist, & i have the bonus of not having any Coldplay cameos either. again, once the novelty of Kanye's admittedly clever (too clever i think) post-RZA innovations wear off... ya'll have what? calling out Bush is cool but i don't need to hear him rap too. listen with your ** ears **, not "brand loyalty" (especially lousy fake concious brands)-- it might help. that said, i'm looking fwd to "Before I Self Destruct" also; "Curtis" is schizophrenic for sure, tho' not more so than "The Massacre."

Chamillionaire > Plies "100 Years" > ALL Pumpkinhead (the only reason to listen to him is Marco Polo on the boards.)

did the dirty version leak yet?

^ Yes it did.

And Junious, if your trying to convince us that you have a wide variety of music, just stop now because you sound like a total idiot, because with that wide variety of 'music' ya listin to and you say Plies > Talib, then you must be fucking retarded, honestly, I don't think I need to even go forward with this.

i don't knock ppl for liking 50. i just dislike him as a person even more after reading that Spin article. he made some good points at times, but when music came into question, he veered of into hater-mode. it doesn't help Yayo and all them got him started tho. dissing the Clan is not a good look, ever.

LMFAO!!!! There's 50 Cent ads on this site lol, I just saw them and I find that pretty funny..... 'cause there's very few 50 fans here XD

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Chamillionaire > Plies "100 Years" > ALL Pumpkinhead (the only reason to listen to him is Marco Polo on the boards.)

lol at pulling pumpkinhead into this..

And pumpkinhead >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> plies

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

right, right-- fucking jock Common, Talib & Kanye all you like; I'll stick to my extensive DITC collection ** and ** the best G-Unit: the two can co-exist, & i have the bonus of not having any Coldplay cameos either. again, once the novelty of Kanye's admittedly clever (too clever i think) post-RZA innovations wear off... ya'll have what? calling out Bush is cool but i don't need to hear him rap too. listen with your ** ears **, not "brand loyalty" (especially lousy fake concious brands)-- it might help. that said, i'm looking fwd to "Before I Self Destruct" also; "Curtis" is schizophrenic for sure, tho' not more so than "The Massacre."

What?

If anyone want the links to the dirty version, message me.