Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: .::Storm Graphics::.

Default Nasty Nas

Last edited by Storm; 10-31-2007 at 03:24 PM.

I love that Iron Man sig, very dope. So obvious that I can't believe no one as done it before.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

thanks. yea, one day I was thinking bout that and thought it would be a very good concept for a sig. But im gonna redo it a lil' bit. im gonna redo the text so it looks kinda futuristic and metallic and im gonna see if I can find a good cartoon pic of ironman cuz the one I used is the one for the new movie and didnt really like it.

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
    thanks. yea, one day I was thinking bout that and thought it would be a very good concept for a sig. But im gonna redo it a lil' bit. im gonna redo the text so it looks kinda futuristic and metallic and im gonna see if I can find a good cartoon pic of ironman cuz the one I used is the one for the new movie and didnt really like it.
    don't make the font in your sig too...umm let's call it "spectacular"....
    a simple font in white is the best way to do it...make sure that the font flows well with the background by using different layer settings and play around with the opacity

I know about that stuff but thanks for the tip/info though. Yea, I should've left the text alone but I wanted some color on it. Do you think the text (a simplier text without color) shouldnt be altered or be altered the way I had it

Suga Duga

I know about that stuff but thanks for the tip/info though. Yea, I should've left the text alone but I wanted some color on it. Do you think the text (a simplier text without color) shouldnt be altered or be altered the way I had it
    no, keep it simple...
    ppl keep overvaluing the text in a sig...it's just a small addition...the texts with all the effects, colors etc. "interrupt" the sig itself...

I think the movie Iron Man pic works very well, notice how the Iron Man mouth design matches Ghost's goatee.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Veteran Member

I like almost all the stuff in your first post

thanks for the support, do u want a sig?

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    I think the movie Iron Man pic works very well, notice how the Iron Man mouth design matches Ghost's goatee.
    lol, I didn't even notice that.

Default Chiba 2

Last edited by Storm; 10-31-2007 at 03:25 PM.

Default Sleep Sintra

Last edited by Storm; 10-31-2007 at 03:26 PM.

Default Ironmen

Last edited by Storm; 10-31-2007 at 03:27 PM.