Default White Vigilantees Killed 200 Blacks During Katrina

Listen to Tribunal Testimony: White Vigilante Justice pt1
    http://odeo.com/audio/16513543/view

Listen to Tribunal Testimony: White Vigilante Justice pt2
    http://odeo.com/audio/16514013/view

White Vigilantees Killed 200 Blacks During Katrina
    http://www.daveyd.com

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=307015191

During the International Hurricane Katrina and Rita Tribunal we heard all sorts of testimony about white vigilantes 'hunting' down Black folks. This was in addition to the widespread police brutality. In some instances New Orleans police were seen riding with and working with white vigilantes who claimed they were protecting their neighborhoods.

Former Black Panther Malik Rahim of the organization Common Ground was witness to white vigilantes who were roaming his neighborhood in Algiers which is located on the West Bank of New Orleans. This was one of the few places in the city that did not experience flooding. It was the only neighborhood in all of New Orleans that still had safe drinking water.

According to Malik, Black people who discovered the what good shape Algiers was in came over seeking refuge. Sadly they found themselves being chased off or gunned down by mobs of angry whites who patrolled the neighborhood. Black people including Malik who were from Algiers found themselves being threatened by their former neighbors.

During his searing testimony Malik offered up a documentary he and his comrades from Common Ground put together. In the documentary we get to see and hear angry white people bragging about how they were shooting and killing Blacks while they were barbecueing. It seems so outlandish to the point of dis-belief until. They went out at night on what they called 'pheasant Hunts'. Malik estimates that over 200 Blacks lost their lives to white vigilantes.

During his testimony Malik talked about military occupation and how soldiers who came straight from Iraq were brought over to patrol New Orleans. Algiers was ground zero for many of these troops. Malik talks in great detail about Black neighborhoods being under-seiged and Black people being terrorized as bullet ridden Black male bodies were turning up everyday.

http://www.myspace.com/lordpatchdub

{>____<}

And why are we NOW hearing about this?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Because shit is real. I feel white hatred every fucking day in some shape or form. Not all of you are like that - dont come crying in this thread about how your not racist. This about a mind set that needs to die.
    Break fast is served

Banned

I agree, and im white. Its like ingrained racism. We hate blacks for no reason. What they look like, how they dress and act, were they live. Its real. You might not act on it, as most sane people wouldnt, and some whites might not have that feeling, but alot do.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I agree, and im white. Its like ingrained racism. We hate blacks for no reason. What they look like, how they dress and act, were they live. Its real. You might not act on it, as most sane people wouldnt, and some whites might not have that feeling, but alot do.
    WOW!!! Are you serious? I get along with alot of white people than my own. Are you saying that most of them are just putting on a big front when they're around me and other minorties (other than blacks)?

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

I'm White and I think a big problem is...

Fear!

Not so much with young White people but parents and older heads won't even ask a
    Black guy for the time!
    As stated before just by the way some young Black people were or the way they talk ect...
    I belive everyone is the same and this kinda shit is straight wrong.
    Killah Priest drops a jewel on Heavy Mental or View From Masada I think~

"I Just Asked You For The Time Bitch"

It's all about how you were raised and what you see around you,.
    People in prodomanantly White areas are surprised to see a Black person, and will
    Pass judgement as to why are they here!
    Everyone has got to live somewhere.

Like Nas said on You Can Hate Me Now~

"Men Fear What hey Don't Understand
    Hate What They Can't Conquer
    Guess Its Just A Theory Of Man...
    Became A Monster"

PEACE

Banned

I'm not saying its all a front....some of it may be. I think most people have stereotypes and prejudices about others, and I dont think its necessarily bad, its just kinda human nature. Some whites fear blacks...I have a cousin like that. Its like, Damn, there people..yea were in a bad neighborhood, you gotta watch your back, but there not animals. There just broke.

You gotta use your own judgement to sense if there putting on a front. Ive seen black dudes put on a front around whites, and act totallly different around their own kind. So you be the judge.
    It always surprises me when people dont realize how things are. It makes you wonder if they have ever been around other cultures or just there own.
    I am Italian, but i grew up and hung with mostly Irish, German, and Croatian dudes. I was cool with a few black dudes, and still am, but back when i was growing up like in the early to mid nineties, deep down in side it was still like us against them...there werent race wars or shit like that, but we didnt trust them, and I doubt they trusted us.
    Thats just the way it was.....
    Your right tho, it is a little different now. At least I think so. There is alot more mixing. Im only 26 so its not like im old, but its alot different from when I was 13-14 years old.

and a white person PLEASE explain the genetically ingrained racism in your culture.

seriously, and don't say "Well im white, im not racist" cause there's NO DENYING you guys are genetically hateful/fearful people.

amazing how a thread so quickly turns into the same bullshit discusion in here.

i think im genetically programmed to hate you people.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    and a white person PLEASE explain the genetically ingrained racism in your culture.

seriously, and don't say "Well im white, im not racist" cause there's NO DENYING you guys are genetically hateful/fearful people.
    I didnt say anything about genetics. Its not ingrained genetically, its ingrained culturally. And I'm only speaking for the United States. I've never been out of country except Canada.

Whites aren't any more racist than anyone else. If you trace history and you gather facts, you will see that its no different. Its that American perspective us AMERICANS put on everything, because we think everyone in the world sees things as we do. ANd in part, that is the reason why alot of other places hate on us.
    It all has to do with the history that has taken place since the discovery of the Americas and the diaspora of many different cultures from the Eastern Hemisphere to the West.

This notion of genetically inclined racism is ridiculous. It is a LEARNED behavior.

I believe a greater percentage of blacks are racists than whites. Of course, that's white peoples fault! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    i think im genetically programmed to hate you people.

more akbar

I AM HIPHOP

yo i`m white, or at least people say that`s my skin color
    listen to me here
    i sincerely don`t give a fuck if you are white, black, brown, yellow, red or whatever
    you know ... this reminds me of the thread about the "N-Word" ... in my opinion a white man is more racist if he says "N-Word" instead of "what up my nigga" ... and you know why ? .... i heard a really wise thing a couple a months ago about racism
    you know what racism is ? racism is not "fuck you nigga!" that ain`t racist
    racist is when being confronted with a person of some other race .. you think "i respect you, because if i don`t, you might harm me" now that`s racist!
    so fuck y`all niggaz complaining about this shit, fuck y`all white pussies, fuck absolutely everybody who is so narrow-minded and ignorant to have fear or reticence for someone because of his skin color
    and the "genetically ingrained racism" .... that`s the biggest bullshit i have ever heard!
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

lmao @ genetics inducing racism......anyone believing dat is a dusthead str8 up

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I'm not saying its all a front....some of it may be. I think most people have stereotypes and prejudices about others, and I dont think its necessarily bad, its just kinda human nature. Some whites fear blacks...I have a cousin like that. Its like, Damn, there people..yea were in a bad neighborhood, you gotta watch your back, but there not animals. There just broke.

You gotta use your own judgement to sense if there putting on a front. Ive seen black dudes put on a front around whites, and act totallly different around their own kind. So you be the judge.
    It always surprises me when people dont realize how things are. It makes you wonder if they have ever been around other cultures or just there own.
    I am Italian, but i grew up and hung with mostly Irish, German, and Croatian dudes. I was cool with a few black dudes, and still am, but back when i was growing up like in the early to mid nineties, deep down in side it was still like us against them...there werent race wars or shit like that, but we didnt trust them, and I doubt they trusted us.
    Thats just the way it was.....
    Your right tho, it is a little different now. At least I think so. There is alot more mixing. Im only 26 so its not like im old, but its alot different from when I was 13-14 years old.
    I totally understand what you're saying here. It's like that with most blacks. They feel that they have to "act white" when they're around other races than their own. True Story: Earlier this year, I was at an ATM withdrawing some money and I happen to see this group of blacks acting like normal black act these days. A girl that was in the group had a classmate that was watching her acting out, in public. Well, her classmate called her name out. In just so happens that the black chick turned from being black to white. I'm watching her be a totally hypocrite about herself. Obivously, the white girl already knew what's going on, but she just wanted to see for herself. Why can't people just be themselfs?
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-07-2007 at 04:36 PM.