Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: WU TANG CLAN - WATCH YOUR MOUTH (download)

Veteran Member

uhh wtf is this? This shit is mad garbage! This beat is horrible so is the hook! This shit better not be on the lp! Maybe I need to peep it out again, the lp version, but Im not feelin this at all!...

It kinda gets better as it goes. RZA comes correct once again! Its nice to hear all 8 mcs on this joint! I hope the real version is slightly different!

I guess Id give it 3 out of 5, Rae sounds tired! Fuck that, get the fuck off the track if you cant get into it!

Quote Originally Posted by mantis_fist View Post
    uhh wtf is this? This shit is mad garbage! This beat is horrible so is the hook! This shit better not be on the lp! Maybe I need to peep it out again, the lp version, but Im not feelin this at all!...

It kinda gets better as it goes. RZA comes correct once again! Its nice to hear all 8 mcs on this joint! I hope the real version is slightly different!

I guess Id give it 3 out of 5, Rae sounds tired! Fuck that, get the fuck off the track if you cant get into it!

wait till you buy it, and you'll bang it in your whip

trust me !

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osirus16 View Post
    this is the first album in a long time ima really try to refrain myself from hearing anything before its released
    nothin like buying a wu album and listening from start to finish not knowing what to expect
    Word. After peeping this joint, which I think is average, Im not gonna peep any other joints untill shit is out!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    wait till you buy it, and you'll bang it in your whip

trust me !
    nah man, i doubt he will

im as pissed as he is and understand why

you know what i just did.

listen to the 7th Chamber remix, listen to this, the listen to the 7th Chamber remix and almost punched my computer.

this shit's boring, only a few of them actually want to rap anymore it seems.

Wu don't know what rap is anymore, nor do the wu fans.

there are MC's that are 40x nicer then Wu tang currently is. THAT's their competition

the streets checks for that laffy taffy shit yeah, but when the fizzle out it's all about Saigon, papoose, Technique, Lil Wayne(like him or not non of his mixtape have a song this boring.....coming froma guy that hates his music),

listen to Kayne's new single! fuck, how's THIS supposed to compete with THAT.

Common's, Joel Ortiz's all eat this gay songs food.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    nah man, i doubt he will

listen to the 7th Chamber remix, listen to this, the listen to the 7th Chamber remix and almost punched my computer.

there are MC's that are 40x nicer then Wu tang currently is. THAT's their competition

the streets checks for that laffy taffy shit yeah, but when the fizzle out it's all about Saigon, papoose, Technique, Lil Wayne(like him or not non of his mixtape have a song this boring.....coming froma guy that hates his music),

lmao what u mad for stupid

The dress code is armor or get a hole up in you

Veteran Member

nah man, i doubt he will

Uhh the new kanye single 'cant tell me nothin' is SHITE! Are you talkin about that one? If so im not feelin that joint! Or 'stronger' one of his worst songs! Uhh hip-hop and daft punk, a dope group, dont go well together! Kanye is only good for beats, sometimes! And I dont think the WU needs to worry about competing with Kanye! The Wu could, if they wanted, CRUSH any wack ass shit kanye puts out.

But yeah man. What happened to the RZA back in 93 when he said we commin the chop the headz of the wack mcs? Protect ya neck! No desire, no hunger!

Most wu fans just cant except the fact that Wu's glory years are over and have been for a very long time! Trust me as one of the biggest supports here in oregon i wish it were different! out of all my peers I bumped wu the longst. When homies stopped I was like naw check this joint or that one. But as Ive gotten older I have come to realise shit is just not really that dope anymore!

Wu lost their 'it' aLONG time ago!
    Last edited by mantis_fist; 09-08-2007 at 03:32 AM.

Clan Member

Damn, but this leak can only mean one thing: The album is actually coming out!

Chef is dope when he on that slow shit IMO, got some "Im in charge, Im the don" kind of feel to it. lol

Track is sick been on repeat for a minute already

Ghost just killllls this track, so glad he got on and did his thing with this album,

INS soundin good, back to his old self

I promised myself not listening to anything before 8 diagrams comes out...but I couldn't resist it.. LOL

nobody mentions how GRIMEY that beat is... daaamn...when you'll hear the mixed version shit will be sicker...

I don't think Rae is that weak...this is a track where i'm feeling him being laid back, since that is his new style... other times he makes me wanna sleep...but this beat is too grimey...laid back style comes nice as beginning LOL

daaamn...this isn't very good...but this is good...
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    The dress code is armor or get a hole up in you

werd.. make that invincible while we talkin..

chef sounds ill on this

i'll shut up now
    thank you

LOL at this queer saying such and such verse's were gay ideas