Thread: "Elephant Juice" by Cilvaringz feat. Michele van der Aa, RZA

Question "Elephant Juice" by Cilvaringz feat. Michele van der Aa, RZA

Damn! When I heard the track for the first time, I got really taken aback... absolutely speechless! Ya'll know why? Its second verse seems to me to be sick! For real! It's like,
    Fuck you Subliminal, and Remedy and all enemies
    Of the truth (...)
    You fucking thieves (...)
    (...) now get the fuck outta here
    Ya'll bogus (...)

Pardon my French, but... what the f**k is going on?! Is Cilvaringz a Jew-hater or something?! Is he a f**king racist?! How's it possible to diss someone from the same crew, huh? I know he as well as RZA are Muslims, but the same rappers have recorded "Muslim and a Jew" featuring Remedy after all! Besides, Subliminal collaborates with some Palestinian hip-hop groups... so is it all wrong?
    We don't shoot to hurt we aim for your neck, Respect criminal steps, have my Polish thugs rock you to death... I play the back alley hustling hard, TakZWani's the squad, My whole teams builds with Luka the God... Green and Purple's what my soldiers is bubbling, Count to 20 and double men, we move 40 deep when we coming in...
    cf. "Nie Zabierzesz Mi Tego" by TakZWani http://www.tzw.prv.pl/ feat. Natural Born Spitters

Veteran Member

cilvaringz made the song Muslim and a Jew with him and Remedy on it and i think it was his beat and idea. then remedy used the same sample and made his own version put rza on it and put it on his album. and cilvaringz was pissed off for stealing it, but RZA told Remedy it what all right to do. that' y he cals him a thief