Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How The Cuban Ghettos Get Down

L~>1<~NKS

Ight Im not really gonna get into all that discrimination shit, so I recant what I posted.

Good chit Tauro - that second vid iz crazy.

And yes gawd bless out spanish women.

Yes i hate thinking , negativelly. I really expected the first response to be negative. Its a breath of fresh air to see someone type this. Man there are black Cubans, black Jamaicans, black Dominicans, and black Americans.

I don't see how some people can't understand that African slave trafficking and slavery existed in all European colonies in the Western World.

Default Yes indeed

Yes i hate thinking , negativelly. I really expected the first response to be negative. Its a breath of fresh air to see someone type this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    I feel you.

Man there are black Cubans, black Jamaicans, black Dominicans, and black Americans.

I don't see how some people can't understand that African slave trafficking and slavery existed in all European colonies in the Western World.

Quote Originally Posted by BronzearmzNYC View Post
    Yes i hate thinking , negativelly. I really expected the first response to be negative. Its a breath of fresh air to see someone type this. Man there are black Cubans, black Jamaicans, black Dominicans, and black Americans.

Colombia has the third largest population of Africans after Brazil and The United States.....it's true, I found that out recently while doing some research on South American/Colombian racial diversity.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    True dat, so are Colombian mamis......you know what, scratch dat, Latinas from all over are FINE!

i luv my puerto rican women but i must admit i never seen not 1 ugly columbian chick ever in my 26 years on this planet. & there's a pretty decent size population of colombians where im at.

This I just found today and imo not only shows dope colombian hip hop but the vid gives a good insight into some of the barrios similar to the one I spent time and where members of my family still live.

Check it out Links....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsPKsM3sRo4
    Last edited by TAURO; 10-23-2007 at 09:15 PM.

Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by FatherT!me View Post
    but i must admit i never seen not 1 ugly columbian chick ever in my 26 years on this planet. & there's a pretty decent size population of colombians where im at.
    Same thing here my town is full of hispanics and its rare to find a decent looking Colombian girl. You should go to Colombia thought, its really nice

Colombia is full of fine women, I can't tell you how much my neck hurts from constantly turning in their direction.

Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Colombia is full of fine women, I can't tell you how much my neck hurts from constantly turning in their direction.
    lol, yea thats true. I went there for the first time in over a decade in 04' and loved it, it was different but I got used to the lifestyle and enjoyed it

Where did you go?

Method Man

Cali, im not originally from colombia though. My parents are from barranquilla. you?

My family is from Medellin but I was born and raised in London, although I did live in Colombia for a brief stint when I was younger. I travel there alot, last time I went was last april. I love hanging there, chillin with my friends and family, I go there like once every couple of years so it's fairly regular.

I've passed through Barranquilla on my way to Cartagena, that shit is beautiful out there.
    My cousin lives in Cali but I've never been there, I heard the land is very flat as opposed to Medellin which is full of sometimes very annoying steep hills.

Method Man

The women I see at some of those clubs is fucking amazing.

Method Man

These are some pics that I took out in one of the clubs, next time im out there im gonna be sure to take more photos of some of these honeys.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Method Man

ohh okay, kool. Haven5 been to the medellin, though. Im guessing then its like Armenia, cuz its basically all steep hills. Cali is basically flat land but has areas that kinda slide down, but its a good place overall. I want to go to barranquilla sometime in a year though, my cousins tell ppl have the most fun there