Thread: Man, Life & Universe

Default Man, Life & Universe

I took the time out to scrutinize our reality and came to the conclusion that our reality consists of Man, Life and Universe.

Do you think our reality consists of Man Life and Universe?

and if you don't, can you think of some thing that dose'nt exist with in these three catagories...

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

What is the Universe inside of? ...

Infinity=0
    0=Infinity
    Everything is Nothing
    Nothing is Everything
    Something is Something
    But ANYTHING Measured against an INFINATE AMMOUNT would equal 0 and in conclusion be non existant.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

I think that you are onto something interesting. It's a good start, in my mind, but it needs more absolutes.

I know that man is not understood fully by present day common man. We see ourselves as 3rd dimensional beings with only beliefs in the spirit without any solid knowledge. Without this concrete knowledge we can't use man in this equation.

Off top of my head I believe that science defines living organisms by them possessing the following criteria:

interacts with environment/stimuli
    reproduces
    possesses metabolism
    grows

With this is mind. What is life? I think that life and death are simply opposites on the same pole and one in the same. Life is one of the things that we know the least about because we have no knowledge of the opposite of it. (I personally believe in reincarnation. I see the life cycle as being shaped like a horse shoe. We come into being due to our own design. We experience it then go back into that empty space where we reprocess ourselves. If we have reached a certain level of elevation/experience we leave this horse shoe and transcend to the realm of the so-called ancestors. I guess you can relate it to Shrek telling Donkey about the Ogres in the stars or Simba looking at his father in the sky and his ancestors in the stars. Not exactly that way, just wanted to paint somewhat of a picture.)

Man is but one energy force that the Creator created in order to experience creation in a particular dimension and frequency (in my estimation anyway).

The universe is an entity of perception. We define it due to our observational limitations. If these limitations were broadened our definitions and relationships to it would alter. Therefore I don't think that we can be constant at this point in time with a valid definition of reality based on our miniscule conseption of man, life, and the universe.

Now onto your conseption of reality. I can not impose my views on your reality. If this definition works for you and it assists you to manifest a healthy relationship with God, etc then I'm loving it. Just wanted to drop my $.02.

Peace Bro.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

most peoples reality consist of work,bills, and food

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

up

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN View Post

Do you think our reality consists of Man Life and Universe?

I would break it down to simply "Universe"
    the other two are part of it
    if there is ONE "Uni" Verse there could exist nothing outside of it by it's definition
    I mean....you could list a million things that make up our reality as part of the universe but I see no point.

I believe that there is only consciousness. Kinda like that old saying "if a tree falls and noone is around to hear it, doesit make a sound." I look at it like "If you are dreaming,thinking and visualizing, does what you see not exist because it cant be materialized?" or does it really exist, just on another plane (dimension?)

The best example I can think of is twins. The womb is our original universe where our mind first developes. Twins shared a womb, therefore live on the same level of consciousness. This is seen when the twins say the same word at the same time, or react to something in the same way.

Maybe our universe (space) is just a cell in a body, and within us also exists universes (space). we may be a lot smaller than we think.

I'd say Man and Life are at best local dynamics that resonate the basic principle of the Universe (constant change and dynamic, ultimate motion and ultimate stillness), im not even sure if (looking beyond our conception of ourselves, our form and our world) Man and Life even exist. We percieve ourselves as 4 dimensional beings and we have named these dimensions and discovered they all kinda affect each other, but the scope of existance goes beyond our abilities to percieve it...
    I like to play with the idea that we are a big heap of very tiny nothings with tendencies towards different states (like being and not being, motion and stillness), like quantum physics or something.

Can you please define what you mean by Man Life and Universe?
    Way i see its all the same, resonances of a basic principle like i said earlier... im gonna try to explain myself.

To this day i still have to find a model of the ultimate truth about the universe that beats the Yin Yang symbol.
    I dont mean to interpret it as "opposite forces in balance" but as "ideal illustration of EVERYTHING and its inner working of dynamic". I thin the Opposite forces interpretation is not recognizing the fact that its not two separate things with a dynamic relationship to each other, its one thing that constantly changes!
    The best way of explaining it quoting the law of conservation of energy: the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant. A consequence of this law is that energy cannot be created nor destroyed. The only thing that can happen with energy in an isolated system is that it can change form, for instance kinetic energy can become thermal energy.
    To me that describes the basic principle of the everything: endless, formless, everchaning energy in constant motion. Sometimes this energy intensifies in certain points and manifests in atoms, molecules and clusters of molecules, some more dynamic than others (for example organisms as opposed to rocks). Their setup continues to change and change until it dissolves and changes into something else.

But then again i have a problem with fitting in consciousness in this model... but thats when i remember good ol' Bill Hicks fantasising about a positive LSD related story on the news:
    "Today, a young man on acid, realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... here's Tom with the weather."

I would say Man=Universe=Understanding=Existence=Man=Cheeto's