Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B.G Knocc Out False Imprisonment

Default B.G Knocc Out False Imprisonment

On March 28th, parole officers and section eight authorities, along with local police
    came to Hasan's wife’s residence with a warrant, a false tip came in to their office
    stating that she had a parolee living in government housing.

There are many speculations on who brought this info to the authorities from baby
    momma drama to haters among his own crew.

Hasan aka knocc out, was paroled and lived at his mother's home very close to his family.
    At the time the warrant was served, nobody was home nor was Hasan. During the search,
    his wife's firearm was found. His wife explained that she owned that firearm since 1999,
    while he was in the penetentary. Unfortunately she did not have the paperwork to prove this information.

Despite the fact that he was not in the house, a warrant was issued for his arrest.
    Hasan turned himself in without incident. At the time of the arrest, Hasan had no negative reports
    from his parole officer, did not have any "E" pills or other paraphenelia in his possesion, and tested negative
    for any illegal substances.

He was charged with posession of a firearm and live rounds.
    The parole board gave him five months probation for access, but when his time was up the D.A. charged
    him with possession.

Out of money for his new case, his wife lost her house and car attempting to pay for his defence.
    Hasan is afraid and rightly so, they are making his past the reason for his guilt now.

In her words, Hasan's wife states:
    "He is being housed in Wayside and due to be back in court on 9/26/07 in Palmdale, Ca.
    They offered him a deal of 32 months but I urged him to decline and fight for his life
    but the max holds eight years.

I basically want to get it out there that this man is not perfect and may have been
    out there a little more than need be on certain instances but he has changed a great
    deal since his youth, and was trying really hard to re-establish himself in the hip-hop
    movement as well as the lost time with his family."

FREE KNOCC OUT

BGKNOCCOUT.COM
    EAZY-ECPT.COM

Yeah Free Knocc Out

Lol, anyone seen this video?

yeah classic video, nate running like a lil bitch!!!

Lol, was up, tight name rofl, this isn't me on a fake account ok people.

Ah cool another knocc out on the forum, wat up g!!!

Family Statement Video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IhlmR40tBGE

haha nuthin, kinda nice to see another dude who know who he is..... I've posted a few threads about him, tryna kick some knowledge on West Coast most deserving MC's, BG Knocc Out and Dresta.

Damn...

32 months for a deal, or 8 years max....

Thats a tough decision. But why would they serve him a warrent over that firearm if they don't have full knowledge that it was his?

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    Damn...

32 months for a deal, or 8 years max....

Thats a tough decision. But why would they serve him a warrent over that firearm if they don't have full knowledge that it was his?
    I don't know shit about law enforcement, but I do know L.A.P.D. are known for cheatin' their way into arrests.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

whats tha deal behind dat video lmao im like a decade late but still....... whens nate dogg runnin?

^Whens Nate dog running? like on the video thingy? Well Nate starts to run after he hits Dre'sta in the face with the golf club, actually shows how nate is somewhat of a pussy, cause how you gonna hit someone with a golf club then run?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
    ^Whens Nate dog running? like on the video thingy? Well Nate starts to run after he hits Dre'sta in the face with the golf club, actually shows how nate is somewhat of a pussy, cause how you gonna hit someone with a golf club then run?
    oh damn hahaha i thought he was jus chasin niggaz..

The full video of that fight was never released, before nate hit Dretsa he tried to run over knocc out with one of them golf carts and when he stopped Knocc Out punched him in the face and knocced him out "hence the name"!!!

^ Did you ever see the video or something? My friends big homie was there, he used to live with knocc out and dresta, they call him G-Man, if I recall he wearin like a blue trucker hat, you can see him good towards the end where Knocc and Dresta talkin to that golf guy or w/e.

So when does he stand trial?

Quote Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
    ^ Did you ever see the video or something? My friends big homie was there, he used to live with knocc out and dresta, they call him G-Man, if I recall he wearin like a blue trucker hat, you can see him good towards the end where Knocc and Dresta talkin to that golf guy or w/e.
    Nope never seen the video but i remember knocc out mentioned it before on an interview and Dresta said that the full tape exists out there.
    ayo man if you a big fan of knocc out on his forum today they put up an unreleased song by him, dresta and cuicide. Check it out its dope!!

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    So when does he stand trial?
    9/26/07