0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: * MF Dojo * :Snake In Eagles Shadow VS FamicoM:

Default * MF Dojo * :Snake In Eagles Shadow VS FamicoM:

Once again its on in the dojo..

Battle Cats:
    Snake In Eagles Shadow
    FamicoM

The Battle will follow the same rules as normal Wu Corp battles..

* Use only the Sample *
    * Vocal quotes all good *
    * Be Original *

Get at me about the date..

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3741304deb997b/

p.s. This is a real nice break.. Imma chop it up for a joint as well.. Not for the battle tho lol.. I almost didn't wanna up it.. LOL!!

"Yep"

Masked Avenger Snake In Eagles Shadow's Avatar

ok ok....thats what it is, i just downloaded the sample and i'm feelin it....you know i can fuck this shit up early,lol.......sound like devdas, i'ma fuckin kill this shit....good luck to my opponent ::::: bows to MF :::::

lets get it poppin!!!!!
    Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!

Hmmm you find a real good sample. I bet on 2 hard beats.

yeah son, i'm ready when you are doggie......my shit is fuckin dangerous!!!
    Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!

where you at fam? i done made 3 beats out of that song already and now i have a hard choice of what to post,lol

ok so dude hasn't responded to this thread yet.....and if he don't than i'ma have to let somebody take his place cuz this is getting ridiculous....if niggas wanna challenge other producers than you gotta be prepared and be able to make the beats within a reasonable amount of time.....this thread has been up for 5 days now, how you gonna challenge someone and then disappear?

Quote Originally Posted by FamicoM1 View Post
    Chill sun...ima be there, im mad busy these days with a lot of shit yo...if yu give me a few more days i'll be able to drop, if yu dont wanna wait then go ahead an battle sumone else..but i thought the deadline hadnt been picked yet...peace...

i feel you, but usually the deadline is a week and since i didn't see any posts from you on here, i thought you were mia or some shit, na mean....we still good to go and all that, i'ma wait for you....but on the real though, i be mad busy myself but it don't take me a week to make a beat....no disrepect intended my dude

Quote Originally Posted by Snake In Eagles Shadow View Post
    ok so dude hasn't responded to this thread yet.....and if he don't than i'ma have to let somebody take his place cuz this is getting ridiculous....if niggas wanna challenge other producers than you gotta be prepared and be able to make the beats within a reasonable amount of time.....this thread has been up for 5 days now, how you gonna challenge someone and then disappear?
    Quote Originally Posted by FamicoM1 View Post
    Chill sun...ima be there, im mad busy these days with a lot of shit yo...if yu give me a few more days i'll be able to drop, if yu dont wanna wait then go ahead an battle sumone else..but i thought the deadline hadnt been picked yet...peace...

I understand both sides.. I knew Snake was gonna jump on that sample quick lol.. Fami you got until Wednesday fam.. I'm giving ya till then because I know how it is with the 404 and you do have a life outside of wu corp... plus I wanna see this battle go down lol..

and snake don't worry homie.. I'll do a better job with my deadlines..

"Yep"

yo Purp, how long does it really take for you to make a beat? I'm estimating less than 5 minutes or even lesser, I seen Guillo make me 3 beats all bangers in less than 10 minutes, I know y'all mothafuckas be movin' at lightning speed when it comes to this shit, lol

i'm bout to do some ill shit and post a couple different types of beats i made out of that sample and battle myself,lol

no doubt fam, i love the competition....my shit is up on my production myspace page

www.myspace.com/tragicalliesproductions

p to the fuckin s......btw if it's not up when you go there than it's still in the process because myspace been acting up today and shits been going slow....so i apologize if it's not up there right away....blame myspace,lol

aight bet...i just checked and the shit is up there for sure

(can we get a poll?)

Fresh joints snake.. Nice nice.. Fami.. the song doesn't load.. hit me with a link and the poll will be up soon..

"Yep"

^^^^^^ Yes suur.. 404 greatness.. much respect fami.. I'll hook up the post later on today..

"Yep"