White people are a sub-group of human beings. No infact, all non-africans can be traced by DNA markers to a single male and single female African. Some Africans can be traced to this line, but there are also other lines in Africa not found in non-africans. The book Out of Eden explained that very convincingly if you want to check it out.

next, I did not say a white man would die in the sun. I said he would burn - and you agreed. People with lighter skin can withstand less Sun on the skin which is a form of stress. The analogy here was that it is painful and less tolerable for the "white man" to be in the sun (knowledge). I have no idea why you brang dying into it at all? Or allergies?

Also, How a person handles the elements is individual. However there are EXTREMELY strong correlations between race and the ability to with stand elements (this is largely why races look different so duh!). I am an individual. I am white - very white. Now, I am pretty sure if you pick ANY black person and put me and them in the midday sun my individuality won't mean shit. I will burn because of the race I, yes as an individual, belong to.

Also, it is not a matter soleley of discipline. There are good scientific papers out there on the general affects of any type of stress on a human which use sun light as an example. It is true I can go in the sun, which is a stress to my body, and by slightly stressing my body I will slightly adapt. Prolonging this over time as a discipline, I may increase my ability to handle sunlight by 50%. This is true.

However, I will never have the ability to stand as much sunlight as most black people. And given the fact if that if they also trained their skin they also would increase...then the arguement is pointless. Ceteris Paribus (all other things being equal) it is not a matter of discipline, but primarily of skin colour that determines an individuals ability to handle UV.

APSU, the white man is trying to do that. That is the evil of the white man. It is a lack of knowledge that causes that evil, not the white skin itself.