Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Man was God ?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default The Black Man was God ?

what is he today ?

if the black man is indeed god,and god and the devil both have to sit on the toilet and take a shit,then being god or devil really is not a big deal.

how can the devil maintain power and control over a god after he understands that he is a god and his oppressors are indeed the devil ?

if we are indeed GOD - and GOD cannot get himself out of his situation - then being god is really no big deal

so what are you today ?

{>____<}

If the Black man is a God, why is his image inferior? You could say the white man is God, according to how the white man runs the world. But that would be racist, right?

I understand what you're saying, but it's total bullshit because on human being is a God. When you die and go to heaven, you have to ask God the question you're asking now.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-20-2007 at 09:09 AM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    When you die and go to heaven, you have to ask God the question you're asking now.

is that a fact ?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    is that a fact ?
    That's a fact.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Veteran Member

how can the devil maintain power and control over a god after he understands that he is a god and his oppressors are indeed the devil ?
    DO YOU NOT KNOW THE ANSWER?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    what is he today ?

if the black man is indeed god,and god and the devil both have to sit on the toilet and take a shit,then being god or devil really is not a big deal.

if we are indeed GOD - and GOD cannot get himself out of his situation - then being god is really no big deal

so what are you today ?
    The best person you can be for the ones you care about. What else is there?

Surely we're all like, God? I mean, we all have the power to create life, and destroy it, to teach and preach and all that other cliché nonsense. Isn't that what Gods do?

Chicks dig giant robots

I AM HIPHOP

of course the black man is god, the white man is the devil !!! we all know that from previous amish-like threads
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

ok

i'll wait til next year

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Veteran Member

The black man is God because he is Black.

Black people can withstand the UV rays of the sun alot better. The Sun is knowledge.

God is a man who can stand in knowledge and not burn.

Black man is also the origin of the white man and contains the genes of the white man, but the white man doesn't contain all the genes of the black man. He is grafted. The black man is a man who contains all the elements, the white man is grafted, incomplete and unbalanced.

The black man is God. The black man is anyone who can withstand knowledge and anyone who is a complete human with all the elements.

I don't care if you disagree with my take on this.
    Wisdom is better than rubies and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it

Veteran Member

Is he God if a white dude shoots him?

I've always wondered how that would work... I mean can Satan kill God?

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies View Post

Black people can withstand the UV rays of the sun alot better. The Sun is knowledge.

Black man is also the origin of the white man and contains the genes of the white man, but the white man doesn't contain all the genes of the black man. He is grafted. The black man is a man who contains all the elements, the white man is grafted, incomplete and unbalanced.

The black man is God. The black man is anyone who can withstand knowledge and anyone who is a complete human with all the elements.

but the black man is holding up signs and protesting in Louisiana
    asking the white man not to lock him up

so what you said was like so what

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies View Post

I don't care if you don't care. Your words are not balanced.

You are saying white people are in a sub group of human beings. Your making false claims about genetics.

I've seen a white man stand in the sun all day. He turned pink and his skin blistered. But he survived.

So just because some white person's skin isn't as good as protection from the sun as a black persons, doesn't mean their bodies are allergic to the sun.

How a person withstands the elements depends on the individual. It's a discipline. Everybody retreats to some shade.

everybody is part black
    all the points have been made

Ain't it funny how all the answers lead to Sumeria and the ABZU?
    Break fast is served