Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Black Man was God ?

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    clinging to the idea that the word is flat will keep you from getting on the boat.

word

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    clinging to the idea that the word is flat will keep you from getting on the boat.

Yes, but merely saying "No it isn't" doesn't further any kind of knowledge. No theory in its early stages is completely understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    what about the eskimos?
    The eskimos, or Innuit, have a season that consists of 6 straight months of sunlight. That would explain them having higher melanin levels because of geography.

Just as equatorial peoples on different sides of the planet all have high melanin levels.

Geography and climate effecting skin color makes sense. Obviously, we do not know the exact mechanics of it. That doesn't make it untrue or baseless. If someone comes up with a better theory, I'm listening.

But to simply say "I disagree but have no alternative suggestions" doesn't bring anything to the table, and is in no way conducive to learning.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

"Lactose intolerant" is a funny term. I remember having a topic on it here.

Are the groups of people statistically very tolerant of it need to be for survival? That is where "sunlight" becomes an assumption. Everywhere on Earth gets equal amount of "daylight" (excluding actual sunlight). At the top of the atmosphere the sun's intensity is 1362 W/m^2. Calculating that through average solar zenith angles and the "daylight" time, assuming every day is clear the annual intensity numbers are far from equal.

But we don't need to talk about sunlight. It could be many factors and sunlight maybe only 10% of the truth.

Unexpected metamorphoses holds some weight too.

Should we just accept the Yakub theory since this isn't holding up?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    nice post

well articulated

word

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post

Should we just accept the Yakub theory since this isn't holding up?
    lol - unlock it

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    Yes, but merely saying "No it isn't" doesn't further any kind of knowledge. No theory in its early stages is completely understood.
    it's a very good start though
    and we haven't been merely saying "your theory is wrong" and ending it there, we've been showing how it holds no weight

if people way back discovered reasons why the world couldn't be flat, then said hey maybe we should abandon that idea and look for a new one

then they're gonna be on a much better path to finding the truth

The first man was black, so the black man would be the original man, but the fact that he would be god, depends entirely on the definition you associate god with.

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

Im black, this theory you have of the blackman being God is bullshit. Nigger eat a dick. Shalom

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
    The first man was black, so the black man would be the original man, but the fact that he would be god, depends entirely on the definition you associate god with.
    i agree with what he says

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post

The eskimos, or Innuit, have a season that consists of 6 straight months of sunlight. That would explain them having higher melanin levels because of geography.

Just as equatorial peoples on different sides of the planet all have high melanin levels.

Geography and climate effecting skin color makes sense. Obviously, we do not know the exact mechanics of it. That doesn't make it untrue or baseless. If someone comes up with a better theory, I'm listening.

But to simply say "I disagree but have no alternative suggestions" doesn't bring anything to the table, and is in no way conducive to learning.

Inuit people have darker skin as a result of their diet.

They consume much greater amounts of Vitamin D (as their diet is almost exclusively seafood) and therefore there is no need to absorb UV light through the skin which would fosters the production of Vitamin D. Therefore, unlike the other people who migrated from Africa, there is no need for less melanin (and thus lighter skin).

This is very well known, yet idiots continually bring up "uh, but, uhm, like, eskimos don't have white skin! what's up with that!".

In the time that i've been here, the number of times that some 5% nut job has brought that up is ridiculous.

And 'MummRa' or whatever the fuck you're calling yourself these days, you have the most simplistic and misguided conception of evolution. Maybe you should familiarise yourself with what it actually is, before you go making idiotic statements about Nitrogen and monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
    LOL.

the climate theory hold no water.
    its based on the amount of sunlight per year
    not the intensity, as most whites want to believe.

the skin is a major vitamin D intake method for the body. so theory states that black became white to get the D.

BUT they also started drinking cows milk which is an excellent source of D.

this is why many africans are lactose intol. because they get D from the sun and don't drink cows milk.

now why would you stop producing melanin and melatonin which do MUCH MORE THAN ACT AS SUNSCREEN, when you are getting it from milk?

we all know the magic melanin molecule.
    Now whether you want to accept the reason why you look like R2D2 when you Crank Dat Lion King is another matter.

melatonin regulates sleep, mood and hunger cycles.
    now you runnin skin cancer risks cause you no longer are biologically equipped to be in the sun. you are supposed to be born able to survive without clothing.

imjusayin.
    ?

Some of this shit is almost unbelievable.

You people are thinking on the run, but your ignorance and possibly your lack of intelligence precludes any logical or sensible argument.

Firstly, the skin isn't a "vitamin D intake method", UV light facilitates the production of Vitamin within the body,

Secondly, you cannot substitute this production of Vitamin D with "cows milk". How have you come to conclusion that there is such a high concentration of Vitamin D in cow's milk?

Since the 50s milk has been enriched with Vitamin D, because of the obvious health benefits, and even with these levels of Vitamin D you would need to drink more than 4 cups of milk per day to have any hope of making up for the lack of Vitamin D production facilitated through absorption of UV ray.

Read this for fucks sake:

http://dietary-supplements.info.nih....s/vitamind.asp

You people rubbish these notions without even having a rudimentary grasp of them.

To disprove something, you need to understand it.

Virtually none of you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    White Man, youve got shit completely twisted.

A large amount of Vitamin D is derived from seafood and the like.

Which is one explanation provided for why the inuit people have dark skin, their high intake of Vitamin D negates the need to produce vitamin d through direct sunlight.

UV rays trigger Vitamin D production in the skin, but thanks for asking Blacky.

Something to that effect.

Your a complete imbecile really.

But keep asking rhetorical questions as if it makes you wiser than anyone else, youve got one or two black supremicists here convinced your not a complete mental invalid.

Well Done!

Stop pretending to be black, and stop copying Sunny Winters.

In fact, your probably a secondary of his

Would you look at this, i answered these exact same question... how many years ago?
    Last edited by rainbow; 09-19-2009 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    what do you mean by a lot of sun? I'm pretty sure there is roughly the same amount of night and day everywhere on earth with minor exceptions.
    do you mean warmer places?
    what makes a white person more fit to live in a cold place than a black person?
    why do polar bears still have black skin?
    Holy shit.

This guys ignorance almost knocked me out of my chair.

He doesn't even understand what UV radiation is.

A "cold place"? what the fuck are you even talking about.

Watching these guys "build" is embarrassing.

Whitey, Froth and others continually demonstrate their flawed logic, and the barrel on as if nothing has happened.
    Last edited by rainbow; 09-19-2009 at 01:58 PM.

i just skimmed through your post...sean.... calling people stupid and ignorant imbeciles because they don't or didn't understand what you wrote ain't gonna fly no more -

calm down and stop talking down like if you on top -

The other fellows posting in this thread have been equally belligerent, while pedaling misinformation as fact.

Them being ignorant is a fact.

Being stupid is i guess up for debate, so i'll get rid of that.