Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: graveyard shifters women guide

Default graveyard shifters women guide

whats good?

graveyard did post a list once how to get a bitch fast. can someone post this?

just found this thread,expect a reply tomorrow

thats wassup

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

graveyard give me some advice on a woman who loves canibus

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

yo grave im waiting for the advice DAWG...

88' style with no half steppin

A for effort doggie

wassup?

sorry i took so long,i had some obligations to take care off nah mean..here ya go

1st lets start with your approach,this is the most important part of macking,infact this is like an entry examination which you must pass in order to get into the college of love or whatever it is you are after from the female in question.Now alotta guys seem to think that standing at a distance and shouting at a girl like morons will help their game but the true fact of the matter is,IT only makes you look like an uncivilized jackass trying to treat the lady like shes an animal or something.Now some people may argue that standing from a distance and hollaring words like "hey shawty",what up baby" and all that stuff might have worked for them but im sure everyone will agree that the type of girls that respond to this type of macking are usually the ghetto,hoodrat types with no class,the types who prolly dont really care about you or your personality but care more about your pockets and future bank account earnings.If those are the types of girls you are after then DONT READ THIS,because this right here is my advice for getting at real women,with intellect and class who are not easily bought by hype or savage behavior.

Dresscode
    Believe it or not when i say this,but dresscode is not really important the 1st time to spot a girl that sparks your interest,personality is so dont worry too much about how you are dressed,but the way you present yourself to a female is very important,you could be in rags and look like the poorest scumbag on earth but if you come of to her as a man who is confident in himself and knows what he wants,that will earn you points,bare in mind though that those points are very important in how a woman judges what she wants in a man,HOWEVEr YOUR SHOES ARE VERY IMPORTANT,if you know you are a single guy who is out there looking,its in your best interest to wear really nice shoes or keep the ones you got looking sharp and clean at all times,women have a thing about shoes and will instantly determine if they are gonna talk to you or not depending on how nice your shoes are.If you dont believe me,talk to any woman you know around the way that you probably not too free with and see where her eyes will wander to 1st,most women look down to your shoes up to your face the 1st time you talk to them,just like some of we men look at their ass or boobs the 1st time,they look at shoes,Now im not saying that all the time,they might not talk to you if you got raggedy shoes because some women overlook that but most of them do take it very importantly.

Demeanor
    lets say you were walking down the street and at a distance you saw a female you like..what would you do???
    1st of all before you walk up to her,study everything about her and around her,watch her body language and her clothing style,these are the little things that can help you determine what type of individual you are dealing with.Infact before you rush on and talk to any female,just stand at a distance,act like you not looking at her but pay attention to her for atleast 10 minutes and study her,things to look at are how shes dressed,her cellphone(what type it is and how much she is on it),body art(tatoo,s,piercings etc,),hairstyle,what she's carrying (books,shopping bags etc) and how shes reacting to anything the short time shes standing there.
    so now lets see how these things can determine who you talking to

WHAT SHES WEARING
    how shes dressed-the way a woman is dressed sometimes is a statement about who she is as an individual,for instance,if you see a girl wearing expensive clothes like gucci,alot of jewellery and very expensive shoes that you prolly could never afford in a months salary,that tells you that she is used to the high classs way of living,gets what she wants when she wants it and if she cant have it,can be a bitch about it,now if you know you aint paid right,chicks like that are a big NO NO,chances are you might not even get play from get go but if you do,shes gonna milk you dry,and when you can't provide her with those expensive things,she will go out and get them from someone who can afford to get em for her,i usually advice men not to go after these types,most of em have very bad attitudes about life and are too dependant on whoever they are with,they are usually too emotional and very dramatic too.very few of em are actually down to earth.Now if you met a girl who probably is wearing affordale clothes,maybe like a nice dress,and just a nice gold chain or something,..they are probably the normal class types who are very recomendable,see its like this,they arent used to being spoilt and probably work for what they got so they wont have high expectations from you,its easier to please such a woman and they are probably very accesible and easy to talk to the 1st time because you both can relate(but dont get me wrong,this still doesnt guarantee a drama free relationship)

HER CELLPHONE
    `imma keep this brief,a chick who's cellphone is always ringing every other minute probably got tons of cats calling her tryna be hers,probably got too many homegirls who will be in her and your business alot,probably got overprotective family members who are always checking up on her and shit.Such girls have a very serious security issues because of third party influences so once you spot that the 1st time,DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME,just move along and find someone else

BODY ART
    most of the chicks ive met with tongue rings,clit rings and such have told me that the reason they get em is for freaky sexual purposes and by most,i mean alot,from my study,most of these type of chicks are adventurous and will always be game for a new adventure that comes their way.see where im going with this?what im basically telling you is that chicks like these usually get tired of one guy fast and move on to the next with the quickness,let me put it like this,a woman who is willing to take the pain of a tatoo,or a piercing is one who loves thrill and adventure and probably knows more about bedroom activities than you,she probably would be the one teaching you how to fuck and for any man ,THATS A BIG NO NO!!,now theres only one way to keep such females faithful,always be adventureous in the bedroom and everyday activities and i mean everyday and every hour you are with her,personally,i think thats alot of work and if you aint coming through with the thrill,shes definately going elsewhere,offcourse not all women with tatoos and piercings are like that,but a good majority of them roll like that so my suggestion would be to get at the girl who really aint into all that,that way,YOU CAN BE THE ONE TO TEACH HER NEW THINGS,NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND,

HAIRSTYLE
    i wont say too much on this because its a 50/50 type thing but i have found that those chicks with their hair done immaculately love their hair that way and that costs money,if you know you're broke,dont waste your time because she will want her hair done and usually by her man but then again,some women like their hair done and are not like that so basically it depends on who you meet and how she handles herself,to find out what kind of lady they are,compliment her hair and see what she will say,if she dwells on that subject for longer than usual,RUN AS FAST AS U CAN

WHAT SHES CARRYING
    this is preety simple,a woman who is carrying tons of shopping bags likes to shop..ALOT!!,a woman with a book loves her reading,the one walking the dog probably will love her pets more than you and probably will let the pet share the bed with you,basically what im saying is choose what you're willing to deal with,if you can handle shopping,thats for you,if you love pets too,then get at the one wit the pet,basically that gives an avenue for a good conversation starter

MAKING THE MOVE
    ok,now that we have studied the female in question and probably like what we see,its time to make something substancial out of your attraction to her.like i said before,hollaring at a girl from a distance only makes you look like a ghetto ignorant illterate idiot and contrary to popular belive,most girls dont like that,especially the ones with a brain.
    Now talking to a girl for the 1st time can be very nerve wrecking but it is very important not to rehearse what you are going to say to her,dont think up something because it could turn out to be the wrong approach for the type of girl you are talking to so how then do you start a conversation you may ask?1st of all,like i said before,study the girl,find something perculiar about her and use that as your base.for instance,lets say you saw a girl with a book standing waiting for the bus,the 1st thing that you do is take the knowledge you have and use it against her.Walk up to her and greet her like any other gentleman,a good greeting like HI,how are you doing today? can do the trick and can get you far.If shes really interested to talk,she might say,"im tired,just got back from work etc",you then take her responce and turn it into a convo like "work huh?must have been busy today,what type of job you do?",now dont forget about the book too,for instance,if she replied "well i work at blah blah blah",what you can say is "i see,thats cool,so i see you endulging in some reading,what are you reading if i may ask?".Trust me,from there onwards,you have just broken the 1st barrier and from there,the convo will go well but theres more but before we get to that

walking to her is also important in its own,remember,if you ask most women what they want in a man,alot say stability,a man that knows what he wants and confidence.well you know the saying that goes {1st impressions last},well the impression you are tryna go for her is the whole {im a man who knows what i want and thats you and im coming to get ya}.Now you may be wondering you this is done? well its simple,no matter how shy or nervous you may be,take a deep breather,keep your head raised up,dont ever ver look sideways either,look dead at her,make eye contact if you have to and walk to her at a normal pace.now remember how fast or how slow you walking towards her can also mean something,.if you coming at her too fast,she might think you're thirsty and too anxious and that might suggest to her that you are the really agressive forceful type which might put her off,remember,she wants to be secure with you,now if you come at her walking slow,dragging and shit with your head looking down and running your eyes off everytime she looks at you,she might think you're a scared pussy who probably has alot of issues with getting women and she definately wont wanna have to put up with an insecure grown man who is scared to handle his buisness,remember,she wants confidence and stability in a man too,so once you got those things out of the way and start a convo the way i suggested above,you are good to go for the 1st level,and the 1st level will only determine if she wants to be a friend or more.

THINGS TO SAY AND THINGS NOT TO SAY
    Most guys have a very bad misconception about females,they think acting tough and pretending to be rich or connected to big figures will impress a female,well ok,that may work for little teenage girls but for grown folks like us,you are seriously kidding yourself if you think bragging about how much you earn,how gangster you are,what rappers you know will get you anywhere with a girl.A real woman has a very strong intuition and she can spot bullshit from a mile away,afterall thats how they are created,God gave them the gift to sense things so now the question would be this,what would i say??,well believe it or not,try as much as possible not to give out too much info about yourself the fisrt day you meet her and on the 1st date if you get one.Not only does that give you something to bring up as you're gradually getting to know her but it also sparks her interest to know more about you.see women always want what they cant have or understand,when you're mysterious,its kind of a turn on to the female and that keeps her coming.brief answers to her questions will keep her in suspence about you.women are like born detectives,they always like to find shit out so once you know that,play it to your advantage but MOST IMPORTANTLY,make sure she does more of the tallking and pay very much attention to every single word she is saying.did you know that sometimes the information women give you about themselves can work in your favor.see its like this,alot of females talk alot,infact once you get them started,they will tell you any and everything so what you do is listen,if she tells you about a problem she has in her life,offer support,show sympathy,once she see's a caring aspect in your charecter,shes gonna definately want you around,listen to how she talks about people,those she likes and those she doe'snt like,Ask her why she likes or doesnt like whoever and craft your personality to fit what she likes and you will slowly work your way into her heart.SO REMEMBER,DONT DIVULGE TOO MUCH ABOUT YOURSELF BUT LISTEN MORE,REMEMBER,DONT BRAG ABOUT MONEY,AFFILIATIONS OR ACCOMPLISHMENTS.also try to show your intellectual side as much as possible,show her that you,re an educated man that knows what he is talking about and remember to LOOK HER IN THE EYE when you're talking,trust me when i say this,that builds trust btween you and her.

dont over compliment her either,dont keep telling her how sexy or beautiful she is,also dont make general compliments either,that wont get you anywhere,telling a girl she is beautyiful aint nothing special,im sure tons of cats have done the same to her but when you pick a certain quality about her and you build on that,that puts you in your own special place as far as she is concerned,for instance you can say "i really like your eyes,they are so crystal and bright,i guess thats why i cant stop looking at you" and end there,dont compliment her again for the rest of the chat,let that be like the chip you have inprinted in her mind,best belive that she is gonna think about that compliment aLL week,she probably will go home and be infront of the mirror all day looking at her eyes.remember to have a mild smile when talking to her,that ensures comfort between you and her in a convo,the aim is to make her feel that you are a safe cat to talk to and she can trust you,not no weirdo.If your cellphone does ring while you are talking to her,ignore it and make sure to let her know that you aint picking it up because you dont want your convo with her to be interupted,that will make her feel special and she will apreciate that enough to do the same for you if it happens.Finally remember not to use any one liners,dont do corny things like licking your lips,remember to look dead in her eyes,dont look at her boobs,ass,between her legs or none of that no matter how tempting that may be and remember not to tell her about your problems on the 1st day,thats gonna chase her off fast,no woman wants baggage or stress to add on to hers.its very advisable that you dont ask her age unless she tells you on the 1st day and dont bring up kids either..especially,thats for later on when you have finalized things.

WAYS TO TELL THAT SHE LIKES YOU
    -She will look you dead in the eyes too,probably check you out from bottom up and blush with a uneasy smile when you do compliment her
    -when she gets comfortable enough to tell you her litle problems,about her friends and family,where she stays and what her free hours/days are
    -when she gets comfortable enough to get touchy with you,she might probably pat you a few times or touch your hands,be sure to touch back,thats like telling her that you like her back
    -tells you what she likes or doesnt like about men on the 1st day
    -when she makes it a point to tell you what shes good at
    -she tells you what she loves to do when she's free and gives you her work schedule
    -compliments you back and keeps looking at you
    -acts extremely shy but with an inviting face like a smile

HOW TO ASK FOR THE NUMBER
    AFter a good conversation and make sure you keep her talking lonmg enough to enjoy the conversation,when its time to part ways,just say "i really enjoyed talking to you,you must be fun to talk to all the time,i was wondering if there was a way we can stay intouch to continue this?"..thats it,trust me,the 1st thing she will give u is her number..make sure to give her yours back incase u punk out and not call,she will do the honors

feel free to ask questions

wow thanx alot g ,

let me ask u something , when a girl looks at me and looks at me down unconsciously(in a split second)does that mean she thinks i look good? or she does that for the hell of it?
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

everythings on point, real nice read.

except you forgot the part where some chest hair, a phat bowl of blow, and some roofies allows you to skip all that.

therefore....

ThaShaolinassassin guide to women...coming soon

i got a hairy chest, i aint shaving that shit . FUk that , graveyard plz tell me what u think about chest hair , I mean its a full set , i really like it i wouldent give it up for the world .
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

^^^ahaha Woooo!

somebody should make this shit a sticky

Default let dah knowledge grow

This is based strongly of Graveyard Shifter’s masterpiece because he had a lot of it on point.
    I advise reading that before getting into this.
    Now his focuses on approaching women, getting women, whatever whatever, this one is strictly for the sluts.

DRESSCODE
    Dresscode is crucial with sluts. More then almost anything else sluts want 3 things, money, sperm and prestige.
    Money- You want a slut to think your rich. Sluts want money, and they’re too stupid to make it themselves. In fact when a slut figures out she can make money herself she buys a dildo and starts lickin bird.
    Therefore you gotta look fly. Sluts like fly, it shows you have prestige and money. Shoes are key. If your got a fly pair of shoes don’t rate them on anything but rareness and shininess. Bitches love shit they see for the first time. Bitches also LOVE shine, that’s why your kicks have got to shine. Get some Luxury Kicks, they’re shiny as fuck, less expensive then they look, and girls will walk up to you just to talk about how shiny they are. That’s cause sluts love shine, if dicks were made of rhinestone you would even need to read this shit.
    Having fly shoes are a must, but some shoes are fly only to collectors. Those are your original airforces, and throwback joints. Even Wallabees are only fly to ppl that GET it. Sluts don’t get shit. So you just need to shine on em and avoid the insider fly shit.
    Now if you see a girl with some fly ass kicks, approach her, complement them, and watch her look directly at your flagrant Luxury Kicks. She’ll be instantly impressed at the shininess and will dig you prestige

Sperm- This is why god invented chest hairs. Bitches look at a hairy oily chest and they know your hormones are strong. That’s why they’re called hormones nigga, they make hores mone.
    A nice oily hairy chest should be prized cause if your hormones and sex drive are animalistic, and that’s what they like animal sex, cause we’re all animals.
    Look at this nigga......

He probably blows globs for weeks( no homo, but close).

Bitches love that shit son!

They don’t know they do, but they do, it’s instinct. So oil that chest up, slap a gold link on that shit you be eating pussies like it was a peanut butter sandwich.
    Look at it scientifically, humans have a ridiculously large dick and sperm volume for their size compared to other animals, you know why? Cause the big dick sperm niggas are the ones that get to reproduce.

PRESTIGE- Prestige, Prestige, Prestige.
    This is why girls like to fuck the captain of the football team. Prestige, he’s a dominate alpha male, and OTHER bitches want him, so his sperm most be delicious.(pretty homo)
    So what do you do if your not the captain of the football team? If your just some Wucorp asshole with zits and chicken legs?

FUCKING LIE SON.

Sluts do want the truth. The truth is too real! That’s why sluts can’t listen to Wutang, the Gza ain’t no football player, the Gza’s real!

If your a chump ass nigga to the ppl that know you, target younger sluts (try not to get all illegal, but if you do i wont tell), OR sluts that don’t know, OR sluts for out of town, OR go to another town, change your mother fucking name, turn that surgery scar into a bullet wound and LIE son. You know how many bitches think my names Rocky?! I don't either but i can tell you what their pussy smells like.

Sluts hate the truth, it’s too real, lie like a jewish prostitute in church. If it’s a slut you ain’t gonna keep her around long enough for her to know your a total douchebag.

Also, with prestige, the crew is important. You’ve gotta walk into the part with the meeannest cleanest stretch limosinest niggas you can find. You gotta walk in there like your about to fight niggas, act like you know everyone, but don’t say too much. Make sure the whole crews dressed clean. A scrubby nigga here and there will show that your a bunch of beta males, and if there’s a meaner crew, ditch your friends for some cheap fast pussy, they’ll understand.

DEMEANOR
    Bitches dont know what demeanor means nigga, so fuck that shit. Just watch the discovery channel observe the alpha male of the herd, and be that dude.

BE-THAT-DUDE.
    Steven Colbert is a good example, just be THAT dude.
    Walk in the party and scream WOOOOOO! Get a catchphrase, bitches don’t like sentences, they’re long as fuck.

Get a catch phrase, scream that shit, WOOOOOO! They’ll scream if back, mainly the sluts, then by the end of the party(sluts dwell at large social gatherings), the slut that digs your swag will know your catchphrase.

Then you can talk all you want to her. If she’s drunk and you have a catchphrase....that shits OVER nigga.

And if your trying to get her in the bed, drug her nigga. Fuck all that Smokey the Bear shit, this ain’t no after school special, this is after school pussy.

Just remember, Swag + Smack = Sack

WHAT SHES WEARING
    Girls wear things as Ads. If she’s fashionable she advertises it, if she’s go ass, she advertises it, if she’s got titties then you know the drilly.
    Therefore don’t be afraid to look, but DONT STARE. If you stare then you want it more then she wants you. She’ll think fuck that! Razor Ramon won’t stare. Then she’ll fuck Razor Ramon.
    If you wanna stare, do it, but do it in a way that shows you want sex not just visuals.
    Lick your fuckin lips nigga. Just lick the shits
    If you wanna stare lick you god damn lips, look into her eyes until SHE looks away, not you, HER.
    Then when she looks away for a sec,(from your eyes, not you), start from the feet, and move back up to the face slowly but no too slow, as slow as a healthy conversation pause, then peep the tits while looking at her eyes. Also look at some other shit, like lips, girls love when you look at their lips

It also helps you notice white girls don’t have upper lips.
    Then move back to the eyes and continue.
    If she’s go a FAT ass, complement that shit, she don’t wanna hear about her fucking eyes, her dad tells her that shit. She wants to hear about her ass cause she knows damn well why there’s text on the ass part of her jeans.....you ol slut you.

Complement it WHILE licking the lips. If your gonna be a pervert(which is the whole point) do it while licking the lips, it shows that your for real.

HER CELLPHONE
    Just steal that shit son.

BODY ART
    Girls with tattoos and rings all over the god damn place are wild. WILD NIGGA.
    If you looking for a real greasy slut, check the party for the girls with the rings.
    The weirder the place, the quicker the puss if you play it right. Any girl that gets more dick they you get pussy should be avoided cause she knows the ropes, so unless your deep in the game, don’t waste your time.
    When they have a lot of piercings, they’re probably had a lot of sex, and the more sex they’ve had, the more up front and down to business they like a guy to be. So don’t waste time talking about school and shit, ask her how many she’s got, and if she’ll ever get one on her clit. But when you say that shit WISPER IN HER EAR, and be close enough so that you won’t have to lean in too much like your telling her a secret, You ain’t Victoria, your a nigga.
    If she says NO! With a strong no, and pulls away while hitting you or has an outraged look on her face you’ve done your part, She knows how your like your dick, wet and smelling like her.
    If she says no, and give a facial expression like your a wierdo....(won’t happen as much as you think it will, remember sluts aren’t as smart as everyone else, so don’t fear their opinion of you)....then give it up, she’s just fronting the sluts shit.
    If she says she thought about it, or starts talking about it then keep talking about it, and all good it does for the sex, THEN move into a conversation about sex.
    IF you don’t find a better transition, bring up somehow that she’s a freak. Not YOUR A FREAK! NEER, but "I bet you’d really like that huh" type shit, and smile cutely WHILE whispering in her ear. Remember to whisper the dirt shit, cause that hole in the vagina, is a tunnel to the ear.

HAIRSTYLE
    Simple...
    Girls with sharp lines based hair- stuck up, or up tight, that’s why the cut it with a stencil
    Girls with curly hair- have occasionally smelly pussy

Girls with weaves- Will give you the best sex EVER son, just DONT touch it

Girls with Fros- Avoid, they’re too self aware and intelligent, also don't touch the hair

Girls with straight hair- They’re game, if it’s long they tend to be a big sleezier

White girls with braids- Want some divine black seed, so if your white stay
    away, if your black go get that shit, unless there's more niggerish niggas in the room. In fact fuck em, just step your nigga up and remember, you can't read.

Girls with short hair cuts- Are trying to show they’re mature so don’t be
    immature.

Girls with bald heads-Will eat your asshole

WHAT SHES CARRYING
    They can carry all they want, it won’t matter once the roofies kick in.

MAKING THE MOVE

This shit is MAD crucial nigga.
    Just step to a girl, if she see’s you standing there and thinking about it, she knows your a mark slut. Razor Ramon don’t fucking think, he dinks. If you intimidated by a girls beauty, look for something on her body that makes her unattractive. Ear wax, a little chubby, teeth, whatever makes he think she doesn’t look good, and girls have it all, then focus on that the whole time in your mind, it’ll humanize her more.
    But like i was saying, Step to her with no hesitation, she will think less of you if you don’t so don’t think your gonna make an ass of yourself. Walk up to her and hit her with some "hey, i haven’t met you yet, what’s your name" like you on a fucking presidential campaign and your signing autographs and kissing babies.
    Then talk

CONVO
    Dont ever......EVERRRR let your conversation get "comfortable". That means joking around intellectually for too long, discussing things she could discuss with her parents, or letting her dictate the direction of the conversation. You ask the questions around here, and your not giving answers. If she asks something remain vague, so that it leads to another question, she’ll ask it, STAY vague, and then flip the script and question her hoe ass.
    After 8 sentences or so ask if she’s got a man, even if you know she doesn’t, when you do its a good time too continue looking at her eyes and move in to a more comfortable closer, and intimate position. Lick the fuckin lips too. Just lick them shits!
    Then after finding out and teaching the essentials
    1. if she’s got a man,
    2. her name
    3. you think she’s fine
    4. If she’ll potentially dig you steez
    # 1 you must find out by asking, same with # and that should be no later then the 5th sentence between the 2 of you, the 3rd at the very end, and the same with the 4th.

The key to the 3rd and 4th is the cliff hanger. Dont ever let the girl end the convo! EVER! God gave you the dick nigga swing that shit!
    The cliffhanger is when you end the convo and tell her "Well i gotta _________, i talk to you in a little bit aight?"
    You can’t let her know she’s fine by saying "Well i gotta_________, i’ll talk to you in a bit you sexy as hell, aight?
    REMEMBER AIGHT, not alright AIGHT. Alright is too long for sluts, it’ll confuse them.
    Now the way to tell if she’s digging it is if 1. It’s fucking obvious 2. She look you up and down 3. She seems very willing to talk to you for long amounts of time 3. You personally feel like your cutting the convo too short.
    This is the art of the cliff hanger. Cut the convo, and leave, go do the same to like 14 other sluts.
    THEN when the night has passed the half way mark, go talk to your top prospect.
    Come back on some "Heyyyy (NAME HER)" and move in with a hug or some kind of contact. If your not good enough with her to get physical contact then be close enough to be able to whisper into her ears without over leaning. If she’s happy you came back your good to go. This is the part where you get dirty without being perverted, this means be suggestive and vague but let her know what you want without saying it.

NOW another part of the Yo-Yo is if she’s leaving. THEN you get the # if she was diggin it. Pull some
    "Your leave (name here), Noo, your staying with me scope her closer to you, she’ll say she has too, then you’ll be like hey let me get your #. Just like that, "hey let me get you #" or "what’s your #". Girls always give out the #, i’ve only gotten 1 girl to say no.
    They wont IF you fucked up your intro, and cliffhanger combo.

THINGS TO SAY AND THINGS NOT TO SAY
    DONT
    Use big words
    Make jokes that take intelligence
    Mention a flaw you have... Mcdonalds don’t talk about their fucking trans fats.
    Seem desperate
    Seem like your in love
    Discuss boring, comfortable shit for too long. Things like school, family, ext.
    Skeet on her if your not the last guy in the train
    DO
    Complement whatever body part she’s trying to show off
    Say WOO! Followed by a studly chuckle and smile combo
    Lick ya fuckin lips son, between every 4 sentences
    Whisper in her ear
    Talk like your the original G.O.D, and making young ladies scream is your speciality
    Describe yourself as a cutie pie whenever you get the chance.

WAYS TO TELL THAT SHE LIKES YOU
    Your dick smells like her the next morning

HOW TO ASK FOR THE NUMBER
    Just do it, but work into it with a prelude sentence, dont just blurt it. If there’s no prelude use one of mine
    "Hey, let me get your # so I can hit on you" with a cute smile.
    But a good ol, let me get your # will do.

HOW TO HIT THE SKINZ
    Never ask. NEVER ask. If your Roofies kick in, you don’t need to. Just say, "Follow me" and take her by the hand, or just start making out with her out of nowhere. It only seems douchy cause your a male and you use logical thought, sluts don’t got logic, they got myspace.
    When your kissing for a little bit and it starts getting deep, move to the neck, I personally love kissing the neck, but that’s when she knows what’s good. Nibble her earlobes, they lead to her puss. Put them hands on her, feel what you gotta feel. If she resists, it don’t mean it’s over, that means she wants some more foreplay. So keep kissing and slow it down a notch.
    Remember, she WONT take off the pants unless her pussy’s moist, it’s like you taking off your pants when your limp, Razor Ramon don’t do that shit, you won’t either. Massage that shit. Kiss down her body till you reach the pants and take them shits off with as little force as possible. Although girls where faggoty tight pants and your feel like a grubby faggot struggling to take them off with strength. She ALWAYS wants you to take her clothes off so don’t wait.
    Undo the bra as quickly as possible, girls don’t understand you don’t do that shit twice a day like them and sometimes you gotta stop and think, it’s all good, just be quick about that part.
    If your naked and she ain’t giving you no pussy for at least 6 minutes it’s safe to punch her vagina...this is called the Cooter Bruiser.

And your first time stroking a new skeeza pound the FFFFUUCCCCCKKKKK out of it. Stroke it like your trying to have a baby, cause she’ll tell her home girls, and she’ll come back for that REAL. She doesn’t want deep intimate love making with what’s basically a stranger, she wants to get EFFED son. Beat it up, beat it up then switch sides
    That means top it off, flip it, flip, top it off, top it off top it off
    Sttrookeeeee
    Start off fingering that shit, if you get your fingers in, anything’s good to go, cause they like to start gradual and once you’ve reached that point your in control. If your fingers in there and she’s resisting something, finger it deeper harder and faster.
    Then blow a fat glob, cause that’s what she wants, your gold and your glob.

PS
    Pop roids, bitches’ll dig your erotic physique and let you in the panties. By the time you reveal your tiny dub vaginal roid shrunken dick, it’s too late, your already in the fingering stage.
    Just fucking pop roids nigga.
    Last edited by TSA; 11-07-2007 at 10:39 AM.