Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ask an Expert... All design rel. ?s here!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Two questions:
    What are the top 2 tutorial sites?
    Where can I get some dope brushes?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Two questions:
    What are the top 2 tutorial sites?
    Where can I get some dope brushes?
    devinantart.com has some dope original brushes, just go there and type brushes in the search.

tutorial sites...too many to name. you'd be better off searching for a particular tut, rather than depend on a couple of sites.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    Can I Make A Gif File On Cs2
    ?
    If Yes... How??

i just figured out how to do this... if your still interested or if anyone else is just let me know and i will drop it here...

you gotta go to file> save to web and there will be a button at the buttom that you press on and it'll preview your gif. on a internet browser and you can save it there.

Or file > Save as and choose .gif in the format box

^^When you do that, it won't do the animation.

I was not aware of this. Thanks for informing me.

No problem.

How do you create gifs. with Image Ready CS2?

Free hand or from a video?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    How do you create gifs. with Image Ready CS2?

if you want to make one out of a clip you have already or start from scratch this is how i did it...

first you find the clip you want... it has to be a .mov or quicktime file format if im not mistaken... then just open that clip in imageready. the choose the option to crop down the video to just the frames you want... and then just save optimizes as...

if your talkin building from real scratch like adding your own images... then its just adding multiple layer into the animation window and then saving optimized as...

i got a tutorial somwhere if i can find it i will post it. i made one awhile back that has pictures and step by step...

check this out for it may help..

http://www.j-learning.org/present_it...h_image_ready/

there something on gifs floating around the wu tang gif topic in Wu Tang Chamber

Clip and Mask but yea you answered my question because I have a 82 layered psd that I want make into a gif. but like I said it's 82 layers.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Clip and Mask but yea you answered my question because I have a 82 layered psd that I want make into a gif. but like I said it's 82 layers.

what you will need to do is this... open the psd file in photoshop, then click on File and scroll down to where it says cross or switch over to image ready.... this option is not available in CS3.. anything below that it should be there....

once in imageready it should load up all the your layers... open the animation window and you will have to create a new frame for each layer... hide all the layers by clicking on the eye icon in the layers palette. create a new frame and unhide the first layer. create a new frame and uhide that layer. repeat until all layers have a corresponding animation frame... be sure that for each frame.. that only one layer is unhidded.... does that make sense? its kind of hard to explain but let me know...

Nah, I already know that but was just wondering if there was a quicker way of doing that because it's 82 layers. I know there's that tween option but it doesn't allow me to use it on this specific file, I guess because it has so many layers. Thanks though.