Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Does Cash Rule Everything Around You?

Veteran Member

Great discussion question...It is crazy how lives are lost over green backs...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

cash doesn't rule everything around slippy because he can find a bad ass woman who loves his salvation army stylez and move to some remote region of the world, far from civilization, build a shelter, hunt, and farm using stolen tools and produce enough food to support his family, which he always puts before himself.

but for everybody else... cash still rules everything around you

more akbar

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

William Thoreau style, with a family involved though.

Cash Definately Rules Everything Around Me, I aint even gonna front, I was even gonna get it tatted on my back with a picture of the globe with a dollar sign on it.

CREAM GET THE MONEY!

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

any word on those Ameros or whatever name they're using for the currency they're gonna use across US, Canada, & Mexico?

Support the Real. Click HERE

Isn't this supposed to start some sort of war or something. One theorist I remember was saying that, there would be a war over the currency Euro, and I'm guessin Ameros'. Prolly gonna be crazy.

'

what the hell is gonna happen when big brother starts injecting RFID chips into our finger tips at birth so that we have a hard coded ID which can be associated with our bank account, criminal history, employment history, credit, and places we've traveled during an average day?

transistors rule everything around us?

Lmao 2010 remix TREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    I steal everything. including internet and cable. so i dunno if it rules EVERYTHING.
    you also posted your address on this forum.

I have notified the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    any word on those Ameros or whatever name they're using for the currency they're gonna use across US, Canada, & Mexico?
    don't tell me you got that info from heat's thread...

we already have a currency that can be used across the US, canada, and mexico -- it's called the US dollar.

rfid chips implanted at birth??? would you let someone implant a rfid chip in your child at birth?

more akbar

'

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post

we already have a currency that can be used across the US, canada, and mexico -- it's called the US dollar.

rfid chips implanted at birth??? would you let someone implant a rfid chip in your child at birth?
    Our government doesnt give a fuck. Their excuse would be that its a necessary step towards people in this country having a national identity. If Congress wants to make it a law for doctors to implant it, then it could definetly happen.

I've heard of the idea in various locations (& yeah, Heat's thread might have been one of 'em) It's the thing where the idea always comes before the action. The idea itself is being heavily discussed (about 3/4 of a million hits when you take Julie out the search) Alot of it is bullshit retreads of dis-information but at the same time there might be something to it. Bankers penis envy of the EU perhaps.

Hypothetically speaking, what kind of impact would you see that having on North America? Would our economy lift up those of Canada & Mexico or would they be dragging us down with them?

{>____<}

Money makes the world go round. Without cash money, you're nothing. I know it's a harsh statement, but it's the truth.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, what kind of impact would you see that having on North America? Would our economy lift up those of Canada & Mexico or would they be dragging us down with them?

well it would decrease the cost of doing business between the 3 countries but aside from that i don't know what effects it would have. and anyone who tells you they know exactly what would happen is shitting you. the uncertainty comes from the shaky status of the US dollar. it's served as the world's reserve currency for the past 60 years but it's currently near all-time lows against many major currencies and there's good reason to believe that its value will continue to fall.

more akbar

well it would decrease the cost of doing business between the 3 countries but aside from that i don't know what effects it would have. and anyone who tells you they know exactly what would happen is shitting you. the uncertainty comes from the shaky status of the US dollar. it's served as the world's reserve currency for the past 60 years but it's currently near all-time lows against many major currencies and there's good reason to believe that its value will continue to fall.
    ........while my pay stays the same and the rent increases. uggghhh, should I be planning my exodus to escape America now? Seems like we're sitting on a bubble that's about to pop. When it does, I have a feeling its going to make the great depression look like a cake walk.

^^^Most definately, I'm already looking for ways to get the fuck out of here. It's pretty hard with almost no documentation of yourself and insufficient financial status. Free country my nuts...