Thread: the most dangerous place on earth

penalty boxed user

Default the most dangerous place on earth

'Zimbabwe is safer than SA'
    27/09/2007 14:12 - (SA)

Johannesburg - South Africa being the third least safest place out of 48 countries on the African continent, indicates that SA is critically unsafe, the Democratic Alliance said on Tuesday.
    The party's spokesperson on Safety and Security MP Dianne Kohler Barnard said that the Mo Ibrahim Index of African Governance, which ranked SA as third most dangerous after "war zone" countries, Sudan and Burundi indicated that what citizens of this country had been crying out for years, was the truth.
    "South Africa's safety and security performance is utterly abysmal. The fact that we are just 30 points above the most dangerous country in Africa, and right now, probably the world, must act as a loud wake-up call to the Minister of Safety and Security."
    Congo is safer than SA
    She added that countries including Congo, Angola, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe Rwanda and Liberia were far safer in terms of safety and security.
    "Although the government will continue to throw money at the crime problem, such an approach has had only limited success," Barnard said.
    She said it was likely that companies and individuals would continue protecting their own security themselves.
    "This threatens to spawn a vigilante environment ... if a spate of violent robberies and killings of foreigners is repeated during the 2010 Soccer World Cup, the negative consequences for future tourism and foreign investment will be severe."
    Bernard said the DA had made suggestions to government to address the shortage of detectives, and to increase facilities and equipment for the South African Police, in order to combat crime. "ANC spin-doctors are already attempting to denigrate the Index, stating that, there is this hullabaloo over crime, and that South Africa is one of the safest countries in the world - for the ministers and their cronies perhaps, but most certainly not for the rest of us," Barnard said.

got to love it i feel like a king in these streets but that's me. for others it can be fucked up women these days take money rap it in toilette paper & hide it in their vagina but still cats make them squat & stick their hands up & feel if there's money, when i was a teenager we didn't do shit like that most of the time we wouldn't even feel under the breasts but these days youngsters are vicious cats get killed for cigarettes. i got to put this in know the ledge because the lot of the shit i say sounds like science fiction because it's crazy

I enjoy reading reports like that, It gives clear insight of power. The only difference I see from Africa to Iran, they have a scholar at the head of the table while Africa is killing each other off.

How can an individual assume power and not elevate their country to a higher state.
    BEZ
    Peace To New York

penalty boxed user

i had a friend bongiwe a beatiful girl & there was striking going on & she had to go to work & on the train cats aproached her why & where she was going so she told them & they took oil & made her drink the whole bottle then they slit her face from her forehead right down to her cheek luckily she didn't loose her eye

that's FUCKED UP

Quote Originally Posted by Bis Fan View Post
    that's FUCKED UP
    You aint heard half of it

iF they dont take care of crime there soon, i dont think they gonna still host tha soccer world cup.

Im pretty sure the world cup is gonna be cancelled there just like in 86 with Colombia, I think that since the beginning, that's sad for SA but they should have given it to morocco.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Marlond View Post
    How can an individual assume power and not elevate their country to a higher state.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

its weird coz i used to live in cape town
    i heard johannesburg was hectic at times

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by chiba View Post
    its weird coz i used to live in cape town
    i heard johannesburg was hectic at times
    if you lived in cape town as in cape town city then you should know about the gang wars you should know about the wars with foreign invaders, cape town is nice if you living in a white erea

STYLE

all that shit is perpetuated to make an excuse for occupation and foreign meddling. if SA had its shit together that would mean real wealth in the hands of the black african. that can't happen.