Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spurs Or Detriot

Default Re: Spurs Or Detriot

The spurs would have to win atleast one in detriot to have a chance to the the championship.

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

if the pistons play the rest of the games like they did last night, then i can't see this thing going any short of a full-fledged 7-game series. scary thing is that prince and rasheed wallace were hardly involved in the whole thing, and detroit still won by 17. on a side note, rasheed wallace really needs to step his haircut/beard game up. i know he's probably trying to go for that rough, ODB-esque look, but i'm sorry, its gotta go. he should get it all cut really close and line it up....i'd say the same thing for ben wallace, but without that horrifying visage and wild hair, he just wouldn't be the same. and yes, i notice stuff like this....
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Pistons won game 4...only 4 turnovers...heh heh heh...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

they shut the spurs the FUCK down. demoralizing..
    Christianity = White Supremacy

D-TROIT BASKETBALL!!! The best chant ever. Even tho im from miami, live in miami, and they beat my team, I picked D-Troit last year and Richard Hamilton is my Favorite Player. But I liked him when he was a rook with the wiz and followed him from college
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.-Malcolm X

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
    Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

Home team in 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

Black Howling

Detroit got it. No com...

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

can't wait for game 5ive tonight....and i can't imagine that san antonio will get blown out again, as much fun as that was to watch it. they'll probably make their adjustments, and, sadly enough, we probably won't see darko attempt another awkward hook shot this time around.
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Pistons gonna take this shit again.

DETROIT WHAT!? SPURS BABY WOOOOOOOOH!!! ROBERT MUTAFUCKIN BIG SHOT HORRY!!!!!!.... the most clutch man in basketball history.

bobby clutch...bududududu.....just too much!!!!
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Veteran Member

fuck the spurs haters

Good For R.Horry and the spurs, i hate detroit because they play so Frucking dirty and dont admit it. Rasheed is nice and all but he is a dirty mother pucker that always denies his fouls. Hamilton better cut his hair cause his getting bold..lol and prince is on some celeberty none sence. He was in town (NYC 34st) last year when they won the championship and a guy came up to him to say congratulations and hi just ignored the guy i was right there walking right behind them. Prince was with a banging chick tho but still, what he did wasnt right .

Die Detroit Die.

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueDciple
    Good For R.Horry and the spurs, i hate detroit because they play so Frucking dirty and dont admit it. Rasheed is nice and all but he is a dirty mother pucker that always denies his fouls. Hamilton better cut his hair cause his getting bold..lol and prince is on some celeberty none sence. He was in town (NYC 34st) last year when they won the championship and a guy came up to him to say congratulations and hi just ignored the guy i was right there walking right behind them. Prince was with a banging chick tho but still, what he did wasnt right .

Die Detroit Die.
    What the fuck are you talking about? Detroit wasn't getting calls at all, even Hubie Brown said that Chauncey Billups was getting fouled every time he even LOOKED at the ball and the refs still didn't call SHIT. Add on points from free throws the Pistons SHOULD HAVE gotten and they win that game, hands down...and if you want to talk about playing dirty, ask Tony Parker, who pushed off of Billups on that last inbound play...and if Tayshaun is out on the town with a banging chick, do you think he wants to be bothered? Big Shot Bob there would ignore the dude, too...don't hate Detroit, people said the same thing about the Chicago Bulls, I'm from the Chi, I was rooting for 'em...you want to talk dirty? Talk to the referees who didn't call shit the entire game cuz they have a vendetta against Sheed and Larry Brown...I'm too winded to get at this dude anymore. PEACE!

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

Excusses, Excusses. What Ifs What Ifs what ifs don't mean shit at the end. Game is down in history. Refs made good calls they are professionals they know what is a foul and what is not a foul way way way more than u and I would. Don't hate on the refs cause they do their job and not give the hometeam the flops.