Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spurs Or Detriot

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Default Re: Spurs Or Detriot

^^^True, but at the same time, homey, referees are known to make BIG mistakes...and it's known that they do hold a grudge against Larry Brown...Sheed kinda speaks for himself right there...I know they do their job, the question is if they do their job well...and I don't mean to be an ass, but if there were a lot of bad calls against the Spurs, you would be screaming your head off as well...It wasn't as much about the refs as it was about putting this dude TrueDiciple in his place about how the Pistons "play dirty"...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

regardless of the calls, that was a great game...and robert horry...wow....wow..damn...that's all i can say! i thought his best days were behind him, but what he did last night was truly legendary. he was wet from the three point line, and then when he put down that dunk in OT!! i thought he was done after that, because it appeared his shoulder was bothering him. then he hits another one! ridiculous.....
    now back to san antonio, where i have a bad feeling about detroit not being able to put up with the spurs' newfound momentum + the raucous home crowd. still, they're a good enough team to force a game 7. can't wait...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Quote Originally Posted by Xtadas
    What the fuck are you talking about? Detroit wasn't getting calls at all, even Hubie Brown said that Chauncey Billups was getting fouled every time he even LOOKED at the ball and the refs still didn't call SHIT. Add on points from free throws the Pistons SHOULD HAVE gotten and they win that game, hands down...and if you want to talk about playing dirty, ask Tony Parker, who pushed off of Billups on that last inbound play...and if Tayshaun is out on the town with a banging chick, do you think he wants to be bothered? Big Shot Bob there would ignore the dude, too...don't hate Detroit, people said the same thing about the Chicago Bulls, I'm from the Chi, I was rooting for 'em...you want to talk dirty? Talk to the referees who didn't call shit the entire game cuz they have a vendetta against Sheed and Larry Brown...I'm too winded to get at this dude anymore. PEACE!
    Well it looks like i hurted sombodys feelings but let me start off by saying that i only call it how i see it and im pretty sure i dont need glasses, I never said anything about the reffs calls. But hey No need to stress cause they gonna lose anyway. About Prince.. he could of just say thanx and that was it but he just ignored a fan who was just saying congratulations. but oh well is no big deal dude im sure that Horry's shots where stabbing u like a dagger right into your heart.

Paz!

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa
    DETROIT WHAT!? SPURS BABY WOOOOOOOOH!!! ROBERT MUTAFUCKIN BIG SHOT HORRY!!!!!!.... the most clutch man in basketball history.
    He is second........gotta keep Jerry West as Mr. Clutch. Fuck the Pistons and their Championship belt, say peace to L Brown and start hoping that Flip will come in next year. The refs are becoming a HUGE problem in the NBA. There is a bias with some officials. This problem needs to be addressed quick!!!!
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

the pistons had every opportunity to win that game and probably should've won it, but the spurs showed their resiliancy. and to blame the refs is quite weak.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

The numbers do not lie. Alot of teams win more games when certain refs are their. There needs to be more balance in the refs

Quote:

I'm so pissed that Detroit lost that game...I thought for sure they had it. Damn you Robert Horry! If they end up losing the series I'll be really disappointed though, I truely think the Pistons are the better team.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidswordsman
    The numbers do not lie. Alot of teams win more games when certain refs are their. There needs to be more balance in the refs
    the game wasnt won because of calls. it was won because of 3 GARGANTUIN plays by robert horry. you cant blame refs everytime you lose a close game.

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    the game wasnt won because of calls. it was won because of 3 GARGANTUIN plays by robert horry. you cant blame refs everytime you lose a close game.
    Check ALL of the posts. i am a Spurs fan and i understand that some people call fouls and some people let them play, everyone knows that

Quote:

Big Shot Bob

and no one should whine about fouls, Pistons are lucky they even got to take the last shot after Rip Hamilton cleared Bowen out with an elbow to the face. The game should have ended there and the Spurs would have gotten possession off the offensive foul, but the Pistons got away.

Ghostface, catch the blast of a hype verse
    My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse
    -Ghostface

the spurs are going to lose game 6 and have to win it in game 7.

these idiots have planned a parade for thursday and they played undertakers theme music when they introduced the pistons. BAAAD karma.

see you on thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    the spurs are going to lose game 6 and have win it in game 7.

these idiots have planned a parade for thursday and they played undertakers theme music when they introduced the pistons. BAAAD karma.

see you on thursday.
    Nah Spurs in 6

Quote:

told ya,

they'll win game 7 though

Veteran Member

spurs slippin i aint likin dis shit, they got game 7 tho

Vote for Chamillionaire
    &
    CHECK OUT THE MESSAGE BOARD
    Music, Video, Women, for all registered users.

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

about time rasheed wallace and tayshaun prince showed up! happy to see those two back...and then rip and chauncey were fairly wet from the perimeter for most of the game. of course ben wallace did his usual double double thing...i'm not sure if they can do this again in game 7, as it is mighty hard to beat the spurs twice in a row at the SBC center. but if they play like they did last night, i think it should at least come down to the wire.
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-