Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MEt Fans..

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    half of your roster? absolutely NOT true, you guys need to do research.
    I dont have to do research, I know my teams roster and somewhere around less than or more than half the team came from our farm system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Anti-Yankee fans are so pussified. The whole name of the game, any game, NFL, MLB, NHL, is to go to the game.

Then, once you get there, you settle in.

You cheer when something good happens.

When something bad happens, a few guys in the other team's shirts stand up and cheer and diss the home crowd.

The home crowd reacts.

Verbal fights ensue.

Usually, physicality even comes in to play and people get hurt.

That's what being a fan is. You stick up for your team and you rub it in the other team's faces. This is sports, it's not real life.

If your friend just got killed or a family member passed, I wouldn't rub it in. That's being a fucking punk, a jackass.

If your team just gave up a 7 game lead in the NL East with 17 games to go.. I rub that shitz in. Oh yeah, I rub it in reaaaaall good.

Now here comes Rock. "They were up 7 1/2, with 15 to go, YOU DON'T KNOW BASEBALL!!!!!"

Yeah, I know. First you say "Research" then you say "I know you googled that shit".

You're fucking confused. And by this morning, I hope your dumb ass has been put on suicide watch.
    Ur one of them arent you?...didnt mean to hurt ur feelings, but is the plain truth, ya'll jerks even with ur own team, ya'll jerkees fans dont know how to lose, so thats that. Nothing personal.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
    Ur one of them arent you?...didnt mean to hurt ur feelings, but is the plain truth, ya'll jerks even with ur own team, ya'll jerkees fans dont know how to lose, so thats that. Nothing personal.
    jerkees fans???? if your gonna insult us, atleast try a little harder.

So, your calling us jerks because we boo'ed Alex Rodriquez for not playing up to his potential and his contract during some periods of the season which includes THE POSTSEASON???
    you and everybody else who continue to make dumb and ignorant staements are the typical Yankees Hater that make blind statements based on your hatred of the NY Yankees. You and everybody else should make an effort to appreciate baseball and all aspects about it, instead of maing dumb statements like the one you just made.
    Oh and PLEASE! dont come with that "oh your not a true baseball fan and doesnt know a thing about baseball" bs. Believe it or not, I enjoy baseball and am a baseball fan. Every non Yankees fan says that, it get old. I have a cousin whose a RED SOX fan. And, you know what, we get along great because we know theres more important things in life than baseball. Thats a TRUE FAN.