Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: La The Darkman **MOST UNDERRATED WU-FAM MEMBER!??**

Goddamn Right I Fuck Fans

Default La The Darkman **MOST UNDERRATED WU-FAM MEMBER!??**

I don't give a fuck what dumb niggaz and critics think...frankly, LD is the best affiliate out man....slept on as much as Joe Budden IMO. Willie The Kid (his likkle bredda) is signed to Dj Drama's camp Apphiliates Music or something (LD is the VP of said company)& is pretty nice with it too (cop his mix tape...Divide & Conquer).
    What are your thoughts on the "12th Member"? And will he have a slice of the 8-D album?

No matter...Polluted Wisdom is dope...and so is Heist of the Century.

THOUGHTS?
    -37th-

penalty boxed user

la the darkman is a great mc

/\-Agreed-/\

He is underrated if u look at some M'C's who have made it big with far less talent than him, but i dont think he's as great as people make him out to be. His subject is one dimensional, although his flow and delivery are great. No way is he the best Wu-affiliate

One of my favorites.

Heist of the century is one of the illest albums of all time.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

he is ill as fuck. Cant say he is my favorite Wu Affiliate, Bronze Nazareth has that honor

Heist Of The Century is no doubt one of the best wu affiliated albums out there, but I actually think that La is probably one of those affiliates with the most unfulfilled potential. His debut came out nearly ten years ago and yet during that time he virtually dissapeared from the scene and has only just resurfaced again within the last year or so, his sophmore album Darkman 2 seems to be gaining "The Cure" type status, no one is sure when it's coming out much less heard anything from it.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    his sophmore album Darkman 2 seems to be gaining "The Cure" type status, no one is sure when it's coming out much less heard anything from it.
    I doubt Darkman II is coming out, La moved on to other shit a long time ago. M-80 was working on that and they were gonna drop it two projects after Bronze Nazareth. That was the plan before La dropped everything and went down south.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

^^But that makes no sense, why would he halt the progression of his album to head south when he could have just done both.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

True true...I would love a DMII album....and as for the "Cure"...man..don't even get a nigga started.

la and killa sin are hands down the best wu affiliates

heist of the century or silent weapons for quiet wars...i cant choose for the best wu affiliated albums

la aint a rapper he's a hustler!!! its hard to group him in wit other wu-fam rappers because he aint really a full time rapper he's a jus a nigga droppin verses here n there

right now he is running the Aphiliates Music Group with Drama and Cannon

i heard he was a teenage millionaire after he dropped Heist Of The Century and made his investments, tha nigga La is smart

La the darkman is not the best wu fam member but he sure is damn close. i'd say he's in the top three behind Killa Sin & Streetlife. but then again if you think about it from what it looks like La the Darkman has been doing more lately than those two. lets put it this way, when and if he finally drops Darkman II and depending how good it is, he might be the best wu-fam member. isn't he officially not a wu affiliate anymore? anybody know about this cause besides 4:21 the day after he hasn't been on much Wu-Tang shit at all.........

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSwords32 View Post
    La the darkman is not the best wu fam member but he sure is damn close. i'd say he's in the top three behind Killa Sin & Streetlife. but then again if you think about it from what it looks like La the Darkman has been doing more lately than those two. lets put it this way, when and if he finally drops Darkman II and depending how good it is, he might be the best wu-fam member. isn't he officially not a wu affiliate anymore? anybody know about this cause besides 4:21 the day after he hasn't been on much Wu-Tang shit at all.........
    he hasn't been on anything but wu tang shit and tracks with his cousin Willie The Kid. he did the J Love mixtape a while back and i think him and Willie The Kid did a Gangsta Grillz mixtape too

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W0uN0w4WjHA