Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: **The Heart Gently Weeps feat The Beatles and Erykah Badu on Loud.com/WU/preview**

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

i think this song is amazing. i mean who cares if their single isnt a huge banger i dont give a fuck i'm 26 years old, i dont like clubs and all that other bullshit music people are putting out and i appreciate just good music. this song is chill and the story is on point. i think it's good the WU decided to go another route with their first single and not try to cater to all the asshole fans who are complaining on the shit. if your not feeling this song then you p[robably shouldnt even buy the album and you should start listening to 50 cent maybe or something.

i like the track BUT i already have heard the same exact beat by Ghost "My Guitar" is not the same hearing a single with a beat you already know, im a bit disappoint i didn't knew that "MY Guitar" was a beatle song so i was expected something totally different when i heard about "The Heart Gently Weeps" on interviews
    but whatever is a great song for those that are hearing this for the first time plus is a better single then watch your mouth, is all good

i hope i don't hear another beat on 8 Diagrams that i already heard, plus i don't want a bitch ass member bitching about others opinion
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

I'm a huge Beatles fan, so maybe that's the reason I like it so much. Like a collaboration.

this is basically "my guitar". wu spent a million dollars and had this album pushed back for a beat that we've already heard? very...VERY disappointing. and i did not like my guitar either so to bring this beat back....EEESH!

two suspect tracks and i didnt really like the life changes snippet either.

......oh boy
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by Krimewave View Post
    don't be a sheep son.
    this song wouldn't even be among the best on The W.

I thought folk were hoping for the new album to be a classic, not just a half assed set of fillers with a couple of bangers thrown on, like the last two.

If the rest of the album aint better than this, then 8 Diagrams is gonna be a big, big let down.

I think folk are so desperate for this album to be good, their willing to let their standards drop.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I've a feeling 8 Diagrams won't even be as good as Iron Flag.
    I think that you dont even know your standards, or you just like songs that have grew on you for a long time. I think its wrong to put this song against songs from 36 chambers. They were great songs when they came out, and they have gotten even better over the time. Do you really gonna think there will be songs like C.R.E.A.M etc? No. They were one of the best songs back then, and are considered classics nowadays. And The Heart Gently Weeps is one of the best songs that has came out for a while, and you need to understand that, not just compare it to most popular/greatest songs of hip-hop. Music is not something like technology, where everything new and better gets invented all the time.

just a lil dude(2007)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my heart gently weeps

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Got Damn.....what the hell do you fools want? IMO Wu is at their best with emotional, sad songs like A Better Tomorrow, Tearz, I Cant Go To Sleep, Babies, etc etc......
    This track is fire......you cant compare it to the hard hitting beats of Wu's faster songs bc thats not what this song is......
    Also, this is probably an unmastered demo version, thats why everything sounds real low and shit.....we still have 2 months till the album drops its probably not even mastered yet....
    so sit tight for 2 more months fuckerS!!!
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

Quote Originally Posted by PLUTONIUM View Post
    this is basically "my guitar". wu spent a million dollars and had this album pushed back for a beat that we've already heard? very...VERY disappointing. and i did not like my guitar either so to bring this beat back....EEESH!

two suspect tracks and i didnt really like the life changes snippet either.

......oh boy

holy shit i had no idea, thats kind of disapointing i have to say, i can only assume that there'll be a differant beat on the album, this is obiviously not harrison etc so

heres the song for the people who didn't hear it yet, its the pretty much the exact same,

http://forums.datpiff.com/Ghostface-...-mid4951.html#

oh well,

5 down, 9 to go.

L~>1<~NKS

oh well,

5 down, 9 to go.

What planet are you from?

On www.hiphopgame.com this shit is up to 15,166 listens.

P.E.A.C.E.

just a lil dude(2007)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my heart gently weeps
    just a lil dude is one of the best banga from RZA now thats real beat right there he should release more beats like that & take swords pt 2, those type of beats is what i was waiting for 8 diagrams but one does never get what he thinks

you didn't like life changes? to me thats gonna be one of the best from the album is the only track that im totally happy with from all of stuff i heard so far

thats Gianna Micheals on your avatar right? she have made some good stuff
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

YO!!! They just talked about the song on ESPN's 1st and ten. Skip bayless bashed it cause the sample is so classic, but the other guy was feeling it! First taste of mainsteam baby!!!

They just spoke about this track on ESPN First Take on ESPN2, you might catch it again because they replay the show again and its at the end.

They talked about how they sampled The Beatles track and Skip Bayless said hes horrified what Wu-Tang will do to one of the greatest songs ever and he said While My Guitar Gently Weeps is a song you never sample. They all mentioned they really want to hear it though. And their producer said their an overrated group.

And an update this track is getting spins, I just checked www.hiphopgame.com again and its up to 17,593 listens.

P.E.A.C.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Quik17 View Post
    YO!!! They just talked about the song on ESPN's 1st and ten. Skip bayless bashed it cause the sample is so classic, but the other guy was feeling it! First taste of mainsteam baby!!!
    You beat me, lol.

P.E.A.C.E.