Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: White People & Savagery Open Discussion

all this is is evolution to hating whotes instead of just plain jews sorry youve been hurt but get real, it isnt some 'nature'

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    there is no such thing as "african culture"

there's no one culture in africa. each group of people have their own unique culture or religon and it's not "african" there is no african culture....there is culture in africa though.
    gotta disagree with this bc i have some photos from the met that are some of the most amazing photos ever and they are regional so they qualify just as much as minoan stuff does with greece

Remember in that one song where ol dirty said " I am white am Im black, Im a dalmation"
    That dude had all the reason in the world to be a racist MF but what did he do? Choose peace! In spite of some hate typed on this thread, It is really good to have conversations like this so we can see where each other are coming from. Peace to the original poster.

STYLE

thats the point of this thread. to voice views and opinions facts and fiction. get it all out in the open.

xie xie zhuang.

u know i use to blame the white man for slavery and the struggles that black people go through, but now i blame ourselves for allowing it to happen. black people never stick together and that will always b our downfall lets not forget the NIGGERS IN AFRICA that also contributed towards the slave trade. u guys always talk and never do. u people that talk on here about this bullshit are probably the same people that stop black people from being succesful.

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by avalanche View Post
    u know i use to blame the white man for slavery and the struggles that black people go through, but now i blame ourselves for allowing it to happen. black people never stick together and that will always b our downfall lets not forget the NIGGERS IN AFRICA that also contributed towards the slave trade. u guys always talk and never do. u people that talk on here about this bullshit are probably the same people that stop black people from being succesful.
    and you just added your name to that list with that divisive speech. ima go rape your momma now. and if u or she don't stop me its yall's fault she got raped not mine..

we are conditioned not to stick together.

but you need some more knowledge before you can speak on the slave trade and africa.

how can i, or anyone for that matter stop a person from being sucessful?

you're talkin out yo ass. say it don't spray it.