Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: White People & Savagery Open Discussion

STYLE

Default White People & Savagery Open Discussion

Lets just get it all out in the open. here is my stance on the white race. i don't feel this binds ALL whites to this classification but there are traits that are specific to each race.
    these are white traits.

my claims
    1. white people in a disproportionate percentage have a savage nature
    2. that savage nature due to the absence of melanin and mutated melanin producing glands.
    3 white culture aand behavior is in part due to the environment. scarce resources harsh winters. very little social and civil advancement.

my justifications

Part 1....
    I) White People are savage in a disproportionate percentage compared to melaninated races.
    A)i define savage as having a general disregard for life, the human spirit and basic morality (the golden rule).
    white people, repeatedly throughout history, have:
    a) interacted with another race and tried to destroy them
    b) interacted with another race and tried to rape the culture of it's value. by rape, i mean stealing natural resources land and knowledge then exploiting the people for financial gain.
    c) interacted with nature in a way that was destructive and disrespectful to the natural order of life.
    B) the magnitude of destruction by far surpasses any other race
    a) here is a list of crimes:
    Black: African Slave trade, imperial colonization
    Asian: drug epidemic, 2 atom bombs imperial colonization
    Native american: total genocide, land theft
    Jew: Holocaust
    Arab: invasive warmongering, civilian death from occupation
    b) these crimes directly caused tens of millions of deaths. no
    other race has committed these types of savage crimes against humanity.

Discuss........

Coming soon Part 2.....
    II) the absence of melanin and mutated melanin producing glands is the cause of the white mans savage nature.

Non whites have done everything you've presented as "white savagery".

I'd rather discuss Africans who brutally rape 5 month old children cuz they think it cures A.I.D.S..

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    Lets just get it all out in the open. here is my stance on the white race. i don't feel this binds ALL whites to this classification but there are traits that are specific to each race.
    these are white traits.

my claims
    2. that savage nature due to the absence of melanin and mutated melanin producing glands.
    3 white culture aand behavior is in part due to the environment. scarce resources harsh winters. very little social and civil advancement.

my justifications

Part 1....
    I) White People are savage in a disproportionate percentage compared to melaninated races.
    A)i define savage as having a general disregard for life, the human spirit and basic morality (the golden rule).
    b) interacted with another race and tried to rape the culture of it's value. by rape, i mean stealing natural resources land and knowledge then exploiting the people for financial gain.
    c) interacted with nature in a way that was destructive and disrespectful to the natural order of life.

Discuss........

Coming soon Part 2.....
    II) the absence of melanin and mutated melanin producing glands is the cause of the white mans savage nature.
    First of all, how are you going to say it doesn't apply to all white people and then claim whites are savage because of a genetic trait? It's one way or the other dude.

This may or may not be true for you, but I'm going to say it because a lot of people do this on this site. Are Jews and/or Arabs white or not? They seem to not be white when they need to be a victim of the white man to make a point. Yet, if someone on this site has a problem with Jews or Arabs suddenly they are white too.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    these are white traits.

my claims

my justifications

Part 1....

Discuss........

Coming soon Part 2.....

This is part 2?

Herbivore

politically speaking, when whites are the majority in some governmental structures, they tend to do savage things, i.e. nazis, the zionists in israel, the neo-cons in america. on the other hand, scandinavian governments do not.

individually speaking, people of black african decent in america, when looking at a statistical standpoint do savage things. selling crack and destroying your own people is savage. murdering your own people in cold blood is savage. robbing them at gunpoint is savage.

unfortunately, savagery is not all-exclusive to one particular race. well actually, it wouldn't be fortunate if it was, i am not saying that. too bad man as a whole does not choose to elevate his non-savage traits above his savage ones, regardless of the color of his skin.
    Last edited by Vegan; 10-05-2007 at 12:10 AM.

I AM HIPHOP

white people are not savages, they are devils
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

I don't think anyone is saying savagery is exclusive to one race, or that non whites don't commit savage acts too
    but that whites throughout history have shown it on a more constant and much wider/ larger scale as a whole
    Plus the topic was about savage NATURE
    its natural for white people to be against something and see themselves not as one with it because they're naturally left brained - the hemisphere that divides - to put it briefly cause I don't like repeating myself
    but it's a good thing I was designed as a human to be able to go against my nature...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bis Fan View Post
    Non whites have done everything you've presented as "white savagery".

I'd rather discuss Africans who brutally rape 5 month old children cuz they think it cures A.I.D.S..
    NON-WHITES HAVE NOT DONE EVERYTHING THAT'S BEEN PRESENTED IN THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD INITIAL POST.

IF YOU WOULD RATHER DISCUSS AFRICANS WHO BRUTALLY RAPE 5 MONTH OLD CHILDREN THEN START A THREAD ABOUT IT. WHY COME INTO A THREAD CLEARLY ABOUT A SPECIFIC TOPIC AND WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE? I ALREADY KNOW.....IT'S VERY EASY TO START A THREAD ON YOUR OWN.

WHEN HAS A NON-WHITE EVER DESTROYED THE IDENTITY (LANGUAGE, CULTURE, GOD, LAND, FAMILY, TRADITIONS, HISTORY) OF A WHITE?

FROM WHAT I KNOW THESE THINGS NEVER HAPPENED TO WHITE PEOPLE, ONLY NON-WHITES AND SPECIFICALLY BLACKS (WHO ARE CONSIDERED NEGRO, AFRICAN AMERICAN, AFRO AMERICAN, AFRICAN) AND TO A SLIGHTLY LESS DEGREE THE SO-CALLED NATIVE AMERICANS OF NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA.

WHITE PEOPLE ALSO HAVE NEVER BEEN ENSLAVED (CHATTEL) BY ANY OTHER GROUP. FEUDALISM IS NOT "SLAVERY" AND IT DAMN SURE AIN'T CHATTEL SLAVERY TO BE MORE SPECIFIC. FEUDALISM DID NOT DESTROY THE SERFS (NOT SLAVES) LAND (THEY HAD A CONNECTION TO WHERE THEY LIVED REGARDLESS OF THE CONDITIONS IT WAS HOME) LANGUAGE, RELIGION, TRADITIONS ETC. ETC.

ALSO, DISCUSSING WHY AFRICANS DO SOMETHING YOU MUST LOOK BACK IN TIME TO SEE (UNDERSTAND) WHAT THE CAUSE OF THIS CURRENT EFFECT IS. THIS MOST PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY WHITES AND THOSE WHO WANT TO BE) DON'T WANT TO DO BECAUSE THEY FIND THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS STARTED WITH WHITE PEOPLE (THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF THE "TROUBLE").

Why didn't anyone stop them?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    with this mindset, blacks have as much chance at succeeding in a white world as native americans.

unlike asians, who have learned the rules of the game and are now starting to compete with the US and european countries for global dominance, africans are destined to remain in poverty forever. as long as the perception persists that succeeding in a white world equates to savagery, black leaders cannot implement the bureaucratic and economic policies necessary to advance their people to the level that asians have.
    HE LIKES THE DEVIL BECAUSE THE DEVIL GIVES HIM NOTHING.

I DON'T SEE "BLACKS" TRYING TO BE SUCCESSFUL ACCORDING TO "WHITE" STANDARDS. "BLACKS" HAVE SET THEIR OWN STANDARDS, AND ANYTHING THAT "WHITES" HAVE GIVEN "BLACKS" HAS NOT DONE ANY GOOD FOR THEM. FACEHUGGAH, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR GAME AND YOUR RULES FOR "BLACKS" ALREADY KNOW THAT "WHITES" DON'T PLAY FAIR, THEIR WORD IS NOT BOND. "WHITES" MORE SPECIFICALLY "WESTERN LIFESTYLE" IS ON ITS WAY OUT. THEIR TIME IS EXPIRED AND THE MILK ALREADY SMELLS BAD.

THE "WHITE WORLD" FROM THE VICTOMS POINT OF VIEW IS THAT THE "WHITE WORLD" IS SAVAGE AND HAS DONE MORE DAMAGE TO "BLACKS" THEN THEY'VE DONE GOOD. "BLACKS" DON'T WANT "WHITE PEOPLE'S" SOCIAL EQUALITY FOR THERE IS NO EQUALITY AND THAT IS WHY "WHITES" CONSTANTLY KEEPS "BLACKS" APART FROM THEIR "SOCIAL EQUALITY."

WHERE "BLACKS" ARE GOING IS NOT WHERE "ASIANS" ARE AND THEY ARE GOING IN TWO DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS. ASIANS ARE CHASING THE "AMERICAN DREAM" WHICH IS "BLACK PEOPLE'S" NIGHTMARE. I SEE FACEHUGGA YOU SEE SUCCESS BASED ON ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL POWER, HOWEVER THOSE ASPECTS OF LIFE WILL NOT CAUSE "BLACK" PEOPLE TO ADVANCE FOR "BLACKS" ALREADY HAVE ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL POWER. MONEY DOES NOT EQUAL ADVANCEMENT. IT SEEMS FROM WHAT YOU WROTE, THAT "BLACKS" ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL UNTIL THEY'RE ABLE TO BE IN THE SAME POSITION AS "WHITES".

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Why didn't anyone stop them?
    stop who?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
    politically speaking, when whites are the majority in some governmental structures, they tend to do savage things, i.e. nazis, the zionists in israel, the neo-cons in america. on the other hand, scandinavian governments do not.

individually speaking, people of black african decent in america, when looking at a statistical standpoint do savage things. selling crack and destroying your own people is savage. murdering your own people in cold blood is savage. robbing them at gunpoint is savage.

unfortunately, savagery is not all-exclusive to one particular race. well actually, it wouldn't be fortunate if it was, i am not saying that. too bad man as a whole does not choose to elevate his non-savage traits above his savage ones, regardless of the color of his skin.

idk man, the poster has a point.

there's something weird about white people. look at the crimes you named. If a black person commites a crime he either thinks it's a plot to get richer since he's poor, actually needs whats being stolen, or actually has a problem with the person being assualted/killed

a white person will get mad at work then skin a random person and drink their blood.

histories proved it.

when you hear someone say "400 bodies have been found in basement covered in semen and with their tongues cut off"

you know what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    with this mindset, blacks have as much chance at succeeding in a white world as native americans.

unlike asians, who have learned the rules of the game and are now starting to compete with the US and european countries for global dominance, africans are destined to remain in poverty forever. as long as the perception persists that succeeding in a white world equates to savagery, black leaders cannot implement the bureaucratic and economic policies necessary to advance their people to the level that asians have.

what are you talking about 9 of the fastest growing economies in the world are african.

Europeans literally refuse to trade with them though unless absolutley nessacary, they have no problem trading with Asains.

'

ThaShaolinAssassin repeats any kind of verbal diarrhea farrakhan pops off with

STYLE

Asians..... I assume you are referring to the Japanese. They have been beat intto submission. Jappan was hit with two A-bombs and then forbidden to assemble a military. there are US bases all over japan. do you know that the hello kitty sweetie anime imagery is an ideological tactic to de-fang the japanese people?
    what I'm saying is Japan was "allowed" come up because the submitted to the will of whites.
    Look at the chinese, they actually closed the doors to all foreigners, i lived in beijing for 2 yrs. 95 & 96. do you know that the chinese call whites "yángguǐzi" or white devils?
    when whites came to china they put drugs into the community to distract the people from seeing the rape of chinese goods and seaports.
    today as china grows in strength, the west once again begins its underhanded tactics of media defamation. while at the same time being financially "in bed" with the chinese.
    its like tellin erbody a girl is an ugly stank ho, but then creepin to her house at night tongue kissin her and eatin her pussy tellin her u love her.

skandanavians....weren't the swiss in league with the Nazis? don't they still hold the stolen goods today?
    wasn't skandanavia the home of the iconic savage ,"the Viking"?

"First of all, how are you going to say it doesn't apply to all white people and then claim whites are savage because of a genetic trait? It's one way or the other dude." --

you're white brain cannot process the concept of spectrum. it is your nature to divide catagorized and objectify. i don't even know how to address this statement......

okay
    ex1:
    "a plant's nature is to feed off of the nutrients in the soil sun and water."
    a venus flytrap eats insects. now does the fact that a venus flytraps naure is similar to that of an animal invalidate my first statement about plants?

example #2:
    "It is the nature of black people to incorporate music and rhythm into daily life."
    but what about bryant gumble? he can't dance. not ALL blacks can dance but MOST can understand and synchronize their body movements with a beat."

BLACK SAVAGRY.
    Black American savagery is the result of 400 years of brutality and dehumanizing conditiononing. aka the creation of the NIGGER.
    whites will accept a white persons excuse of not having a father, having an abusive parent, or being sexually abused as a reason for aberrant behavior.
    but at the same time refuse to accept that 16-20 generations of black folk have suffered the most savage system of abuse that was specifically designed to destroy the black culture family community mind and spirit. they refuse to see how that cycle of abuse can be the cause for the plights of black community today.