Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: White People & Savagery Open Discussion

STYLE

can you show me a comprable example to the white crimes against humanity?

Hiroshima & Nagasaki- 220,000 dead instantly. mostly civilians.
    Afican Slave trade-300 million Africans kidnapped 200 million died during the trip. 400 years of abuse.
    Native Genocide- 54 million Natives killed, their land stolen.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    first, i didn't define the rules of the game. spiritual fulfillment is important on a personal level but it's not very useful when facing extinction.

second, if you think black people have economic and political power, then you must fail to understand what "power" means.

third, we absolutely would not be having this conversation if the economic situation was reversed. that is, if black people on average were as wealthy as white people and white people were as poor as black people. jews don't complain of savagery and they've been some of the most persecuted people in all of history. asians used to openly complain of white savagery until they learned to industrialize and successfully lead their people into the global economy.
    i don't need you to define the "rules" of the game i already know them and know them very well.

who's facing extinction? surely not "blacks" and this is one thing i do know, everytime that "black people" learn something new about who they really are, the devil's (un)civilization is that much closer to being destroyed completely.

i know very well what "power" means. maybe it's you who doesn't know what "power" means or the "power" that "blacks" have in economics and politics.

"if" the economic situation was reversed (which it already was) you don't know what conversation will be had until that actually happens. also, how "whites" govern themselves is different from how "blacks" govern themselves, historically and presently.

jews complain.....just like everybody else complains. the only difference is when the jews complain they're not actually complaining according to some. and asians, they complain too.

the most persecuted people on this planet are black americans.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    First of all, how are you going to say it doesn't apply to all white people and then claim whites are savage because of a genetic trait? It's one way or the other dude.

This may or may not be true for you, but I'm going to say it because a lot of people do this on this site. Are Jews and/or Arabs white or not? They seem to not be white when they need to be a victim of the white man to make a point. Yet, if someone on this site has a problem with Jews or Arabs suddenly they are white too.
    this question has been answered many of times.

being a jew or arab does not determine being white or black, any person can be a jew or an arab. if you are born in "arabia" or the "arabian peninsula" you are arab. calling somebody "arab" is denoting a place or birth or ancestory. there are white and black arabs.

sammy davis jr. was a jew just like ariel (spelling???) sharon is a jew. now, when dealing with the "original" jew they are/were all black.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    idk man, the poster has a point.

there's something weird about white people. look at the crimes you named. If a black person commites a crime he either thinks it's a plot to get richer since he's poor, actually needs whats being stolen, or actually has a problem with the person being assualted/killed

a white person will get mad at work then skin a random person and drink their blood.

histories proved it.

when you hear someone say "400 bodies have been found in basement covered in semen and with their tongues cut off"

you know what's up.
    NOW THAT'S FUNNY

Veteran Member

Asians..... I assume you are referring to the Japanese. They have been beat intto submission. Jappan was hit with two A-bombs and then forbidden to assemble a military. there are US bases all over japan. do you know that the hello kitty sweetie anime imagery is an ideological tactic to de-fang the japanese people?
    what I'm saying is Japan was "allowed" come up because the submitted to the will of whites.
    I DON'T THINK THEY UNDERSTAND CAUSE AND EFFECT. ALL THEY CAN SEE IS THE HERE AND NOW AND WHAT THINGS APPEAR TO BE. THAT IS WHY THEY SPEAK HOW THEY SPEAK.

DEALING WITH JAPAN....WATCH THE LAST SAMURAI AND YOU CLEARLY SEE AN ASPECT OF HOW THE "WEST" WAS FIENDING FOR THE "EAST" TO BE WESTERNIZED. THEY DON'T SHOW THE WAY IN WHICH IT WAS DONE THOUGH.

THAT'S A KEY POINT YOU MADE ABOUT THEM BEING "ALLOWED" TO COME UP. THERE'S NOTHING FREE ABOUT "FREE TRADE"

Look at the chinese, they actually closed the doors to all foreigners, i lived in beijing for 2 yrs. 95 & 96. do you know that the chinese call whites "yángguǐzi" or white devils?
    when whites came to china they put drugs into the community to distract the people from seeing the rape of chinese goods and seaports.
    today as china grows in strength, the west once again begins its underhanded tactics of media defamation. while at the same time being financially "in bed" with the chinese.
    I THINK IT WAS CHINESE CONNECTION, BUT I KNOW IT WAS A BRUCE LEE FLICK.....WHEN HE'S ABOUT TO GO INTO THE PARK AND THERE'S A SIGN, "NO DOGS OR CHINESE ALLOWED"

ALL PEOPLE OTHER THAN WHITES HAVE CALLED WHITES THE DEVIL AND FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

skandanavians....weren't the swiss in league with the Nazis? don't they still hold the stolen goods today?
    wasn't skandanavia the home of the iconic savage ,"the Viking"?
    "First of all, how are you going to say it doesn't apply to all white people and then claim whites are savage because of a genetic trait? It's one way or the other dude." --

you're white brain cannot process the concept of spectrum. it is your nature to divide catagorized and objectify. i don't even know how to address this statement......
    THE NATURE OF THE COLORED MAN (WHITE PEOPLE) IS THE SAME ACROSS THE BOARD. TAKE AWAY THE LIGHT OF CIVILIZATION AND YOU'LL SEE HOW THEY ACTUALLY LIVE.

THEY HAD TO LEARN CERTAIN THINGS LIKE LIVING A RESPECTFUL WAY OF LIFE. THOSE WHO ARE "(APPEAR TO BE) RIGHTEOUS" ARE NOT THAT WAY NATURALLY, THEY HAD TO LEARN TO DO LIKE THE ORIGINAL MAN.

NATURE VS. NURTURE.

NURTURE HAS OVERCOMES MOST OF THE WHITE MAN'S NATURE JUST AS THE "NEGRO" HAD TO BE "NURTURED" BECAUSE HIS/HER NATURE IS TO BE OTHER THAN WHAT HE WAS MADE TO BE...A NEGRO.

BLACK SAVAGRY.
    Black American savagery is the result of 400 years of brutality and dehumanizing conditiononing. aka the creation of the NIGGER.
    whites will accept a white persons excuse of not having a father, having an abusive parent, or being sexually abused as a reason for aberrant behavior.
    but at the same time refuse to accept that 16-20 generations of black folk have suffered the most savage system of abuse that was specifically designed to destroy the black culture family community mind and spirit. they refuse to see how that cycle of abuse can be the cause for the plights of black community today.
    OH YEAH, YOU'RE A RACIST!!!

Veteran Member

yes as i've said, asians have abandoned much of their traditional culture in order to industrialize and in doing so have raised the economic standards of living for their people. blacks have also largely abandoned traditions but have thus far failed to improve their economic situation. blacks have no power because they are the most poverty stricken people on the planet.

so how can africans improve their situation when their economies fail to compete on a global scale?

how can blacks prevent or mitigate the so-called "savagery" of white people if they struggle just to put food on the table?
    ASIANS DID NOT "ABANDON" THEIR CULTURE THAT WAS SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYED.

RAISE THE ECONOMIC STANDARD OF THE PEOPLE? IN COMPARISON TO WHEN? CHINA AMONG OTHER NATIONS HISTORICALLY HAVE PROSPERED ECONOMICALLY AS WELL AS SUFFERED AS ALL NATIONS DO. AMERICA ONCE A SUPER POWER ECONOMICALLY AND MILITARY WISE IS NO LONGER THE FORCE SHE ONCE WAS. THE ECONOMY IS ON THE DECLINE. HOW GOOD CAN AN ECONOMY BE WHEN IT'S BEEN IN DEBT FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW? THE WESTERN WAY OF DOING THINGS IS FALLING TO PIECES. IT WASN'T BUILT TO LAST.

how can blacks prevent or mitigate the so-called "savagery" of white people if they struggle just to put food on the table?

THE ABOVE ANSWER IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. NO DISRESPECT BUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSSED TO KNOW.

Veteran Member

yes buying people is almost as bad as selling them. you think whitey went into the jungle himself and went hunting for negroes? no. most were waiting in shackles at the port where african kings exchanged them for gold and goods.
    WHAT AFRICAN KING SOLD THEIR PEOPLE INTO CHATTEL SLAVERY?

JOHN HAWKINS ACCORDING TO HIS JOURNALS AS WELL AS COLUMBUS FRANCIS DRAKE AND OTHER SLAVE TRADERS SAY FOR THEMSELVES THEY WENT INTO THE "JUNGLES" AND HUNTED BLACKS.

THAT "AFRICANS" SOLD "AFRICANS" INTO SLAVERY IS A HALF TRUTH AT BEST. IF YOU'RE GOING TO SPEAK ON SOMETHING TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT IT AND NOT A HALF TRUTH.

IF THESE AFRICANS SOLD THEIR OWN PEOPLE WHY DIDN'T NO AFRICAN KNOW ABOUT "AFRICANS" BEING IN AMERICA UNTIL AFTER THE 1800'S?

JUST LIKE "WHITE PEOPLE" TO DISTORT HISTORY FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, WHAT "WHITES" TRY TO CALL SLAVERY IN AFRICA (PRIOR TO THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE) WAS NOT SLAVERY AND IT DAMN SURE WASN'T CHATEL SLAVERY.

IN "AFRICA" CERTAIN THINGS WERE AGREED UPON. NOBODY WAS FORCED OR STOLEN.

THAT "AFRICAN KINGS" (WASN'T NO SUCH THING AS AN AFRICAN KING) SOLD THEIR OWN INTO SLAVERY SIMPLY ANOTHER TRICK TO GET US TO FORGET ABOUT WHAT THEY DO AND DID. THEY ARE TRYING TO SHIFT THE BLAME FOR THEIR ACTIONS ONTO ANOTHER PERSON WITH THEIR TYPICAL TRICKS OF THE TRADE.

PLEASE, NAME ME THESE TRIBES, NATIONS, OR KINGS THAT SOLD THEIR OWN PEOPLE?

AND I'M NOT DENYING OR ACCEPTING THE STATEMENT, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT TAKE THINGS ON FACE VALUE, AS "YOU" ARE DOING.

OH YEAH, THAT'S SOME REAL DUMB SH*T TO SAY AS FAR AS WHAT THEY WERE SELLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE FOR WHEN THEY COULD SIMPLY GO TO THE BACK YARD AND PICK THESE "RESOURCES" OFF THE GROUND. JUST LIKE DIAMONDS ARE NOT RARE YOU CAN GO OUTSIDE AND THEY'LL BE LAYING IN PLAIN SIGHT ON THE GROUND, BUT AFRICAN KINGS HAD TO SELL THEIR OWN PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY ALREADY HAD.

Veteran Member

you've never seen, studied, or know about most of the cultures and people on this planet. black americans have it good, in terms of their rights and economic opportunities, compared to most of the people on this planet. but you wouldn't know that because you accept what you read in your nge books as unquestionale facts.

and your belief that blacks hold more economic and political power than whites and asians is certainly novel. please explain how pervasive poverty=power.
    FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY WANTS TO TELL "BLACKS" HOW THEY HAVE IT. AS IF THEY DON'T KNOW HOW THEY HAVE IT.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE SEEN, STUDIED, OR KNOW ABOUT. THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS THAT AND THE THIRD. WHATEVER. I GUESS YOU DETERMINED WHAT I KNOW, STUDIED, AND SEEN IN YOUR MAGIC 8BALL RIGHT?

WHAT RIGHTS DO BLACK AMERICANS HAVE? WHAT ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES DO BLACK AMERICANS HAVE?

and your belief that blacks hold more economic and political power than whites and asians is certainly novel. please explain how pervasive poverty=power

DO YOU READ? NEVER SAID THAT "BLACKS" HOLD MORE ECONOMIC AND/OR POLITICAL POWER THAN WHITES AND ASIANS.

NOW I CAN EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW THEY DO HAVE THIS, HOWEVER YOU DON'T HAVE PROPER SECURITY ACCESS. I DON'T GIVE AWAY WHAT "BLACKS" ARE DOING SO YOU CAN BEGIN TO DEVISE A PLAN TO STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING. "BLACKS" ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA HOLD ALOT OF POWER....SO MUCH SO THERE'S THIS THING CALLED THE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM....."BLACKS" MUST BE DOING SOMETHING THAT "AMERICA" FEARS THEM. SADDAM AND OSAMA DON'T HAVE A SPECIFIC ORGANIZATION OR PROGRAM TO SHUT THEIR OPERATION DOWN, BUT "BLACKS" IN AMERICA DO.

STYLE

In most African societies, there was very little difference between the free peasants and the feudal vassal peasants. Vassals of the Songhay Empire were used primarily in agriculture; they paid tribute to their masters in crop and service but they were slightly restricted in custom and convenience. These non-free people were more an occupational caste, as their bondage was relative.

Slavery in the rigid form which existed in Europe and throughout the New World was not practiced in Africa nor in the Islamic Orient.[citation needed] "Slavery", as it is often referred to, in African cultures was generally more like indentured servitude: "slaves" were not made to be chattel of other men, nor enslaved for life. African "slaves" were paid wages and were able to accumulate property. They often bought their own freedom and could then achieve social promotion -just as freedman in ancient Rome- some even rose to the status of kings (e.g. Jaja of Opobo and Sunni Ali Ber).

n 1452, Pope Nicholas V issued the papal bull Dum Diversas, granting Afonso V of Portugal the right to reduce any "Saracens, pagans and any other unbelievers" to hereditary slavery. This approval of slavery was reaffirmed and extended in his Romanus Pontifex bull of 1455. These papal bulls came to serve as a justification for the subsequent era of slave trade and european colonialism.

peaked in the late 18th century, when the largest number of slaves were captured on raiding expeditions into the interior of West Africa. These expeditions were typically carried out by African kingdoms, such as the Oyo empire (Yoruba), Kong Empire, Kingdom of Benin, Kingdom of Fouta Djallon, Kingdom of Fouta Tooro, Kingdom of Koya, Kingdom of Khasso, Kingdom of Kaabu, Fante Confederacy, Ashanti Confederacy, and the kingdom of Dahomey.

European colonial powers traded guns, brandy and other goods for slaves. all things that were destructive in order to further rape african culture and people.

Veteran Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Black Man
    ASIANS DID NOT "ABANDON" THEIR CULTURE THAT WAS SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYED.

RAISE THE ECONOMIC STANDARD OF THE PEOPLE? IN COMPARISON TO WHEN? CHINA AMONG OTHER NATIONS HISTORICALLY HAVE PROSPERED ECONOMICALLY AS WELL AS SUFFERED AS ALL NATIONS DO. AMERICA ONCE A SUPER POWER ECONOMICALLY AND MILITARY WISE IS NO LONGER THE FORCE SHE ONCE WAS. THE ECONOMY IS ON THE DECLINE. HOW GOOD CAN AN ECONOMY BE WHEN IT'S BEEN IN DEBT FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW? THE WESTERN WAY OF DOING THINGS IS FALLING TO PIECES. IT WASN'T BUILT TO LAST.

if/when western style political economy falls, it won't be replaced by a system run by blacks. the new system will most likely be led by china, japan, india, and other asian countries which have grown tremendously over the past few decades. and that system will just be a modified version of the one that white people originally brought to the world.
    IF YOU SAY SO. READING THAT MAGIC 8BALL AGAIN I SEE.

[quote=Black Man;914093]ASIANS DID NOT "ABANDON" THEIR CULTURE THAT WAS SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYED.

Quote:

THE ABOVE ANSWER IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. NO DISRESPECT BUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSSED TO KNOW.

none taken because i already know that black people only have two options: accept the rules of the white world and learn to beat them at their own game as the asians are doing, or attempt a revolution that displaces the current system with one designed to benefit blacks.
    THOSE ARE THE ONLY OPTIONS THAT BLACK PEOPLE HAVE HUH. OK, IF YOU SAY SO.

BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT NEED A REVOLUTION. AS SOME OF US CAN ALREADY SEE, WHITE PEOPLE AND THAT WHICH THEY BUILT WILL DESTROY ITSELF.

revolution only comes from the ground up and judging by how complacent most in the lowest rungs of society are, i suspect you'll be seriously disappointed if you're expecting to see a revolution in your lifetime
    REALLY, SO WHY IS THERE COINTELPRO?

Veteran Member

well you're right about one thing. i misspoke about whites buying slaves with gold. they would've exchanged goods made in europe for the slaves. but here are some facts for you

(link)

go wild verifying the information for yourself but there it is. blacks selling blacks to whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    In most African societies, there was very little difference between the free peasants and the feudal vassal peasants. Vassals of the Songhay Empire were used primarily in agriculture; they paid tribute to their masters in crop and service but they were slightly restricted in custom and convenience. These non-free people were more an occupational caste, as their bondage was relative.

Slavery in the rigid form which existed in Europe and throughout the New World was not practiced in Africa nor in the Islamic Orient.[citation needed] "Slavery", as it is often referred to, in African cultures was generally more like indentured servitude: "slaves" were not made to be chattel of other men, nor enslaved for life. African "slaves" were paid wages and were able to accumulate property. They often bought their own freedom and could then achieve social promotion -just as freedman in ancient Rome- some even rose to the status of kings (e.g. Jaja of Opobo and Sunni Ali Ber).

n 1452, Pope Nicholas V issued the papal bull Dum Diversas, granting Afonso V of Portugal the right to reduce any "Saracens, pagans and any other unbelievers" to hereditary slavery. This approval of slavery was reaffirmed and extended in his Romanus Pontifex bull of 1455. These papal bulls came to serve as a justification for the subsequent era of slave trade and european colonialism.

peaked in the late 18th century, when the largest number of slaves were captured on raiding expeditions into the interior of West Africa. These expeditions were typically carried out by African kingdoms, such as the Oyo empire (Yoruba), Kong Empire, Kingdom of Benin, Kingdom of Fouta Djallon, Kingdom of Fouta Tooro, Kingdom of Koya, Kingdom of Khasso, Kingdom of Kaabu, Fante Confederacy, Ashanti Confederacy, and the kingdom of Dahomey.

European colonial powers traded guns, brandy and other goods for slaves. all things that were destructive in order to further rape african culture and people.
    THANK YOU.

Veteran Member

Quote:
    FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY WANTS TO TELL "BLACKS" HOW THEY HAVE IT. AS IF THEY DON'T KNOW HOW THEY HAVE IT.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE SEEN, STUDIED, OR KNOW ABOUT. THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS THAT AND THE THIRD. WHATEVER. I GUESS YOU DETERMINED WHAT I KNOW, STUDIED, AND SEEN IN YOUR MAGIC 8BALL RIGHT?

WHAT RIGHTS DO BLACK AMERICANS HAVE? WHAT ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES DO BLACK AMERICANS HAVE?

listen you said no group of people are more persecuted than black americans. how about blacks in darfur? if you controlled who received aid from the global community, would it go to blacks in america or darfur?

DO THOSE PEOPLE SPEAK THEIR OWN LANGUAGE? DO YOU KNOW WHY THERE'S A SITUATION IN DARFUR? ALL THESE THINGS GOING ON IN AFRICA RIGHT NOW IS CAUSED BY WHITE PEOPLE. THE BORDERS THAT EXIST IN AFRICA HOW DID THEY GET THERE? WHY ARE PEOPLE WHO LIVED IN WESTERN AFRICA LIVING IN CENTRAL AFRICA NOW? AND WHY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T GET ALONG WITH THOSE WHO LIVED IN WESTERN AFRICA NOW LIVING IN CENTRAL AFRICA WHEN THERE WAS A "BUFFER ZONE" FOR PEACE TO BE MAINTAINED AND THESE PEOPLE WERE LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA?

Quote:
    DO YOU READ? NEVER SAID THAT "BLACKS" HOLD MORE ECONOMIC AND/OR POLITICAL POWER THAN WHITES AND ASIANS.

power is always relative, and right now blacks have significantly less to work with than whites and asians. so how can blacks leverage their relatively meager political/economic power and use it to their advantage? i know i know, i can't be told that because then i'd thwart your plans to reinstate black power. what a lovely conversationalist you are, black man.
    OK, YOU NOW SAY "POWER" IS "RELATIVE" WHY BEFORE WERE YOU SPEAKING IN ABSOLUTES WHEN IT COMES TO POWER? NOT ONLY THAT YOU PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH CLAIMING I SAID SOMETHING WHICH I DIDN'T.

THE ONLY REASON WHY "WHITES" HAVE POWER IS BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO THEM. MY POWER IS ABSOLUTE, THERE POWER IS GIVEN TO THEM. I DON'T NEED ANYBODY TO GIVE ME POWER I ALREADY HAVE IT.
    "WHITES" WHATEVER POWER THEY HAVE THEN NOW AND IN THE FUTURE IS BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO THEM.

WHAT IS "BLACK POWER"? YOU'RE A TRICKEY SON OF GUN NOW AINT YOU? AND I LIKE HOW YOU TRIED TO SLIP IN THAT MEAGER TOO...

AGAIN, WHO SAID "BLACKS" WANT WHAT EXIST AS FAR AS THE (TYPE) OF ECONOMY WHITES HAVE OR THEIR TYPE OF GOVERNMENT (POLITICAL POWER)? YOU KEEP TALKING AS IF "BLACKS" WANT WHAT "WHITES" HAVE. "BLACKS" DON'T WANT THAT CORRUPT SYSTEM THAT'S BEEN IN PLACE SINCE DAY ONE OF WHITE CIVILIZATION...DATING ALL THE WAY BACK TO GREECE. "WHITE" ISH DON'T WORK. AMERICA, SUPPOSSED TO BE A SUPER POWER ARE NO LONGER THAT. IF THEY WERE WHY IN THE WORLD IS IT TAKING THEM SO LONG TO DEFEAT WEAK OLE IRAQ? AND AMERICA HAD HELP FROM OTHER NATIONS....WHAT "POWER" ARE YOU SPEAKING OF?

THERE IS NO RE-INSTATEMENT OF "BLACK POWER" IT WAS ALWAYS THERE. AS I SAID BEFORE, WHITES ONLY HAVE POWER BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO THEM.

Veteran Member

the reason blacks will not replace the current global order with one of their own design is because they don't have an organized entity that would be able to accomplish that.

the current government design that "whites" utilize in the yesteryears as well as today (especially democracy) was designed by original people. the constitution used in america was taken from the iroquoi nation. please come with something better. "whites" did not design their own government structure it was "borrowed" from other original people whether they were from the continent of africa, asia, north or south america.

china is a country of over 1 billion strong. same with india. that's about 1/3 of the world's population under control by the governments of just 2 nations.

and those two countries...the majority of them are original and still think whites are devils and openly say it. now since you want to talk about organization and governements and economies and political power, how original people do isn't like how "white people" do it. if you keep up with certain things then you would know about how the "super power" china you keep speaking of is making treaties on multiple levels not with "white" nations but with "black" nations. and lets not talk about economy and politics because another original man by the name of hugo chavez again is doing things not with "white" nations (especially) america but with "blacks" big up to chavez for sending that cheap oil in "black neighborhoods" to hold "blacks" down because this "white" government refused to do their job even trying to stop chavez from delivering this cheap oil. you don't know.

it's also funny how so many non-organized blacks travel the world into places like china japan and india and make things happen and when i say blacks i'm talking about the ones who live in america. you don't know.

but where is an equivalent group of blacks? there are less than a billion people living in africa, divided into 53 countries, each of which has overlapping tribal populations and allegiances to contend with. the revolution will not come out of africa. and if/when the white dominated order falls, blacks will likely be in the worst position, politically and economically speaking, to take advantage.
    "blacks" are original people, we don't copy like "whites" "blacks" are inovators and why would "blacks" want to mimmic something that won't last?

you can keep saying "blacks" won't do this and that, i personally don't care and i'm glad you think that way.

and LOL@ the US government being worried about blacks in america taking power. that's easily among the last things powerful whites are worried about.
    how do you know this? please tell me why there's so much attention focused on "blacks" by these so-called "powerful whites"?

let's see here, "powerful whites" are not worried about "blacks" taking power huh? let's examine that idea.

why do "powerful whites" write laws to keep "blacks" down in the fields of politics, education, military, religion/culture, sex, economics, etc etc.? but they're not worried about blacks yeah ok. how many people have been silenced by the u.s. congress? i know of someone and he was black.

ONCE AGAIN, "WHITES" HAVE POWER BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO THEM...REAL TALK.

fear of blacks organizing a disruptive movement to the current global order is nonexistent.
    if that's true then why would there be a constant movement to murder and imprison those who try to organize their people? Fred Hampton and the rest of the Black Panthers as an example but I'm sure there are others. If they didn't mind Blacks (and really all poor people) uniting they wouldn't be shoveling crack into the ghettos in the 80's.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

i don't mind going along with your assumption that white people are savages who were granted the power they hold today and have actively sought the destruction of cultures that opposed their "democratic," capitalist-based order.

but my point is that only a more "savage" people could replace that system, not a supposedly less savage people which you claim blacks are. and frankly it doesn't matter what system blacks want... laws of nature will decide which system will prevail.
    you speak with the tongue of a snake.

when did i say white people were savage? i know i said nowadays most white people are not savage otherwise.....yeah, you speak with the tongue of a snake. why do you keep saying i said something that i didn't say? stop telling lies! say what you're going to say, but stop telling lies about things i said when i didn't say those things.

well, your point about a more savage people is wrong.

that same law of nature tells me that the "white" system that is in place now, is being destroyed by it's own "white" people and system.