Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: White People & Savagery Open Discussion

Veteran Member

the "treaties" you speak of that china is making with african nations are designed to benefit the chinese, and you'd be naive to think they were doing it to form some kind of alliance. case in point, china's state-owned oil company owns about 2/3 of sudan's oil production. the profits from this oil are being used as we speak to fund and continue the black on black genocide in darfur.

i guess this "practice" is only done by the chinese and not whites? it's easy for you to apply something that can be used against non-whites, but when the same circumstance arises that involves "whites" in this way, it's no that not true.

and you misunderstood what i said about blacks not being organized. my point is that blacks don't have a bureaucratic structure with which to implement broad based policies, whether it be the lack of unity in blacks living in america, or the tribal warfare that plagues development in many african nations.
    i didn't misunderstand anything. who said "blacks" want a bureaucratic structure? again, why do you insist on telling "blacks" what they have or want?

powerful whites -- and by that i mean the people in washington and the people sitting on the board of trustees for the major corporations -- worry about their portfolios. they worry about geo-politics. they worry about getting elected. fear of blacks organizing a disruptive movement against the current global order is nonexistent.
    so tell me, why did congress just have a "hearing" involving those same "powerful whites" regarding hiphop? yeah, and there were black people there too with hiphop artist....yeah they're not worried about "blacks" but these same corporations have special deparments for "blacks" these same "powerful whites" continue to write policies to keep blacks "in there place"

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    if that's true then why would there be a constant movement to murder and imprison those who try to organize their people? Fred Hampton and the rest of the Black Panthers as an example but I'm sure there are others. If they didn't mind Blacks (and really all poor people) uniting they wouldn't be shoveling crack into the ghettos in the 80's.
    yet another good point.

Veteran Member

the worry in those cases wasn't specifically about black people but about a contingency that sought to undermine the current order... which happened to be black. the distinction is important because as i'm sure you know, the US government has operatives in nearly every country of the world -- black, white, yellow, purple -- and their job is to protect the interests of the american government (which itself protects primarily corporate interests).

but suppressing a black-led revolution in this country is low on the list of priorities. it has much more to worry about in pakistan, china, russia, iraq, nigeria, venezuela, iraq, etc

THIS IS YOUR OPINION AND NOT WHAT THE ACTUAL GOVERNEMENT HAS SAID CONCERNING "BLACKS" AND THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. YOU ARE NOT THE GOVERNEMENT NOR THEIR SPOKE-PERSON THEN OR NOW, MAYBE TOMORROW BUT NOT NOW.

LETS SEE HERE THESE OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE HAD "OPERATIVES" FOR HOW LONG? AND WHAT IS THE GOVERNEMENT OR THESE OPERATIVES ACTUALLY DOING? WATCHING?

HERE IN AMERICA THOSE OPERATIVES HAVE BEEN HARD AT WORK EVER SINCE THE MAYFLOWER AND CONTINUES UNTIL THIS VERY DAY....I KNOW WHO THE BIGGEST WORRY IS AND IT AIN'T NO BIN LADEN OR NONE OF THOSE COUNTRIES YOU MENTIONED.

BIGGEST FEAR OF "WHITE PEOPLE" BLACK PEOPLE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF

i think youre a bigoted fucking moron who generalizes about a selective view of history that you have been fed as a way of instilling an irrational pride in being seperate from the whole of creation, when in fact you are connected and a part of everything in the universe. and as such, you are a part of my problem

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post

BIGGEST FEAR OF "WHITE PEOPLE" BLACK PEOPLE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF
    dont flatter yourself, im more scared of spiders

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by froth View Post
    i think youre a bigoted fucking moron who generalizes about a selective view of history that you have been fed as a way of instilling an irrational pride in being seperate from the whole of creation, when in fact you are connected and a part of everything in the universe. and as such, you are a part of my problem
    that's not a bad thing...it's actually good.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by froth View Post
    dont flatter yourself, im more scared of spiders
    having fear and being scared two different things, and what you say out of your mouth now does not reflect the "fear" you knowingly or unknowingly show.

Veteran Member

why do you post in a thread and not discuss the topic of the thread?

i use to think this way, but i've learned it's not genes its culture

Western Euro culture was build on war and the dark ages, and is more cut throat and ethnocentric because europe was constantly at war until after WWII

African cultures are based on kinship, happiness, and religion, that's why although poor they're often the happiest countries on earth.

Asain cultures are based on meritocracy, kinship, and the same sense of war but not to a european degree. It explains them even more

also i've notice a discomfort with "white guilt" has been the sole factor in deciding every white persons political stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post

the current government design that "whites" utilize in the yesteryears as well as today (especially democracy) was designed by original people. the constitution used in america was taken from the iroquoi nation. please come with something better. "whites" did not design their own government structure it was "borrowed" from other original people whether they were from the continent of africa, asia, north or south america.

and those two countries...the majority of them are original and still think whites are devils and openly say it. now since you want to talk about organization and governements and economies and political power, how original people do isn't like how "white people" do it. if you keep up with certain things then you would know about how the "super power" china you keep speaking of is making treaties on multiple levels not with "white" nations but with "black" nations. and lets not talk about economy and politics because another original man by the name of hugo chavez again is doing things not with "white" nations (especially) america but with "blacks" big up to chavez for sending that cheap oil in "black neighborhoods" to hold "blacks" down because this "white" government refused to do their job even trying to stop chavez from delivering this cheap oil. you don't know.

it's also funny how so many non-organized blacks travel the world into places like china japan and india and make things happen and when i say blacks i'm talking about the ones who live in america. you don't know.

"blacks" are original people, we don't copy like "whites" "blacks" are inovators and why would "blacks" want to mimmic something that won't last?

you can keep saying "blacks" won't do this and that, i personally don't care and i'm glad you think that way.

how do you know this? please tell me why there's so much attention focused on "blacks" by these so-called "powerful whites"?

let's see here, "powerful whites" are not worried about "blacks" taking power huh? let's examine that idea.

why do "powerful whites" write laws to keep "blacks" down in the fields of politics, education, military, religion/culture, sex, economics, etc etc.? but they're not worried about blacks yeah ok. how many people have been silenced by the u.s. congress? i know of someone and he was black.

ONCE AGAIN, "WHITES" HAVE POWER BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO THEM...REAL TALK.
    I'll tell you why powerful whites don't worry about that, it's because the get slightly less powerful whites to worry about it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bis Fan View Post
    Non whites have done everything you've presented as "white savagery".

I'd rather discuss Africans who brutally rape 5 month old children cuz they think it cures A.I.D.S..
    when ?

after We were supplied with "weapons of Mass Destruction" right ?

By Who ?

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post

compete with the US and european countries for global dominance,

dominate how ?

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Why didn't anyone stop them?
    its hard to fight a war when your army of bowman are suffering and die
    ing from the many diseases brought in by caucasians

yes buying people is almost as bad as selling them. you think whitey went into the jungle himself and went hunting for negroes?

yes

but wtf

how do you view Africa and Africans ?

no. most were waiting in shackles at the port where african kings exchanged them for gold and goods.
    no

lol

yall change history around

that line has been thrown around here about at least 100 times a year since it started

you've never seen, studied, or know about most of the cultures and people on this planet. black americans have it good, in terms of their rights and
    economic opportunities,

mom and dad for black americans

thats iLL

tell me, who is giving us these rights and opportunities ?

and who has destroyed most cultures and people on the planet ?

compared to most of the people on this planet. but you wouldn't know that because you accept what you read in your nge books as unquestionale facts.

Nah - its not like that

its culture and guidance for the lost in the wilderness

and your belief that blacks hold more economic and political power than whites and asians is certainly novel. please explain how pervasive poverty=power.
    who holds the most power ?

and that system will just be a modified version of the one that white people originally brought to the world.

the smart people will overlook this

i suspect you'll be seriously disappointed if you're expecting to see a revolution in your lifetime.

they'll be no revolution

no need for one

the reason blacks will not replace the current global order with one of their own design is because they don't have an organized entity that would be able to accomplish that.

but where is an equivalent group of blacks? there are less than a billion people living in africa, divided into 53 countries,

what ?

are you serious ?

each of which has overlapping tribal populations and allegiances to contend with. the revolution will not come out of africa. and if/when the white dominated order falls, blacks will likely be in the worst position, politically and economically speaking, to take advantage.

and LOL@ the US government being worried about blacks in america taking power. that's easily among the last things powerful whites are worried about.

oh and nice of you to quote the wikipedia entry on african slavery but that didn't disprove my point that black people sold other blacks into slavery.

so what you are saying is that black people will die without white people
    because then there will be no money for them

the black people lmao Black people - white people dam

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i use to think this way, but i've learned it's not genes its culture
    circumstances, environment,culture,and genetic makeup

they see their condition and envy natural people

which in turn causes them to destroy or reform the picture to be what will make him comfortable about himself

why the need to speak in absolutes? can't you acknowledge that some white people may feel comfortable with the fact that white culture, politics and economy dominates the world?
    nah- "Hip Hop culture dominates the world

will dominate politics (while its still the way it is)

Hip Hop tells the world what to buy

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    2+2=3

2+2=5

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

put em all together then

and peep the big picture

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

STYLE

Hugga-
    your view of history is fundamentally flawed. dominate white culture, as we know it ,only dates back to ancient greece (400bc). if you do your research you will find that the whole of greek knowledge is african.
    civilization has existed as far back as 5000bc. when left to its own devices white culture destroys itself. the fall of rome was due to social decline. subsequently black muslims entered and recivilized europe for almost 1000 years. (moors)
    then after the moors were violently ousted, whites once again placed themselves on the brink of destruction by reverting to savagery. (black plauge) 3/4 of europe was killed by disease that stemmed from nastiness, for lack of a better word.

where is your history? where are the origins of your culture? you cite european dominance but the span of that dominance is minuscule compared to global history.

STYLE

i'm drunk so i hope my comments make sense. when i wake up i'll edit my post or repost with more clarity.