Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Boys - Guerrilla Warfare

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Have you listened to Fiend's 'There's one in every family' for starters?
    Yeah I have, and you're right, that's some damn good production on that joint. I'm gonna change my mind and just say that both BbtP and Mannie Fresh have damn good beats and my preferences change depending on how I feel haha!

@Paranoid: You actually thought Doggfather was great? What were your favorite tracks?
    Last edited by KJR; 04-29-2013 at 06:37 AM.

-

Paranoid, you forgot to post Snoop, C-Murder, Magic's Down 4 My Niggas song for GZAjector. I love that song and the beat is banging. KJR, Snoop's The Doggfather album is terrible LOL. He has a few songs on there i like but it's terrible. Snoop has done a lot of shitty albums LOL.

Yeah okay, I dont think Doggfather is anywhere near GREAT, but you're right, it has a few solid tracks in it. Personally I love "2001". That track is a banger. The others you listed were good as well. "Doggfather" (the track) is real solid as well. What do you guys think is Snoops second best album?

-

Snoop doesn't have any good albums hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Snoop doesn't have any good albums hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    You don't even like Doggystyle bro?

-

Doggystyle is alright but i don't think it's a classic like most people. I don't like none of his albums but he's a good rapper. I don't know why all of a sudden that he's gotten older, he wants to do reggae music and change his name to Snoop Lion LOL. Nobody is gonna buy his albums LOL. He's gonna figure that out when he sees nobody is buying his records and he'll probably rap again. He really doesn't need to rap anymore because he should have enough money to retire for the rest of his life. I guess old rappers don't believe in quitting and living off their money. I don't know if rappers get a retirement check and i doubt it if they do get one LOL.

Fair enough. Dre's production really helped keep Snoop in the zone I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    you're crazy, to me doggystyle is a definite clasic
    Yeah, same here.

-

Whatever. Dr Dre's The Chronic album is the best album Death Row put out. I like Dre and Snoop's Deep Cover song and video. I like at the beginning of the video when the drug dealer that was talking to Dre and Snoop said hey man, hit this. Snoop said naw man i can't fade that LOL. Drug dealer said i been dealing with ya'll for 3 months. What's this all about? You ain't hit the pipe yet. Dre said yeah. So what you saying? Drug dealer said you might be 5'0. Snoop said man i ain't no police LOL. I'm gonna get Deep Cover movie on dvd soon. I haven't seen it since it first came out and it's a good movie. It was different seeing Jeff Goldblum play a bad guy. Victoria Dillard who was also in it as Jeff's girlfriend and she had a affair with Larry Fishburne is cute. She was Denzel Washington's wife in Ricochet movie.

Whatever. Dr Dre's The Chronic album is the best album Death Row put out. I like Dre and Snoop's Deep Cover song and video. I like at the beginning of the video when the drug dealer that was talking to Dre and Snoop said hey man, hit this. Snoop said naw man i can't fade that LOL. Drug dealer said i been dealing with ya'll for 3 months. What's this all about? You ain't hit the pipe yet. Dre said yeah. So what you saying? Drug dealer said you might be 5'0. Snoop said man i ain't no police LOL. I'm gonna get Deep Cover movie on dvd soon. I haven't seen it since it first came out and it's a good movie. It was different seeing Jeff Goldblum play a bad guy. Victoria Dillard who was also in it as Jeff's girlfriend and she had a affair with Larry Fishburne is cute. She was Denzel Washington's wife in Ricochet movie.
    Sounds interesting. Concerning the best Death Row album, The Chronic is up there, but I think I'd take All Eyez on Me over it.

-

You've never seen Deep Cover movie? If you haven't, you should check it out. LOL@you think 2Pac's All Eyes On Me is better than The Chronic hahahahahahahaha.

You've never seen Deep Cover movie? If you haven't, you should check it out. LOL@you think 2Pac's All Eyes On Me is better than The Chronic hahahahahahahaha.
    No I haven't seen it yet.

Bro, you should stop LOLing at everything you disagree with and back yo shit up with reasons. What makes you think Chronic is so superior?

For me AEOM is much better lyrically and Snoop isn't as interesting an MC as Pac was. The features are great on AEOM as well. Redman killed it! The production is actually probably better on Chronic but AEOM overall is just more enjoyable to me.