Thread: a reply button underneath posts.

Previously MF.Doom MF Viktor Herbz's Avatar

Default a reply button underneath posts.

it wood be cool if there was a 'reply' button next to 'quote' and 'unquote'.

and when you press that button, a pm is sent to that poster, notifying him/her that you have replied to their post, quoting what they posted. rather than you pm'ing them bout something they may of forgotten bout in a thread.

that way, when you wanna reply to a certain post in a thread, the poster would know you replied to THEM

anyway, just an idea..

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by MF Viktor Herbz View Post
    it wood be cool if there was a 'reply' button next to 'quote' and 'unquote'.

and when you press that button, a pm is sent to that poster, notifying him/her that you have replied to their post, quoting what they posted. rather than you pm'ing them bout something they may of forgotten bout in a thread.

that way, when you wanna reply to a certain post in a thread, the poster would know you replied to THEM

anyway, just an idea..
    People's mailboxes would be flooded with these wucorp mails.There's an option in UserCP that allows people to get a mail when someone replies to their threads.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

i dont think peoples mailboxes wood be flooded tho cos not everyone replies to a specific post in a thread. someone could start a thread and then other users wood post in 'em but not everyone wood reply to the person that started the thread. most people wood reply to later posts. e.g a thread cood be 3 pages long and i cood reply to a post on page 2.

anyway, its just a suggestion

Yeah boxes could get flooded.

Usually that's what PMs supposed to be for. In a thread you should try to reply to a thread and address everyone rather than a reply to the topic.

As soon as I log onto the site the first thing I do is check my thread subscriptions in my userCP so I can check up on the replies to threads after I replied to them. It case you don't know the default setting are as soon as you reply to a thread you subscribe to it.

If that person that replied really didn't want to read that thread or follow it, then you can unsubscribe.

u were right!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lmao

2 years?????

really holmes??
    We do it for the people.

^lol