Thread: **Legal Weed/Buds/Drugs/Herbs Thread**

Default **Legal Weed/Buds/Drugs/Herbs Thread**

Anyone tryed any of those legal buds,alot claim that theyre really good,strong etc.And things like Wormwood,Wild Dagga,Salvia etc.Provide stories,links etc.
    Heres some:-

BcBig Budz TM
    100% legal Herbal Bud That will Keep the Party Going.

Description: BC Big Budz (AKA Big Budz) is a revolutionary product that will soon have you on your knees begging for more. The taste is fresh and strong a real smokers delight. Creeps up on you – great for chillin out.

NO DISAPPOINTMENTS HERE! Big Budz is a genuine surprise - It's good. Really, really good! A nice session to be had for beginners and pros alike.

RATING: A WORD OF WARNING - BC BIG BUDZ is a powerful compact legal bud that is so potent, that according to the grapevine it has had an overwhelming almost devastating effect on anyone who smokes it. Many of our repeat customers, say it leaves you beaten and whipped, with a strange smile on your face.
    Apx. ½ oz.
    (14 grams)
    $24.95
    Apx. 1 oz.
    (28 grams)
    $44.95

On'o Budz TM

On'o in Hawaiian means - Delicious, tasty, incredible, luscious & savory...

Description: When it comes to reputations for quality buds Hawaii often comes to mind because there is little doubt they grow some of the best gear on the planet.

Before you go to explore any other herbal bud, remember one thing; A good herbal smoke is one you enjoy ! And you will enjoy On’o Budz. So expand your horizons and try On’o Budz. Were confident you will find On'o Budz, visually stunning, pleasantly fragrant, particularly strong and super fresh.

RATING: After experiencing On’o Budz you’ll be saying "Aloha" to all the other herbal bud products out there ! On'o Budz is rapidly outselling many of our other herbal smoke product.

As they say in Hawaii "This bud is Ono" - Delicious, tasty, incredible, luscious & savory. and one heck of a smoke!!
    Apx. ½ oz.
    (14 grams)
    $24.95 Apx. 1 oz.
    (28 grams)
    $44.95

Panama Red Ball TM
    Legal Herbal Hybrid Bud

Description: Panama Red Ball is wicked…. Its made from a 100% legal Herbal Hybrid bud and is one of those type of nuggets you know is going to knock ya out but you continue to smoke it anyway!
    Panama Red Ball is a Philosophers type of herbal smoking. It is perfect for kickin' it with friends, sh*t -talking and contemplating whazz-up in this zany world of ours. It is a great smoke for newbie’s or seasoned smokers who are after something unique.

RATING: This gear is definitely deserves to be among the Best of the Best herbal buds. These beautiful tight, solid red buds will blow your mind …Panama Red Ball produces a flavorful smoke along with a pleasant aroma yet is an extremely potent smoke that will not disappoint you.

Normally sells for $34.95 for ½ oz.

Apx. ½ oz.

(14 grams)
    $24.95
    Apx. 1 oz.

(28 grams)

$44.95

Nitro TM
    Description: There is a whole new generation of herbal smoke lately that has been taking the market by storm called "Extreme Blends". These new blends are unlike any other herbal smoke made to date. Nitro is an explosive new generation of herbal smoking blends known as ” Master Blends” that is produced in adherence of these "Extreme blends". Master blends are not the same as these Extreme Blends because most of them are either illegal in the U.S. or not offered for sale here. However they are without a doubt more potent and effective than any other U.S. herbal smoking blend currently being offered by any one. In addition Nitro is absolutely the strongest, blend offered on this site as well as our most heady blend to date.

Ingredients: Includes a particularly potent combination of proprietary all organic, 100% natural, non synthetic, botanically formulated premium exotic herbs. 100% Nicotine, tobacco and Salvia free.

RATNG: Nitro rivals all U.S. competitors’ blends at any price! You will be blown away by this ultra potent blend. It will astonish the most experienced smokers. Nitro offers an intoxicating, numbing effect that is a super powerful, long lasting, stimulating and highly-flavored smoke.

1/4 oz. $19.95

Wild Dagga Flowers (Leonotis Leonurus)

Description:Wild Dagga Flowers are the most potent part of the plant. They can be smoked alone or mixed with other "herbs". Wild dagga flowers make a great herbal catalyst which means it enhances the effects of other plants / "herbs" used with it. Can also be made into a calming tea.

Our Wild dagga flowers are in extremely high demand – because they are imported direct from a grower in South Africa and are exceptional quality.

RATING: Wild dagga flowers gives a much stronger effect than dried Wild dagga or Klip dagga leaves. You won't find Wild dagga flowers of this quality anywhere else.

1/2 oz. 14 grams

$39.991 oz. 28 grams

$79.95

1/2 oz.
    $37.95

Sacred Blue Lily
    (Nymphaea Cearulea)
    Description: SACRED BLUE LILY - "Ancient Egyptians used Sacred Blue Lily for it's inebriating effects. It is said also known to produce a "feeling of joy that permeates the whole body, emanating from every cell" that is "delightfully wonderful and lasts for some time." The effects of smoking Sacred Blue Lily has also been described as being "quite pleasant and slightly similar to 'other herbs" but without any body load or mental dullness.

This is a fantastic smoke and the best part is it can be blended with other herbs to add flavor and an euphoric effect to other smoking herbs or your favorite blends. Some customer's have reported that alcohol enhances the effects of the Blue Lotus.

Rating: A very smooth and enjoyable smoke. Extremely potent with inebriating effects.
    1/2 oz. 14 grams
    $19.95
    1 oz. - Two 1/2 oz
    Bags (28 grams)
    Last edited by J-Cee; 10-15-2007 at 08:12 AM.

I bet u get a major headache tryna smoke that crap...

salvia is wild tho, funny than a mf seein people on that...

yeh i wanna try salvia...think its illegal in Australia though

its legal here (US).... actually there is an herb shop like 10 minutes from me that sells it...

I tried it and didnt really enjoy it... Its like for 5-10 minutes you lose all control of your consiousness... most people laugh histerically when they on it, but when i did it i just felt sick as hell, feelin like the room was collapsing on me lol

Swollen Member

no doubt, salvia is some crazy shit. reminds me of ket.

why get ripped off buying weak ass buds just cuz theyre legal ?

you don't get high off that shit. it's just flavoured bud. if there was any thc in the first place it's been extracted.

not THC..other herbs that give u a buzz and what not,ive seen too many claims that can get heaps ripped off these buds etc..
    why get rippt off it?could be many reasons-cheaper,might be tryna quit weed,weed alternative,LEGAL,could sell the shit lol..

Well, seeing those prices up there I'm better off buying, as Katt Williams would say: "regular weed".

But I might try that shit some day.

never seen no ounces of weed in australia for under 50$

http://www.legalhighs.org

any1 know if this sites legit?..if they ship the shit on this site that is nuts..they got crazy drugs there.
    2c-e,Dxm etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
    never seen no ounces of weed in australia for under 50$
    $50? Fuck man, dunno prices in Sydney but average price for an ounce here is $300 (Unless you smoke bush or leaf, but fuck that).

I was getting ounce and a half for $200 and that was good...

On topic: I used to smoke heaps and mix with tobacco, ex-girlfriends mum gave me this herb stuff to mix with instead of tobacco.. It was actually really good. The taste was nice, and it made the high completely different but good. Reminded me of first time I got stoned and my hearing was crazy and everything, no clue what its called though. If you're a paranoid smoker this stuff was fuckin good.. All legal as well.

Teachin Da SeedZ

nah i mean wont find for 50 or under..average price in sydney for ounces like 250-300$