Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Is How Record Labels: Rape And Pillage Our People

before reading the blurb below Mr. Mike Caren i sensed nothing but pure evil just from the picture.

well i guess we've been given an insiders view of how fucked up the music business is. it didn't shock me, record execs are slimy, pathetic excuses for a proper existence.

That shits fucked up. Talk about trying to exploit a child for their own profits. She probably wont have much of a carrer now

supposedly Rhianna put out a single and nobody took notice. then she put out another with her wearing some skimpy clothes and look at her now.

Mauling Panda's Rampage Dominus Santorini's Avatar

I guarantee this happens on a daily basis BUT, there's more to this story

I've done some research on this (I suggest you all do because this is fucking serious) and number 1, her record is getting her large amounts of exposure with her intended audience, which isn't us. She claims her record label has her doing radio promos all the time and she has no issues with them.
    She received a major push exactly 2 weeks before her album.

*Also Bruce Banter is the only one with this story?
    *I went to those web pages and industryears doesnt have anything on it and they old news that happened earlier this year and recent news.
    *Paul Porter is nowhere to found on the webpage
    *Playahata.com's qualifications or source of this information is...?

Atlantic is very much behind this album, she is very much behind Atlantic.

SOOOO until she stands up for herself and says: This that and third, I can't go burn down Atlantic. I refuse to believe one source

I will say labels do this all the time because they are evil, but I need more proof before I send this around

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    i don't see where music content comes into a contract. IDK do they say things like "label suggested content"

plus i would think that after being in two major motion pictures, keke would have a contract lawyer. i also doubt that record money would trump movie money in their mind.

lol froth,, you live in ALABAMA and still don't believe in a racist system. no diss to AL i lived there for 4 yrs. but damn! u refuse to believe that white folks try to destroy black folks.
    i dont live in alabama im just to lazy to change my profile. ive lived in new hampshire, mass, sc, al, and georgia. ive been to over a dozen countries. ive performed music at the olympics and literally 100s of clubs from here to california. if you want to be the little sad racism baby, go ahead, but it smells like a cop out. the friend i have that got fucked up the ass by the label system is white, and him and his group owed hundreds of thousands to other whites. just cause its know the ledge doesnt mean you have to be 1. focused on race and 2. stupid.

Record labels are shady, guess ol' girl will have to go independent!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Mauling Panda's Rampage Dominus Santorini's Avatar

This has yet to be verified by Keke Palmer or her publicist. Why is the media so mute on this subject?

this type of crap from record companies is old hat.
    Christianity = White Supremacy