15. Queens is feat Prodigy 5/5
    16. The G*O*A*T* 5/5
    17. III bomb 3/5 bonus track
    18. Missi feat case 5/5 bonus track
    19. Shut em down 5/5 bonus track

8.5/10

good title, bad album.

-

HarlemDiplomat you tripping. That album is tight. It was the last good album he did. His music got too soft after The G.O.A.T. LL fucked up when Phenomenon gay album came out. The previous albums he did before that were very good. Then when The GOAT came out, he was hardcore again. But then after that album, he switched up and started doing radio soft songs. What the fuck is up with that LL? Stop doing that wack shit for the ladies. Make them hardcore joints again. I was listening to his Bigger And Deffer and Walking With A Panther albums last week. On those albums, he was rhyming hard. That's the LL i miss. I hear 50 Cent is gonna be producing LL's next album and i hope his album is hard because he needs to stop doing them gay songs he's been doing the last 3 albums.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    good title, bad album.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    HarlemDiplomat you tripping. That album is tight. It was the last good album he did. His music got too soft after The G.O.A.T. LL fucked up when Phenomenon gay album came out. The previous albums he did before that were very good. Then when The GOAT came out, he was hardcore again. But then after that album, he switched up and started doing radio soft songs. What the fuck is up with that LL? Stop doing that wack shit for the ladies. Make them hardcore joints again. I was listening to his Bigger And Deffer and Walking With A Panther albums last week. On those albums, he was rhyming hard. That's the LL i miss. I hear 50 Cent is gonna be producing LL's next album and i hope his album is hard because he needs to stop doing them gay songs he's been doing the last 3 albums.
    agreed, i mean you can do the soft shit but cha gotta counter act it with some hard street stuff too basically it has 2 be balenced

yeah this album is aight in my book, it has more than a handful of real bangers and some decent ones at that. there are some wack cuts here too but still much much better than anything he released after. "Ill Bomb" is incredible and the "Intro" is just wild!

6.5/10

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

He had some cute women in Imagine That video and Leshaun who did the hook rapped on his Doin It song. She's cute and she's a freak and I want her LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I'm listening to his Can't Think song now on Youtube and the beat is hard. He made me laugh when he said the world revolves around sex and cash hahahahahahahahahahahaha. The black man's motto, kiss my ass LOL. Shorties in kindergarten is strapped and ready to blast LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.