Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello People!!

Romanista - One Love urbanlegend's Avatar

What's good?

Respect to Quiet Storm for the signature

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Nice to see another London head in here.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Ryda View Post
    Damn!! Noel and Zigzag!! Can't believe you're still around... What's really good?
    Ha, I'm not on much. Either is Zig I don't think. Unlike you, pretty much sweet fuck all has changed with me since back in the day. Congrats on your career and engagement. Good to hear you're doing well.

Wu Dynasty 4-eva!!!

a chink in your armour... Da Ryda's Avatar

^^^Thanks man. What's the scoop on the forum? Anything of great significance I might've missed during my absence?

Who's running the site nowadays?

TOM B is the administrator I dont know where 36 is at.. Ben of course is still a mod..
    ummmmm
    JusticEquality™

You missed the great EdBighead era....that goes right next to the SAM7 era....imagine instead of a big black man with knowledge with lots of posts...a big white redneck from Arizona saying redneck things all day with lots of posts.

but yeah he got banned by Cilva.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    You missed the great EdBighead era....that goes right next to the SAM7 era....imagine instead of a big black man with knowledge with lots of posts...a big white redneck from Arizona saying redneck things all day with lots of posts.

but yeah he got banned by Cilva.
    YEAh AND AND GODDESS.
    JusticEquality™

whaddup ryda? still kickin graphics?

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Yeah... Dicklolly was some funny ish. He got exposed in like 60 seconds though... "I think Ghostface is cute..." Hehe. Blame it on Dicklolly...

These days I don't have time to mess with graphics and stuff. Over the weekends and evenings I just wanna chill. Working 9 to 5, Mon to Fri can take its toll. If you work with computers for a living, when you get a little personal time, you wanna stay the hell away from computers...

Big Ben and 36 are finally mods... Daymn. I bet freeposters like Zigzag and 'em would be mods if he wasn't beefing too much. How about MsRzeRecta? Are you a mod too? Still looking good ma!

Cilvaringz actually mods the forum or what? Back in the days (maybe like Dynasty days) a lot of people used to hate on Cilvaringz (mostly directed from the US heads). Are they all banned? People used to get banned for a short period (like a month or so), now it's like lifetime huh?

Sammy was a legend, despite being closed up and stubborn as hell. I'm sure he's either posting here under a different alias or he's "hurt" over the ban and decided not to post here.

Whatever happened to Checktwo? He was funny, but not in a good way From UK, I remember 36 (freeposter) and Ronin (fat guy from Birmingham) and XCalibur (used to be a mod from Dynasty days, raps horribly). Is Skale around? I still rep his banner. Gotta change it though. There were pretty funny times around here, huh. I remember:
    - Sammy sonning "ignorant" guys by "putting his foot up their asses"
    - Cno Evil falling from grace after "making up" some of the news he used to bring. This caused quite an uproar much to my disbelief.
    - His "relationship" with Killabeehoney and threatening to commit suicide when she wanted to end the relationship. She used to "go out" with some other fellow member guy in Australia I believe prior to this.
    - Froth fussing over Mark Mayonaise's sister... which I was partly responsible by giving him the picture as his avatar, which he rocked constantly.
    - Corpse guys flooding the forum when their site got shut down. I guess they still do
    - 09 aka Erratic Assasin getting banned for calling Sam7 nigger. He got a month's sentence.
    - Someone actually committing suicide and disappearing. His mom got in contact with one of the forum's member to let him know.
    - Someone used to clown Big ben and when he found out Ben's age he backpedalled.
    - Tha Masta (Wu-Tang Lyricz webmaster) getting sonned in every thread he posted as he took a lot of heat... I don't recall why.
    - Jordi ignoring people... out of spite. Actually I tell a lie. He was always cool with people he was cool with (no shit sherlock, right). He just had it in for Sam7.
    - Someone from the Wu came and posted a message and everyone was like "naw... he is just a poser"

Anyone remember anything else? Of course ya'll do. Lets have a reminiscent moment or two. Not trying to elude the current and new members or anything. What was the deal with that Elephant guy? Who remembers?

Yeah... Dicklolly was some funny ish. He got exposed in like 60 seconds though... "I think Ghostface is cute..." Hehe. Blame it on Dicklolly...

These days I don't have time to mess with graphics and stuff. Over the weekends and evenings I just wanna chill. Working 9 to 5, Mon to Fri can take its toll. If you work with computers for a living, when you get a little personal time, you wanna stay the hell away from computers...

Big Ben and 36 are finally mods... Daymn. I bet freeposters like Zigzag and 'em would be mods if he wasn't beefing too much. How about MsRzeRecta? Are you a mod too? Still looking good ma!

Cilvaringz actually mods the forum or what? Back in the days (maybe like Dynasty days) a lot of people used to hate on Cilvaringz (mostly directed from the US heads). Are they all banned? People used to get banned for a short period (like a month or so), now it's like lifetime huh?

Sammy was a legend, despite being closed up and stubborn as hell. I'm sure he's either posting here under a different alias or he's "hurt" over the ban and decided not to post here.

Whatever happened to Checktwo? He was funny, but not in a good way From UK, I remember 36 (freeposter) and Ronin (fat guy from Birmingham) and XCalibur (used to be a mod from Dynasty days, raps horribly). Is Skale around? I still rep his banner. Gotta change it though. There were pretty funny times around here, huh. I remember:
    - Cno Evil falling from grace after "making up" some of the news he used to bring. This caused quite an uproar much to my disbelief.
    - His "relationship" with Killabeehoney and threatening to commit suicide when she wanted to end the relationship. She used to "go out" with some other fellow member guy in Australia I believe prior to this.
    - Froth fussing over Mark Mayonaise's sister... which I was partly responsible by giving him the picture as his avatar, which he rocked constantly.
    - Corpse guys flooding the forum when their site got shut down. I guess they still do
    - 09 aka Erratic Assasin getting banned for calling Sam7 nigger. He got a month's sentence.
    - Someone actually committing suicide and disappearing. His mom got in contact with one of the forum's member to let him know.
    - Someone used to clown Big ben and when he found out Ben's age he backpedalled.
    - Tha Masta (Wu-Tang Lyricz webmaster) getting sonned in every thread he posted as he took a lot of heat... I don't recall why.
    - Jordi ignoring people... out of spite. Actually I tell a lie. He was always cool with people he was cool with (no shit sherlock, right). He just had it in for Sam7.
    - Someone from the Wu came and posted a message and everyone was like "naw... he is just a poser"

Anyone remember anything else? Of course ya'll do. Lets have a reminiscent moment or two. Not trying to elude the current and new members or anything. What was the deal with that Elephant guy? Who remembers?
    Well when Jordi left 36 and Mark became mods then later admins then Bigben was back on the mod team. Cilva de-admined Mark when TomB took the webmaster job (he is the webmaster of wu-wear europe). 36 modded me to supermod and it was the 4 of us for a while (Tomb, 36 as admins and Bigben and I as mods) then we added a few others slowly. Right now 36 doesnt post as actively as he used to.

Checktwo still posts once in a while. Skale posted in this thread...its SHRAP. Oh yeah and that elephant guy is back...its Psalmz...(check the "BLOOP" thread going)

I think ronin checks once in a while but probably posts on a different board. Most of the original dutch people are still around (jeru, mauzip and all those guys) and apparently post on some other board where jordi is.

I think Cno still mods on chambermusik....I dont know about killabeehoney....I remember tha masta used to get clowned huge...I dont know what happened to him.

^^^Thanks man. What's the scoop on the forum? Anything of great significance I might've missed during my absence?

Who's running the site nowadays?
    As far as I've seen you haven't missed shit. I haven't been on much either, but when I have been I couldn't get into the place. Seems pretty wack these days. Too many people trying to be something they're not and stand out. Dull, recycled humour. Every second post having a youtube video in it...Pretty weak.

And yeah, that Ed dude Prolifical mentioned came through. People hated him at first cause he was an arsehole, then everybody started worshipping him and kissing his arse like mad, and trying to imitate him.
    noel where's ya boyfriend dicklolly hahaha
    Ha, word. I sometimes thought about bringing him back, but I was too worried I'd fail and disappoint, thus ruining his legend.
    I'm sure he's either posting here under a different alias or he's "hurt" over the ban and decided not to post here.
    As far as I've seen I don't think he's here, dude. I guess he took the ban to heart.
    His "relationship" with Killabeehoney and threatening to commit suicide when she wanted to end the relationship
    That shit was fucken hilarious. He was a drama queen of female proportions.
    Tha Masta (Wu-Tang Lyricz webmaster) getting sonned in every thread he posted as he took a lot of heat... I don't recall why.
    I think it was mostly due to his appearance and his being such a dull cunt. He was ok though. I always felt bad for him.

Reminds me this was a pretty cool forum back in the day.

Damn you brang a lot of memories back.. you remember KillahbeeHoney?
    I still keep in touch with her .. shes doing good!!
    JusticEquality™

^^^That's cool... that she's doing good. What about you mami? What are you on these days?

and yeah, Noel is right. The place doesn't seem same. When it was Dynasty it was really really close-knit community. But when Corp started getting a lot of promotions, we started getting like hundreds of members signing up everyday. I remember Jordi celebrating when we reached like 10 000 members or something. It's weird that all the migrations of extra members killed the spirit. Sometimes what you wish for is not really what you want, huh.

And Jordi got replaced "personally" by the RZA because he wasn't happy with the operation or some shit. Jordi was a fucking guru when it came to graphics and web scripts.

As soon as I find some hosting, I'll post some signatures and pcitures I did. I found them hidden in some folder with some other "questionable" materials which I'll save you the details of.

Damn... My shit got moved to Newbie section... Come on mods